Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Learning Japanese

Learning Japanese, I think I'm learning Japanese, I really think so.
by beedle
Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Nasty as hell injury in NCAA game

^Same I never had a broken bone and always been a big Milk drinker. Had many times I probably should have broken something but so far I never have. Closest thing I had was a stress fracture and a few ligament and tendon injuries. Tho a kid in jr high broke his hand in 3 places on my skull punching me because I borrowed glue from his table. I had a minor concussion,

Did u retaliate? I probably would have played it off like everything was fine, and then when he least expects it, I'd suckerpunch his lights out. Then again, I talk a big game, but I'm really just a big fat pussy.
I just laughed at him and said it didn't hurt. Which it didn't really. Took about an hour before I felt tired and had some nausea. Got worse when I went home. Took a nap woke up puked and felt fine. He got suspended for 2 weeks. Tho I just liked he broke his hand in 3 places.
by Bluecast
Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Farewell

Who Really Cares?
by QWERTY
Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adult Woman Poses as Teenage Boy to have Sex with Teen G

In other news, two people are reported to have used MySpace as recently as 2010.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GAME OVER

Seems you needed a lot of tries to complete the old warehouse no.8 part :lol:
by Fenix
Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jokes

Why aren't tampons very talkative?

Because they're stuck up cunts. =D> =D> =D>
by south carmain
Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japanese Music

So much frickin' energy. Love this one. Fantastic vocal melody, the bass is heavy as hell, and it's got just the right level of electronic mixing. Track couldn't be better.
Wish I could make stuff like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvzmU_R9CoM

EDIT:
Smooth. Let's get some more smooth lite Jazzy tunes up in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gazCgW80o7o

Totally late on this, but just wanted to say that backing music is great. Reminds me of the kind of electronic acid jazz grooves found in Ridge Racer Type 4, which is nothing but a good thing. Not too keen on the vocals though. Kinda wish there was a music-only version. It'd be amazing driving music.
by OL
Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic