Search found 52 matches

Return

Re: Salute

I fucking love this guy. He's the kind of man I want to grow up to be like when I'm older. He's also something of a myth to me, a dojo legend that was before my time, but who you might occasionally catch a glimpse of, like a rare pokemon.

You also comes across as quite Alan Partridge-ish, the kind of guy who comes onto the dojo once in a blue moon to post a suave pic of himself sipping some white wine, proving to the dojo you've " (needless to say) had the last laugh". But in a totally awesome way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndWeuakyC70
by mue 26
Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am i one of the few that was never offendend as to why Jeff posted? He should be allowed to post here since we wiped the slate clean, like QWERTY etc (even though i was wrong).

Heres the deal guys, leave Jeff alone. Until he steps out of line, then treat him with fair respect. Just like anyone else who comes back here, we will leave alone! Same goes for all members!
by Peter
Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey, nice to see you at the Dojo again, old friend. You look like you're doing well. How's life?

Yet again, I'm confused here haha. What happened with this situation?

There was an incident with a monkey and a juggler. Suffice it to say, Jeff wasn't invited to the next meeting of the Midnight Society.
by KiBa
Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jeff is right about Fox News being the best. Every other news source is left winged biased you know. CNN,ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC are all left wing. So 90% of American media is run by Democrats.

I love Jeff. I fucking hate ABC and CNN. (This is not a troll post, I am serious)

Fox news does something they get yelled at, any of the others no one bats an eye because they are ran by democrats. There is a double standard in this country and its sick.

Jeff is the most sane guy around.
by Spokane
Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ryudo, you didn't like being picked on by QWERTY and Peter, so how about you quit being a hypocrite right about now?
by St. Elmo's Fire
Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unpopular Opinions

the senkaku islands should be british

9/11 was made by aliens to destabilise planet earth before they invade us on 21/12/2012

rakim is a fine gentlemen with good taste in fictional characters

Jeff is a pretty suave guy
by south carmain
Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BROTHAMITE BROTHAMITE! Ask the wise Brotha fools!

Jeff wrote: Who will be the 2013 NASCAR Spring Cup Series Champion?

I just pray it's not Jimmy Johnson or Jeff Gordon. :mad:

Good to see you posting here again.
by Brothaman
Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pics of pets and places.

Pic's I took of my friends dog at a recent car show.

by Axm
Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

Hey Miles! Long time no see. I never had the chance to tell you, but I always found your coming out to admit you were gay on the dojo as being a part of the inspiration that lead to me coming forward on being transgendered. If anything, I wish I had had your courage much sooner. :puppydogeyes: Stick around for a while before you head out again. :)
by Sonikku
Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unpopular Opinions

NASA proved Global Warming is bullshit.
The earth was very Warm in the middle ages. Man must have been all those donkey farts as they didn't have cars back then.
by Bluecast
Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 1080p

This one is more of an experiment, i wanted to see how the Hazuki residence looks like when i remove all Shenmue vegetation and place some of the Vue 6 standard plants instead.

by Master Kyodai
Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So what do you do?

Hey I didn't vote obama. I voted Romney.
by Bluecast
Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3rLm98EdBk[/youtube]

I don't understand a word they are saying.
by Bluecast
Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas coming up!

Only if you put breadcrumbs on them, deep fry them in hot oil, and dip 'em in marinara sauce.

Sorry, i'm picky when it comes to sucking nuts. It has to be just right.
by Kenny
Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

And the rational-biological reason for wanting sex is the reason why it is pleasurable in the first place.

I hope it leads to many children, so that your life is full of happy things to do, and you'll never end up alone, and your form and that of your woman (who you love) will at least live for another generation, and thence, perchance, go on and on till your descendants see times worth seeing and live lives worth living beyond our imaginations, even across the universe.

Moreover, I hope the Dojo becomes humanity's first multigenerational interwebz gaming club. I'd like to see a virtual culture grow here, our grandchildren and great-grandchildren being connoisseurs of antique video games as well as new, continuing what we have begun here, still meeting daily well into the next century to discuss the state of the interactive art, and possibly grow into a studio or a center for studios making FREE games, or otherwise unique new approaches to the ancient art of storytelling, of which Shenmue is a fine example. For that is why we are here. We are the lovers and transmitters of wonder, which is wisdom. Thus, I hope this place becomes a beacon of light for all mankind, each most worthy of the new generations inheriting our usernames, and in such a way that we live on indefinitely. The son becomes the father, and the father, the son. Because everything we do is leading to a goal, the only goal for whom we are its goal. A convergence of meaning, like the raindrops of our lives falling into the sea.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how your turn any and every thing or situation into a religious experience, like Marlon Brando in Superman.
by KiBa
Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hope it leads to an opportunity in which you can engage in sex with each other. :D
by Sonikku
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's great, Jeff. Hope it works out.
by KiBa
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Do I Do?

Oh, come on, there's no way to get mugged in a place with such strict gun control. What's the leverage? A pen knife? A knitting needle? A fork? Or, in your white fantasy, was he a gigantic black man, and the only thing you could see in the dark was the smoke coming out of his nostrils and the red glowing eyes?
by KiBa
Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Do I Do?

Is this a lost script for Keenan & Kel?
by Let's Get Sweaty
Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Korea clears military attack against the US.

mue 26 wrote:If war does break out, can we stick Jeff on the front line?

We just need one man..

And this guy to send him there.

by Axm
Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I got a sequester deal for the US. You can have all your government funding restored prior to sequester. But in return I want the NK regime disintegrated. I mean you'll be lucky to find dust left in Pyongyang. That's where are all the loyalists are housed. Liberate the Koreans in the outside of Pyongyang and free the 200,000 in the concentration camps. Use their resources as payment for their liberation, they have many precious medals and coal. Place a US command base by the border of the red menace, China. If General Douglas Macarthur had his way during the Korean war instead of pussy Eisenhower having his way, we would have plowed through NK and then into China before worse than Hitler, Mao Ze Dong killed 20 million and started the communist revolution in 1959. We would all have been better off.
*looks at post*
*looks at author*

some things never change...
by Bluecast
Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Mitsuzuki wrote: What happens if you cry in space? This.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36xhtpw0Lg[/youtube]

I think the biggest revelation that video contained was the fact that there's a Canadian space program. Who knew.
by Rakim
Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can't. He's too overqualified.
by Sonikku
Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

October 21st 2015 is the actual date.
by Sailors?
Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jeff is right, when I was in the middle east I had to avoid several suicide bombers just to buy some milk, I had automated turrets to protect me from the hordes of savages that constantly attacked my home.

@kenny don't forget the 1 million total deathcount as a result of the war
by south carmain
Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

Midland base camp 446. I felt it would be good to have a 2-way radio with a dynamo crank in case of a zombie outbreak. Well or at least if the batteries are empty.
by Master Kyodai
Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bombs in Boston

I weep not only for the victims in this, but for our rights. No doubt some politicians will be looking to angle this in such a way to take more away in exchange for "protection", as though a stroke of a pen was all that was needed to cure mental sickness.
by Sonikku
Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ricin mailed to US Senate and President

Jeff wrote: Obama- 'hey, this isn't my normal brand from the Choom Wagon gang!'

"But FUCK IT, i'll smoke it anyway!"
by Kenny
Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I unplugged my Wii U and put my Xbox 1 in it's spot.

Ryudo wrote:
Jeff wrote: my Playstation 3 is primarily used for Netflix and movie rentals when a have some chick come over.

So it never get's used then.

Ryudo wrote:never get's used

Ryudo wrote:get's

Ryudo wrote:'s

by MiTT3NZ
Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jeff wrote: 'dzhokhar tsarnaev was a real blast'

Jeff wrote: "dzhokhar tsarnaev was the bomb"'

Jeff wrote: How can you tell that Tamerlan Tsarnaev wasn't Irish?

Because after several shots he would have still been standing!'

I shouldn't be laughing...but I am. :lol:
by Kenny
Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wish jeff got caught in the bomb blast

lost his arms so he couldnt type or something. that would be funny

Sadly, he's quite the master in matters of Insurance. So not only would he likely be able to get his arms replaced with enhanced robotic prosthetic limbs capable of typing, but would also likely gain the ability to crush your throat with his bear hands, ala Darth Vader.

http://i.imgur.com/Pqjizsu.jpg
by Sonikku
Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Automotive Discussion

I agree about the Camaro Jeff. Simply too awkward once you get in it and get going. A friend let me drive his V8 one once and imo was abit slow and doesnt really kick in till you're on the highway. For an American car, I think it looks great though.
by Axm
Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

^jews living up to their reputation lol
by south carmain
Wed May 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Timex watch

We're talking about this watch again? I have it, don't wear it anymore. It's a piece of junk. Looks better in the game. I used to use it to time when to take something out of the stove, or when the laundry was finished, stopped using it when the alarm would work 50% of the time. I'm also wearing suits 5 days a week and would look terrible with these threads. If you see one for sale for some inflated price, my advice is save your money, there are far better products out there.

You're hilarious. Enjoy.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/38699786.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/38699823.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/38700010.jpg
by Axm
Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diagnosed With Testicular Cancer :(

Thanks Jeff. I really appreciated you sharing your story. Cancer sucks balls. Ironic coming from me, I know.

:)

It is what it is I guess. But just to let you and everyone else know, the Dr's are confident that they caught my cancer in the earliest stage possible. No spread to the cord that connects to the testicle, lymph system, abs, chest etc. They say its about 75% that i'm already cured. Their not allowing me to take chemo as they strongly believe I dont need it. They say that there is no reason to poison my body as it could have potential long term risks. In other words, use the drugs only when you need them. For the next few years, I'll be monitored closely, just in case i am in that 25% and relapse. Check ups every month. I would like to celebrate fully, but Im gonna wait until I get my blood results back to see if everything has gone back to normal. (prior tumor).

If anyone is wondering, I haven't noticed any difference with the one testicle. Scary thing is, my groin was working perfectly well before I found out. I later learned from my pathology report, that the affected testicle was practically destroyed by the cancer, so that's probably why I haven't noticed any major change.

It's scary to think that I only went to the hospital for a slight pain, and it turn't out to be cancer. As I've said before, I encourage everyone to get a general examination once in a while, just to safe. I'm only 27. This disease can hit anyone at anytime unfortunately.

I know there are some immature guys on this forum, but if both of our stories can encourage the majority to get checked when they notice something wrong, or when they experience certain irregular symptoms, then that's a win in my book. Haters be damned.

Thanks again Jeff for informing me. It really does mean a lot. And thanks to everyone else. I know I posted this thread a while ago, but the messages still do mean the world to me. :)

I should have my blood results back hopefully before the 19th. If its all good news, then what better way to celebrate then to watch Yu Suzuki's GDC presentation. :)

Thanks again
by ShenSun
Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

Your friend has a soccer jersey on and you arent wearing a sweater. 3/10 wouldnt like again.
by Axm
Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo history, rivalries & revelations

Thanks for dropping in to remind us how much of a twat you are, jeff.
by south carmain
Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo history, rivalries & revelations

I'm still here, just very quiet. I'll check this place out maybe once a month. These days I seldom play video games though I have a PS4 and an Xbox One. I use my PS3 as a video streaming device for my bedroom. I mostly go on nature walks these days, drive my diesel VW Passat, stream netflix, watch Top Gear (or should I say reminisce given recent developments). Try to crack the biggest anomaly known to man, women. Do DIY projects to my condo. Try to attempt cooking. Serve as president of a rotary club, vp of a brokerage firm, member of a couple chamber of commerce's. Play with my dog. Take a train into NYC occasionally and just wander around Manhattan. I guess that sums it up really, the phase of life of a 31 year old man looking forward to the next phase.

Do I care about Shenmue 3 at this point? Honestly?... A small amount. Games these days don't tickle me like they used to. I hate online gaming. I tried to get into it with GTA 5 online. Started that with the sounds of teen screaming and cursing on it and found myself being chased in the woods by a man with a chainsaw for a good 10 minutes and that was about it for me. The others seem to be intense shooters and I've become too subdued to get that wound up anymore. Sports games which I'm not really into. It's not like how it used to be. Liked Assasin's Creed Black Flag and Unity but the story lines didn't captivate me. Really liked Last of Us and wish there was more of that quality, but there isn't. Seems like most developers are interested in phone games than console games. Cheaper to make and greater customer base. I drove a jet ski off the gulf of mexico a few weeks ago and found that more fun than any video game I've played so I'd rather do that given the option. I guess I'm more looking for new things in my life. When I do play I could use some friends on them, so my gamertags are below. You are far more likely to see me on there than here. :mnky:

xboxone gamertag= jgkny
ps4 gamertag=jgk1020

OMG, a VW Passat, these are so common here in Germany. Didn't even know they were available in the U.S.

I actually drive a Ford Focus with all the extras that are available in Germany (Traffic Sign recognition, Lane keeping assist, Self parking and so on). hell I just wanted a car that is at least somewhat american even though it's assembled here in Germany.

Jet Ski is loads of fun. I always thought that when i retire i might talk the wife into moving to Ibiza, get a Jet Ski and an ATV. All you need.

I also rarely play games these days, but "Life is strange" got me out of hibernation recently. Rotary club... Hmmm i thought about getting into Lions club (I guess they are what rotary club is in the US) but i just lack the time. maybe when the kids are older. I'd like to do something good.
by Master Kyodai
Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: After Shenmue III (Yu Suzuki's comments on IV)

whats up jeff?? i like the ideas thrown out there. imgaine a prequel game centered around iwao, a spinoff game centered around ren. theres so much cool stuff that could be done after shenmue 3
by santino
Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

This thread has put a smile on my face.
by IwaoHazuki
Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic