Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Yu Suzuki revisits Shenmue at GDC 2014 (Postmortem)

It's been a long time since iv'e looked forward to anything.A shenmue 3 announcement would consume me.It's only right…we built this industry.
by badamn
Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Newly found Shenmue art from the Sega Saturn era

God the saturn looked good!I think when i had one back during the era i was over critical of the graphics..Because the playstation gave me a big inferiority complex.But i busted out my saturn and played it all day yesterday.Arcuss Odyssey is freakin' gorgeous.played pandemonium and death tank the unlock able on duke nukem'....Steetfighter Alpha 3...Actually i'm gonna go turn it back on.....c u all!
by badamn
Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NeoGAF: New Japanese trademark from Sega (Shenmue)

yeah...i bought a ps3 for yakuza 3 but it ain't no Shenmue!you just walk around and trigger cut scenes.Actually shenmue kinda ruined us for games.We got to play somthing that had never been done before.On a grand scale with unmatched graphics.I loved it just for the possibilities.One of a kind...the biggest risk only Sega would take....we'll probably never see the likes of it again.Oculus rift is intriuging though.
by badamn
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Update #67: Developer Room Update 3

i concur its the best looking face model weve seen so far and it is acceptable
by badamn
Tue May 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lan-Di and red dressed woman in background of teaser!

ahh,well i guess it had been discussed,i thought i might introduce and share some news which was pretty exciting to me.and had never heard of before,i woul;d have liked to include her name(had i actually known it)and included the link if i actually knew how.but i have no inclenation of passing this elitist bar in order to post.and u all wonder why people r so quick to burn shenmue.
by badamn
Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone disappointed with Shenmue 3 cartoon-like graphics

^I agree and that was sega.Why make a nascar game when you can make a hyper-pseudo realistic one like Daytona USA
by badamn
Sun May 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic