Search found 125 matches

Return

Re: Kickstarter Update #84 - Survey Info #1: Survey Started!

Do you guys think we will get the rewards before the ga me releases like the music cd and the T-shirt et cetera?

I'm not sure. A lot of other projects I have backed, tbey actually sent the extra rewards more or less straight away. I think with Shenmue 3 it seems they will be sending it all together once the game is complete.

Yeah, I could do without getting mauled by customs and tax fees since I backed several hundred pounds :(
by Reprise
Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue I & II HD : FAQs Answered by Sega & d3t

I really hope the vile Xbox motion blur effect from the Shenmue 2 fights can be turned off. That would be awesome.
by Reprise
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quick update on Shenmue I & II HD by Sega Europe

I don't understand the sense in not zooming in and cropping the black bars off Shenmue 2's cutscenes. It's going to be incredibly jarring.
by Reprise
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3! PRE-ORDER FOR PS4/PC!

So I decided to get another Digital copy through the slacker backer, after paying the only thing I get is the PayPal receipt on my E-mail. No confirmation from YsNET, no survey... It's been 5 days and still nothing. Is this normal or should I contact them?

It's normal other than the lack of survey. Head over to here and see if you can request your survey https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/shenmue3/resend_survey
by Reprise
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic