Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Update #78: Then, Now and Tomorrow

^ Lol hopefully man. It would be good to have same battle system but different as well. A change can be good.

Well if it's one thing for certain it's that the battle system will be different. This was to be expected. Who remembers that scene with the *blind* man in his room in Shenmue 2? Maybe it will be similar to that.

It's interesting but a bit worrying at the same time.

That is a good point as differences in the battle system could in turn work positively and really make the game stand out attracting interest for new people to the series. We know that Yu has shown his potential over the years to be innovative and this is important as we need this for the game to be a success in terms of sales to a wider audience than just existing Shenmue fans. Ultimately after this number of years and a different engine the game is bound to have some degree of a different feel and as long as it retains the essence of “Shenmue” i will really enjoy the game. From what i have seen thus far Yu has definitely achieved that in my opinion. Great to hear the hard work going into Shenhua’s model and really looking forward to seeing the updates at Magic. An exciting year 2018 ahead!

Well said man.
by adom11800
Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic