Re: Shenmue best version

Thanks for that mate much appreciated
by C..
Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How does shenmue hold up today?

Hey everyone,

I wanted to get your opinions/stories on if you think shenmue still holds itself even with today's next gen consoles.
Does the storyline or nostalgia stay with you, is it one of your favourite game series?

I don't mean graphics or anything like that. I want your opinions if shenmue still remains something you play or someone you fell out of love with.

Share your thoughts

Thanks
by C..
Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Postmortem scheduled for March 19, 2014 2pm-3pm

Looking forward to this definitely, How many of you will be watching the live stream?
by C..
Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In Ryo's Footsteps 2 - Shenmue Documentary

It was really nice to see a refreshing professional documentary about Shenmue, I love the locations they chose.

My favourite is their retro gaming store, also I love how the houses around Japan are so quaint and quirky but amazing designs.
by C..
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Electronic cigarettes

Can't stand em. You get nothing out of em whatsoever. I smoke roll-ups, and it's all about the harshness. It's why I prefer brandy over whiskey.

I've got a Vision Spinner which is a 1300 Mah battery and I used iClear 16 clearomizers (Mouthpieces)

http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/Vaping-Spares/Batteries--Passthroughs/Vision-Spinner-1300.html

I used to be just like you Mittenz, I loved the harsh throat hit a roll-up would give, especially Old Holborn.
And I've found a site in the UK that makes the closest you can get to smell, taste and throat hit you would get from real rolling tobacco.

What tobacco do you smoke?
by C..
Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things you just noticed (recent playthroughs)

Minor things I noticed last night when playing Shenmue 1 was I left the game because I couldn't be bothered to hear about that fucking cat anymore the game just selected which food to give it in which Megumi didn't tell me about Yamagashi-San and then I had to go see sumiya-San and the old lady didn't appear till I did and yagamashi San said "sorry but I'm not well ryo"

And also while asking for the men in black suits mid sentence talking to shinkichi-san he says "wait ryo I'm not finished yet" when talking about nozomi because I pressed the right trigger to run.
by C..
Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: nullDC 1.0.4 r150 with two Shenmue fixes by masterchan77

This release is awesome, thank you to Brad and Masterchen777

Also the little problem I PM'd you about yesterday, your suggestion worked by deleting the nulldc.cfg file :D

Thanks mofo's.
by C..
Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: what if shenmue is released in 2014 ???

phpBB [video]
by C..
Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UPDATE: MOD ACCOMPLISHED Shenmue Forklift Mod

Congrats on the mod James, your perseverance and countless hours of work made this possible.
Thanks dude.
by C..
Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Let's Play - Shenmue HD

Couldn't have picked anyone else who I would rather do a lets play of this game, you know how it works and the storyline, so your amazing at it. ;)

Amazing work mate
Looking forward to part 2 :D
by C..
Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Appreciating the games even more with the new hype?

Mittenz you always keep up the positive spirit haha.

And yeah man it's nice knowing the story will continue hopefully.
by C..
Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Making of Shenmue

Thank you for taking the time to painstakingly translate everything for us Switch :)
by C..
Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone else prefer the English dub?

Corey Marshall FTW.
by C..
Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic