Search found 635 matches

Return

Re: KS Update #82: Shenhua finds her voice! JP VO begins.

There is something very familiar looking on that screen in the background in the photo of Haruka at the mic.
Anyone else spotted and recognized that bit from the cave?

https://i.imgur.com/SyyNYvj.jpg

Anyway, an unexpected update indeed. It's a bit sad another major character can't be voiced by the original actor or actress. I'm sure Haruka will deliver a compelling performance but one wonders if Masaya will be the only one returning for the original cast.
by BlueMue
Thu May 24, 2018 5:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What happens if Ryo doesn’t chase Ren?

Alright, it took me longer to get this done than I thought but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIWakNgN1Ic

Was a bit different then I rememered. Ryo only goes back to the boat, not to Lucky Plaza. I tried getting Ryo to know the fact that Ren is there but only Sam, Larry and Cool Z know and they lead you there and if you lose them, Ryo will be lost. None of the other NPCs every say anything about Lucky Plaza.

As a bonus fact, I tried the chase again, late in the day when it was raining, as I heard of the possibility of Ren carrying an umbrella. That didn't happen. But it is worth pointing out that the game will stop the rain when the QTE chase at Lucky Plaza starts. Was a bit sad, I wanted to see them fall on the truck in pouring rain.
by BlueMue
Fri May 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #84 - Survey Info #1: Survey Started!

Great to finally see some properly animated and voiced characters. Just a bit further to reach actual game cutscenes and then gameplay!
by BlueMue
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Shenmue Figures Update

I wouldn't have thought that something ever comes out of this after such a long silence. Nice we'll get something after all.

Never imagines anyone would ever sell a model of the Dou Niu bust, but there we go. Chai is really nice, it's cool to see characters like him get some attention with merchandising like this.
by BlueMue
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #85: Survey Info #2: $7M stretch goal reached!

Very nice to finally get some gameplay screenshot that shows some proper stuff. Really like how the HUD looks updgraded but still very Shenmue. This is indeed very exciting to look at in general.
by BlueMue
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic