Search found 959 matches

Return

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

south carmain wrote: :lol: then refer to my post above

So Peter's just being a goody little two-shoes jobsworth? Hey Peter, fuck you man!
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mods deleting harmless topics

It was a fairly obvious way of getting people to sign up to GEN2GEN. I don't see Ryudo's forums as competition with here though tbh - they're shit!
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was scared when I saw who posted this topic (though when I saw part of the title way back on the main forum screen, I guessed the rest anyway! ;-)) that I'd be first. Now I've posted first, I've asked for it. Like sitting front row at a Frankie Boyle or Jimmy Carr gig, then getting up for a piss...

Haha! Nah I didn't really know what to expect with you really, maybe something like...

http://www.marry-an-ugly-millionaire-online-dating-agency.com/images/butt-ugly-man-woman-girls.jpg

Dont hotlink images. Upload them to a hosting site, the link them. Cheers

I don't want to clutter up my photobucket account with mingin' old hags or ugly fat dudes. They're both from social networking sites so they won't care, and if they do then they'll block it.
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So, Martin's Back..

I created the campaign. KiBa made sure it took off with the sig slogan.

No you didn't. I started a topic and had an image in my sig (which I still have in my Photobucket account) but he-who-shall-not-be-named deleted the topic and removed my sig due to his unwavering hatred for Martin. To which you created another topic. True story.
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Dorian wrote: The only thing that I can honesty say I've learned in this world is this:

On my headstone it'll be written
"Life is hard even if you cheat"

by QWERTY
Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Peter wrote: In Shenmue II its pronounced "woodoo", but on the boards i read Wude as "wood" :lol:

I read it as Jonathan Woss saying rude.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anti-jokes

Write here your best anti-jokes, if not; we will not read your best anti-jokes.

A man walks into a pub.
He is an alcoholic whose drink problem is destroying his family.

Why do undertakers wear ties?
Because their profession is very serious, and it is important that their appearance has a degree of gravitas.

Why do women fake orgasms?
Because they want to give men the impression that they have climaxed.

A priest, a rabbi, and a buddhist monk walk into a bar, sit at the end and start having some drinks. Two hours later, they come out with a better understanding of each other and a mutual respect, the beginnings of a friendship that lasts a lifetime.

A man walks into a bar, he drinks 6 Newcastle Brown Ales, 4 shots of Jack Daniels, hits on the waitress unsuccessfully, takes his wedding ring off, tries again and fails, drinks 3 more shots, drives home, beats his daughter for coming home late, and cries himself to sleep realizing that he hates his life.

A horse walks into a bar, and the barman says "Why the long face?". The horse replies: "I'm deeply troubled by the anthropomorphic aspects of my existence and the extent to which I am now protected by law."

Why was six afraid of seven? It wasn't. Numbers are not sentient and thus incapable of feeling fear.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anti-jokes

Two Alsatians meet in the waiting room at the vets. Their interaction is confined to barking, growling and circling around trying to sniff each other's anuses.

A man was on his way to the butchers to buy meat. Halfway there, he realised he needed bread too and stopped at the bakery first.

A bar man notices a talking horse entering the bar, the barman is terrified and ducks behind the counter, clutching a baseball bat. He fumbles for his mobile to call his wife. He is having a psychotic episode due to a medical history of schizophrenia.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

Bluecast wrote: Isn't this just a troll topic?

Get fucked.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Isn't this just a troll topic?

Get fucked.
Reported as is the topic. This is pure trolling & flaming

*wa wa wa, I'm telling Yama on you*

It's not though is it you spaz? I didn't say post a confidential PM, I said just post a PM. If you'll have noticed, both mine and Spokane's are incredibly old so aren't anything to fret about. It's only a problem if others make it a problem. Like you.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote: I'm as cool as a cucumber right now.

The last thing that anyone can call you is "cool". :lol:
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Your mom gave me cancer.
:roll:

Ooh poopy poopy farty dildo sex!

:roll:
Spamming flaming trolling. Yep you have not grown up at all. Older than many of us yet still act 15 years younger.

I'm not doing any of the above you 'tard. You have no right to say I haven't grown up when you wear Sonic the Hedgehog t-shirts.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post a PM

No!

Sent: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:23 am

I'm not arab...

I'm Iranian(persian)... :wink:

& one more thing ...please change your second signature
"It's too awesome" & that's not good for members under 17 to see it.
Thanks/
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The way I've been doing it is thinking of a real joke I've heard then making it as dark as possible.

if that helps.

No, see... even then, than 'aint what an anti-joke is. It's basically taking the archetypal stylings of the genesis of a joke and then doing a switcheroo halfway through and making it just a standard statment. Like - How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb? Just one will suffice. Electricians are qualified to handle a simple operation involving a basic procedure of that nature.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@QWERTY, calling people names is clearly against the rules. It feels kind of "elementary school" that anyone could even be bickering about that, considering we're all adults, but it's against the rules still.

Yeah I know, I know. I hold you as someone I respect here, with good reason. You tell it like it is without having to resort to getting angry like I undoubtedly have done this time and god-knows how many times before. Look, if he starts acting like a kid with his whole "I'm telling on you" shit then I'm gonna fight fire with fire. Yeah, I know, an eye for an eye makes the world go blind... but I was bored and at work while the majority of my mates were at the pub. I had nothing better to do. Sorry all (apart from him ).

Teh intranetz-------->Serious business.

Fuckin' ay! ;-)
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q: How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Let's go ride bikes!

You haven't got the hang of this mate. Say par example - "Why did the chicken cross the road? Because she was being carried by her owner to a slaughterhouse because the owner couldn't be arsed with cleaning up her shit every day"

The whole thing about an anti-joke is it starts off as a joke but winds down into something darker, more normal or without any kind of a punchline.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The alcohol thread

Where I work, people frequently talk about getting wanting to get as absolutely drunk as possible, I feel sad for those people, since that's their very existence and that's literally all they talk about. I mean, I can understand wanting to go out for a drink to relax or just getting themselves drunk at a party of some kind, it happens, but to actively seek out a lifestyle that involves nothing but getting drunk? Pathetic existence. Like southcarmain and a couple of others on here, I don't drink, but when I do, it's normally a cider I'll go for. It tastes good and is still to this day, the only alcoholic drink I can safely say that about. When I was in college, I used to go out and get drunk all of the time, but realised it was a bit of a useless exercise that resulted in nothing but pain the next day and that was not enjoyable. And having seen the effects alcohol has had on people, it was enough to put me off. So yeah, I don't go out of my way to drink myself to oblivion like others where I am, do.

I'm in the middle of this. Everyone I work with always go to the same fucking dive, every weekend, without fail. This is why they think I'm unsociable. The reason why I don't go there is because it's a cheap dive. I would much rather pay the extra on each drink to be in a much more pleasant atmosphere than be surrounded by similar reprobates that want to get as pissed as possible quicker than anyone else. Don't get me wrong, I like, nay love getting pissed, but I think the main thing about it is the journey there. I like to remember all the conversations I have with people and all the anecdotes that I have exchanged. I'm lucky in that the friends I have outside of work are exactly the same as me, and that is why we can drink through to the next to day on the majority of times because a: I always find them interesting (and vice versa) and b: they're fackin' heavyweights (but without being complete cunts).
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man goes to the doctors and says "doctor doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains" and the doctor replies "well I'm afraid that is irrelevent now, you have approximately 24 hours to live."
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's the worst thing about three black guys driving off of a cliff?
They were my friends.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two men are sitting in a pub. One man turns to the other and says: 'Last night I saw lots of strange men coming in and out of your wife's house.' The other man replies: 'Yes, she has become a prostitute to subsidise her drug habit.'
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ah shit I missed the debate, but I'll just add my 2 cents anyway, mitts has a point if a common gay family adapt a child, of course there will be little problems if they are upper class and can afford to send their children to good rated private schools but for the working/poorer classes that would be a huge handicap on the kid, public schools got so bad here that they were forced to install cameras in a great number of them and suicides over things a lot less important happen pretty often, and not to mention that gang culture is rampant in the poorer areas and they don't keep to themselves, they find any excuse they can to starts confrontations with people and this could mean abuse for the kid every time he goes out forcing him to avoid certain areas and people all the time, but again it really depends on what class they are from, especially here in London

This is the longest sentence ever created.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NTSC vs. PAL vs. Japanese

I don't understand Capcom's thinking when they used this abomination in place of the Jap cover:

http://i.neoseeker.com/boxshots/R2FtZXMvU2VnYV9HZW5lc2lzL0FjdGlvbi9GaWdodGluZw==/strider_frontcover_large_OnkWO1Qqz6dZSPj.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/pod51/StriderJAP.jpg
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

n00dl3s was a strange guy but he did introduce me to what would become one of my favorite artists, Boards of Canada.

Good recommendation. They've made some amazing stuff. Have you heard this? It's a remix of an old 80s tune they did under a different pseudonym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkXxQL-nyQw
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's from the Old Tunes, the title is "Trillions" in the video but its been disputed. It sounds like their material tho.

Have you ever heard of Future Sound of London? They've done few things you might like, some of it is a bit weird but "Lifeforms" is a great album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21fDyvgte48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmGct65QLOI
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This isn't my oldest (the oldest one is prety lame) but this made me lol

hey

Sent: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:01 pm
i love that guy kicking the grandma in the face in your sig. what site did you get that at?
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kenny wrote: Love the second track.

The female vocal is sampled from the Bladerunner soundtrack, which is also an amazing tune in itself. I fucking love the whole soundtrack though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5wJyLFnxNk[/youtube]
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Samsara

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770802/?mode=desktop

This looks incredible. On the same vein as Koyaanisqatsi and Baraka. If you haven't seen either then I highly recommend checking out, they're absolute visual treats. Hopefully this'll be on at the Cardiff IMAX because if it is then I'm straight there with a bag of mushrooms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xVp3N-M84
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Samsara

Just got back from the cinema after watching this and enjoyed it immensely. Definitely recommended.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who locked the PM topic?
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: soccer

In an attempt to release the boredom of his injured star players, and aware that idle hands do the devil's work, Ferguson gives all his players tasks to do. To one Wayne Rooney he tells him to go away while his leg gash heals and try and complete a jigsaw.

Late in the evening, about 10pm, a massively frustrated Rooney calls Ferguson exasperated and starts shouting "it's impossible, impossible, none of the pieces fit, it looks nothing like the picture and its too difficult, why did you ask me to do a jigsaw Mr Ferguson, Why? Why?"

Ferguson, clearly worried he's somehow wound up his star striker, goes round to Rooney's and finds him sitting at the table, red-faced, breathing heavily, clearly on the verge of another explosive fit of rage.

Ferguson calmly asks: "What's the jigsaw of then Wayne?"

"It's meant to be a cockerel," Wayne snaps back, almost in tears.

Fergie walks to the table and then rests his hand on Wayne's shoulder. "Come on lad," he says reassuringly, "let's get these cornflakes back in the box and get you to bed."
by QWERTY
Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

:rotflmao:

My Social Security confirmation letter one of the offical diagnoses I had no idea about is Schizoid personality disorder Damn I'm more fucked in the head than I knew about :lol:

Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may also demonstrate a simultaneous rich, elaborate, and exclusively internal fantasy world,[1] although this is often more suggestive of schizotypal personality disorder.

SPD is not the same as schizophrenia, although they share some similar characteristics, such as detachment or blunted affect. However, there is increased prevalence of the disorder in families with schizophrenia.[2]

The psychologist Nancy McWilliams argues that the definition of SPD is flawed due to cultural bias: "One reason schizoid people are pathologized is because they are comparatively rare. People in majorities tend to assume that their own psychology is normative and to equate difference with inferiority.2

:shock:
by QWERTY
Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Online Gaming: Your Genius Moments

*gets willy out and starts waving it about in public*
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The new Robocop suit

I wasn't bitching tho...and that's what I said. Give it a chance. :???:

I was talking in general, dude. No matter what happens, I'll be surprised if this turns out to bear any semblance of decency as a cinematic thrill as much as the original going by the rumours of all the crap the director has dealt with already. Whatever comes from this, we still have the original.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lost the love.

Lol.

Yeah this exactly how I feel actually. Although I'm still playing Pro Evo 2011 as I'm trying to do a whole career in Become a Legend. Takes AGES. I have been World Player of the Year twice before 24 on expert though. I have a massive amount of games that I have acquired in the last 6 or 7 years that I've played for an hour or so and then just consigned to the shelf due to lack of interest. Metroid Prime 2, XIII, Skyward Sword, Infamous, Mass Effect 2, Uncharted 2, Red Dead Redemption, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Goldeneye Wii...

I just can't be arsed anymore. Journey was perfect for me as it encompassed a lot of what I want a game to be and more but it was an experience that didn't have the prerequisite of laying out the essential details of the story as there wasn't one to make crystal clear. Basic gaming at its best but yet one that still had a soul due to exceptionally well crafted design. The fact that it only lasted a couple of hours was great too as not everyone has a huge amount of time to invest in a game as you get older. Being the same length as a present-day film was perfect for me. Some could say that this now makes me a "casual gamer". Well, I'd disagree. Casual gamers in my eyes are those that only have interest in the middle of the road, banal, sub-standard Electronic Arts ting, yet they can play for HOURS. I still love my quirky shit, but on a much lesser scale.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nintendo took ideas I had for a Zelda (tho they put it in a couple different games) when I sent them a letter when I was younger and more niave.

Indulge us.

Kanye West and Wiley stole my (ironic but brilliant) idea of sampling Daft Punk tracks.

Oh so YOU'RE responsible for those bags of shite?
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sir Baconface of Whiskynose has always been a sore loser. I've never despised another team's manager to the same level as him. The sooner he steps down the better.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MiTT3NZ wrote: QWERTY, I'm kinda disappointed you didn't get back to my PM.

Sorry. No I don't want to see pictures of your cock.
by QWERTY
Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can someone please change the title of this thread to Football? It's starting to piss me off now...

Anyway, I thought this was a good read:

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/

Oliver Stone once said: “Paranoia is having all the facts”. Many of us die hard football fans know exactly what he means.

I've long held the view that something very fishy goes on in English football.

I’m not the most naturally trusting of guys anyways. When it comes to institutions, I'm downright skeptical of them. I have very little respect or trust in governments, police, and media or football institutions. It's not me being paranoid either: week after week, I’m proven correct on my doubts about them (to any Liverpool fan the findings of the Hillsborough report came as absolutely no surprise).

When it comes to football, it's not even lack of trust. It's plain common sense.

In recent years, we've had a huge number of corruption scandals all across Europe. Several of them in Italy, the corrupt referee Hoyser in Germany, Fenerbahce being docked their title in Turkey, Spain's second division scandals, Marseille a while ago in France, Porto in Portugal etc...

Of course, the one league where nothing ever gets proven to be dodgy is in England. The richest and most watched league in the world is, we are told, completely squeaky clean.

Leaving aside the sheer ridiculousness of that statement, ask yourself this: if corruption gets proven all across Europe, how is the most popular league in the world, with the biggest prize monies in football, whose clubs are owned by some of the richest people in the world, run by stakeholders that are the most powerful media moguls in the world, immune from this? With the amounts of money at stake, how has it managed to be so clean for so long?

To dismiss any talks of corruption in the premier league is to fall for 2 of the traits that characterize the English the most: a sheer egocentric belief that they are better than anyone else and their complete faith in the country's institutions. To them, it’s entirely logical that that stuff goes on abroad where institutions are corrupt, but it’s impossible in England. Just like diving is a foreign disease and Uruguay is the epicenter of racism, unlike the multi cultural tolerance of middle England.

I share neither of those traits. By pure logic, when I see corruption in every facet of English life (MP's expenses scandal, banking sector, the war on Iraq, Leveson enquiry, Hillsborough, The Guilford 4, The Birmingham 6 et all...) as well as entire European football, I ask why is it impossible as many deem, for it to be happening in English football too?

I have followed football since 1986. I have seen for years how Manchester United benefits from refereeing decisions. I don’t need an investigation to tell me this: it happens on a near weekly basis to the point where people are so immune to it, they laugh it off.

I have seen the influence Alex Ferguson has on every facet of the English game. When his Darren son got fired as manager of Preston North End, I watched with bemusement as Ferguson immediately recalled his loan players from Deepdale. I then watched in horror as another club in the premier league, managed by Ferguson’s father’s friend Tony Pullis, also recalled their loan players from PNE.

The message was clear: Mess with Mr Ferguson or his children, and you will be punished.

And not just from Mr Ferguson either. By his friends in football.

Recently, ex referee Jeff Winter stated that he once sent Roy Keane off in a match. He was then criticized by Ferguson and not given a Manchester United game to referee for 2 years. He saw that as punishment as he said that “The FA is reticent to give Manchester United games to referees that Ferguson has criticized in the past”.

Read that statement again. Ferguson criticizes referees that give decisions against his club. Most likely, these decisions happen in games Manchester United lose. The FA reacts to the criticism by not assigning said referees in future Manchester United games. Thus, the only referees assigned to United games are ones that Ferguson approves of.

The referees that have given decisions Ferguson deem to be incorrect against United, however, no longer referee their games (usually the most high profile ones). It’s a terrible indictment of sporting impartiality, justice and the way the game is run in England. This form of selective referee assignement led to the Juventus scandal in 2006.

Winter’s comments prompted me to do my own research. I focused on the referees that took charge of United 2 biggest high profile losses in the last decade or so.

Alain Wiley refereed United’s 4-1 loss to Liverpool in 2009. In that game, he gave both United and Liverpool penalties and sent off Nemanja Vidic. All 3 decisions were absolutely correct and Wiley was praised by Sky TV co-commentator Andy Gray for his performance. Not even Ferguson complained.

Later that year, Wiley was given another United game to referee and despite sending off Kieran Richardson of Sunderland, Wiley was lambasted by Ferguson for being “fat and unfit”. The game ended 2-2.

That would be the end of Wiley’s refereeing career. Wiley, it says cryptically on his Wikipedia page, “agreed to retire” at the end of that season. Agreed with whom? No one knows.

Last season, Manchester City romped to a 6-1 win at Old Trafford, inflicting on their rivals their biggest embarrassment under Ferguson. The referee on that day was Mark Clattenburg. He sent Johnny Evans off in the second half for a clear professional foul.

There have been 34 Man United league games since that day. The number of times times Clattenburg has refereed them? Zero. Not a single one.

It seems that the FA, for whatever reason, doesn’t want Clattenburg to referee Man United games anymore. Some of us more paranoid folk may just wonder who’s behind that decision.
The FA has no hesitation to hand United games to Howard Webb though: he’s been the most used referee in 34 United games since the 6-1 defeat to City.

Webb’s history in Man United games are well known and documented. All I have to say on the matter is that more than 18% of the penalties he’s awarded in his ENTIRE premier league refereeing career have gone to Manchester United. Over a 9 year period, that’s a huge percentage.

So in closing, let’s resume what we’ve discovered. We have an ex premier league referee who has openly stated he was not handed a Manchester United game for 2 years after sending off one of their players. We have an FA who, in said referee’s words, don’t hand Manchester United games to referees that the United manager has previously criticized.

We have a referee who took charge of a heavy United defeat and “agreed to retire” a year later after being called unfit by Alex Ferguson. We have another referee who hasn’t been handed a United game to officiate since he reffed a heavy United defeat 34 league games ago.

Meanwhile, the most used official in United games in that time is the man who has handed 18% of his entire career penalty awards to Ferguson’s team.

Factor in the fact that Manchester United CEO is ON THE BOARD OF the English FA, Alex Ferguson is a knight of the realm with political connections that go a lot deeper than football (just read Allistair Campbell’s diaries if you don’t believe me), and the evidence in the Darren Ferguson sacking that clubs that cross Ferguson get punished by his friends, and you have all the tools there for someone more investigative than me to really delve into.

But yet, nothing happens. Year on year, I watch as not a single journalist utters a peep on the subject. I watch as decision after decision goes United’s way and people in the UK, so much better than everyone else and trusting of their institutions remember, brush them off with insouciance.

In Italy, there would have been phone tap investigations a long time ago. In "so much cleaner than everywhere else" England, we’re paranoid.

Why is that?

Well, when you look at who runs the sport in the country, you understand a bit more. Rupert Murdoch’s Sky live off the premier league. So do his other publications like the Sun. The English media’s last priority is going to investigate and damage one of their biggest cash cows.

Imagine the hit to the revenue streams of the media and clubs if corruption is proved in the premier league? The richest league in the world, so carefully and beautifully marketed across the world, would suffer a huge blow. The effects an investigation would have on Manchester United, the cash cow’s biggest cash cow, would also be devastating.

So it’s all swept under the tabled and every refereeing decision shrugged off. “They even themselves out” we’re told by journalists who get banned from United press conferences for asking a question about team selection.

God knows what would happen to them if they investigate United’s behind the scenes dealings.

Maybe, like Preston, they’ll learn that if you cross Man United, all of football will turn their backs on you too…
by QWERTY
Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Graphics Question

Bluecast wrote: Every console is like a new toy and different. So you often discover a new switch and new feature.

Would these be all the different filters?
by QWERTY
Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biohazard

I do think they need to take a few years off with it.

Resi 5 was released in 2009, that's a 3 year hiatus, one could argue that they've already had a few years off and should have done better this time around. I downloaded and played the demo and didn't enjoy it at all. It seems they're aligning the series akin to a similar experience with watching the godawful movies, which is an absolute travesty. In the probable event that 6 sells by the fuck-ton (and who are we kidding; it will) then I can't see Capcom reverting back to the old formula. Regardless, I'm fairly tired of the story now anyway, so I would be more than happy to see another developer bring a similar new IP to the table which has an all new premise which doesn't rely on fucking zombies again. I would love to see something a bit more psychological in the vein of Jacob's Ladder as a game, Silent Hill had a vibe of this nature but that series has become tired too. I think my general point is developers need to start realising when to quit while ahead and start producing fresh survival horror stories rather than regurgitating the same old scenarios.
by QWERTY
Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote: The fuck is with the forums as of late? I get banned for slashing my wrists but people left and right are posting porn and NSFW images and get nothing? s

No, you got banned for being a juvenile prick. Again.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Blatant paedo is blatant

Jimmy Saville had a substantial hoard of jewellery. Apparently he loved nothing more than squeezing his fingers into a couple of tight rings.
by QWERTY
Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote: Where are his posts? What has he done for the forums to be so valuable?

This far outweighs anything you have ever offered to the Dojo:

by QWERTY
Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic