Search found 343 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue and Streets of Rage soundtracks coming to Vinyl

Definitely gonna get both SoR and Shenmue. Best memories ever! Yuzo Koshiro FTW!!!
by sand4fish
Fri May 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

^I believe they are called Action RPGs

Exactly. And there lies my problem with the genre. Not mutually exclusive concepts. If my character in a rpg is a master at combat, my button mashing skill as a player should be irrelevant to his survival rate.

So I take it you are dying a lot then and its not the game that is at fault lol.

Played enough Fom Software games to learn to blame only myself =P~
by sand4fish
Sat May 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Members Introduce Yourself!

Oh... Late introduction. I registered to this forum back in 2013, being recommended by a fan in the IGN forum. Shenmue opened my eyes to a new world of possibilities for videogames at the time. My jaw literally dropped looking at the graphics and scope of the game when I played Shenmue back in the end of 1999, as a friend just brought it right from Japan. I finished Shenmue 1 at that time but since then, I lost interest in the series as I learned Ryo's journey would never reach a conclusion with the second game and other games/ life pulled my attention from the series.
My interest piqued again when I decided to revisit the series in 2013, after all those long years just for the sake of nostalgia. And boy, the series made me fall in love with it once again. I actually appreciate the graphics and game mechanics more now than ever, specially playing it in "high definition". I'm very surprised the game still manages to amaze me today in all of it technical aspects, even after seeing the industry grow so much since then.
So yeah, just my two cents on it, and thank you for having me! :D
by sand4fish
Mon May 25, 2015 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Rumor: Microsoft set to buy Silent Hills from Konami

You got a point there OL. PT certainly didn't feel like a standard Silent Hill gmae, but it wouldn't mean it would forgo of all its elements in the end product. The scene with Reedus in the city by himself looked pretty Silent Hillish to me, and definitely there were psychological aspects in the trailer plus the everyman main character. The thing is that the project had so much potential going for it. I would certainly not worry about it being a western-made fan fiction with Kojima at the helm.

But you are right, it would be so much easier if they just got together and developed a new IP instead of beating down an old dog, one that its owner doesn't even care about.
by sand4fish
Fri May 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Old Shenmue 2 Live Action Japanese Commercial

This reminds me more of Sleeping Dogs than Shenmue 2. Funny coincidence :lol:

Shenmue 2 Live Action Commercial

Also seen in this post thanks to ZImming.
by sand4fish
Sat May 30, 2015 6:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fallout 4

Don't get your hopes high. Bethesda is just known for releasing buggy games, and let the community fix them. That's part of their philosophy. Why bother fixing a game, when it can be done much better for free?
by sand4fish
Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue and Streets of Rage soundtracks coming to Vinyl

Here's the sample music for the upcoming vinyls:

https://soundcloud.com/datadiscs

I'm no music junkie or sound aficionado, but the remastered tracks sound amazing! I can't stop listening to them. I read that Yuzo Koshiro collaborated with Data Discs on remastering the new releases, so I see a genuine effort here and not just an easy cash in.
by sand4fish
Thu May 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Confirmed for E3 2015

So the moral of the story is... Don't throw the word confirmed casually, specially with Shenmue or you'll get banned. :lol:
by sand4fish
Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Last Guardian

According to Just Add Water Developments' boss Stewart Gilray, Mark Cerny, the architect behind the PlayStation 4, has been brought on board to see the long-delayed title through to completion.

"And that certain somebody is the guy who helped out with the architecture of Vita and PS4. I’m led to believe his team is now running Last Guardian to finish," he said in an interview on the latest episode of the PS Nation podcast.

Source: PS Nation Podcast
by sand4fish
Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Collections & Merchandise

It's definitely fake.....

jk.. Great find, friend!
by sand4fish
Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bloodstained "Ritual of the Night"

The team is having a twitch stream right now to celebrate the ending of the campaign. I just witnessed Igarashi whip a wine glass literally LOL. There's also an interview going on.

Here is the link: http://www.twitch.tv/ffstv
by sand4fish
Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue Thoughts

It is a fun piece. The awesome thing is that Yu Suzuki has seen it too :D . It was posted previously here.
by sand4fish
Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Game Of Thrones TV topic

Soniku,
This all good and dandy but it's not acceptable storytelling. The world of game of thrones is only interesting as its characters. Is there a point to be made with Jon's death? After being shown he'd grow to be a formidable commander of an human army against the White walkers, having been given the most powerful weapon against them (it has even a name and history behind it) and faithful loyal companions including a giant wolf, I'd expect a major plot development after so much buildup but no... It's all puff.. all back to zero so we can now focus on a different set of characters .. until they die of course... And reset.
by sand4fish
Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announced at E3 2015!

Less than 50k to go... I'm so stoked for this moment!
by sand4fish
Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I guess our dream were not just dreams after all. Thank you all!
by sand4fish
Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alright... Let's move on. $4 million next... We need those stretch goals (Baisha, Bailu and Choubu areas) ASAP.
by sand4fish
Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter FAQ

My big question is... what spoken languages will the game be in?

I'm hoping for the original Japanese cast with English subtitles? Has anyone seen any news on this?

It's a bit early in the development cycle to tell, but you can rest assured that at least the original Japanese VO for Ryo is in it...

http://s7.postimg.org/b2z915f57/Untitled.png
by sand4fish
Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who's going to finally play/beat Shenmue II?

My god... No idea how there're people who could hold themselves from beating Shenmue 2. The cliffhanger alone is what kept me coming back for the game after all those long years!

So for the people out there who still never experienced Shenmue... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU
by sand4fish
Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's happened in your life in the past 14 years?

I played Shenmue at the year it came out, 1999 and in Japanese at the time. Since then I went on to move from country to country, got a college degree, a fiancee and witness two business of mine fail lol.
by sand4fish
Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Cast Ep. 0

Great job! Hype this bitch out there!
by sand4fish
Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Immersive Realism Features>Story, Y Shenmue 1 is GOAT.

Himuro wrote: But Guizhang didn't leave with Ryo. He's not Ryo material. Ren is going to meet up with Ryo because he smells money, but in reality he's chasing after the man of his dreams and he just can't admit it yet.

Wow... Now you have convinced me! REN for the winner.
by sand4fish
Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 E3 Best Game of the Show Poll

OL wrote: Yeah, I was about to say...
There isn't even a game to see yet.

Minor details... Nobody is paying attention.
by sand4fish
Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Help the Kickstarter Campaign - Spread the Word

So this is finally happening! What a joy that is to have our names in our favorite game ever! But I think our work is still not finished. Are there any more ideas to bring even more awareness for the campaign? I'm spreading the word around and personally selling part of my music and game collection to raise more funds for the cause! (I'm not rich but I'll sacrifice a bit of what I have for something I truly love). 2 million is meager (about 10% of the actual development cost) for a quality free roaming 3D game, specially a game like Shenmue. This is an once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us!

Here are some ways to help generate funds for the campaign:

http://s16.postimg.org/bpipw7jad/Untitled.png
Also found in this topic.

Generate Hype by Ranking Shenmue 3 as the Most Anticipated Game
http://s3.postimg.org/vw6p5mj7n/Untitled.png
PS. The more games you add in your list, the more points the #1 game will have, so add other games that don't belong in the top 20 of that page in order for Shenmue 3 to get the full 10 points.

YouTube Money
http://s21.postimg.org/inui2iw13/Untitled.png

Redbubble Campaign T-Shirt (Legit company based in Australia - all proceeds go towards the campaign)
http://s14.postimg.org/6wpr3hkz5/Untitled.png
by sand4fish
Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Reward Tier Added

We're getting a Ryo's leather Jacket for $3000!!!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ys ... 0#comments

by sand4fish
Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Kickstarter marketing is fucking terrible.

Admittedly it is a little disheartening to see goals of $200'000 each adding more content to the game. All I want is a PS4 physical copy for the game more than anything else.

I really don't get this. We all know for certain that the PS4 physical copy is coming out albeit only at retail, not as a reward tier. But you know what's not a certainty? This game overall quality! So I just I don't understand how people would hold themselves from pledging more (if they can) because they'd prefer a plastic disc over having the power to make this the best game ever. After all the stretch goals are to add the extra immersion to the game, fulfilling Yu Suzuki's original vision and Sony could care less for those because they can't gauge their effectiveness at getting people to buy the game at retail price.
by sand4fish
Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Look at me... I might lose my fiancee over the course of this campaign! But damn it if don't. It's freaking shenmue 3. Before this E3 reveal this game was as real as an unicorn!

Aye that's what I have done, if they note a physical PS4 Edition that's $100 in a heartbeat!

But to appeal to a new audience - a new generation of gamers for that matter they need to present the past. I don't think this is something they can wait on. I put off playing the Mass Effect Trilogy for 5 years until finally the trilogy including the first game was released on PS3. I'm glad I waited as I didn't want a compromised experience in starting with the 2nd game in the series. But to get this Kickstarter rolling they have to offer the assurance that we'll get that, which as of now, we're not seeing.

You know that if you up that $100 now and if later the PS4 physical copy comes out you would still be entitled to that tier reward right?
by sand4fish
Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Kickstarter marketing is fucking terrible.

How is the the Kickstarter campaign able to create items (such as the $3000 jackets) to give to pledges if they have no money themselves? I think there is more backing than we think, but it's really a case of being patient until they actually tell us the overall budget. We probably won't hear anything until into August after the KS has finished. We all need to calm down a bit and stop getting all worked up. We've been patient for 15 years, I think we can be a little longer.

No items were created. The rewards are yet to be set into production (estimate delivery 2017). But I do agree with you that we have to tone down the negativity, as panic will turn off potential pledgers (members of this forum and guests).

I made the thread.

Maybe you should consider modifying the title of this topic. I agree with you with a lot of your points, and I can see you pouring your passion into the cause but we have to keep ourselves level headed here. If we fans do not believe this campaign will work out in the end, the doubters out there sure won't.

Think about this. The marketing and Kickstarter team sure is not the best out there (I even bitched about it), but they do have redeeming qualities. They have a comment section which ACTUALLY listen to the fans, as they have been modifying the campaign page almost daily (ie Inclusion of more stretch goals and more reward tiers). And on the plus side, Yu Suzuki is going to answer to us live on Reddit in the end, even if the timing is not the most convenient to everyone.

So we would be better off holding on to the criticisms for the appropriate moment (as in the Kickstarter comment section of the Kickstarter and the Reddit tonight). In the end maybe we should all think of this entire thing as "PERFECTION IN PROGRESS", just like the Shenmue games!
by sand4fish
Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Want Shenmue 3 on Xbox One? Vote here on Xbox Feedback.

Yes, we can all be down for a XBox One version... But wouldn't you all want this campaign to be THE BEST GAME EVER MADE before anything else?
by sand4fish
Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The PS4 Physical Copy Issue & the $10 Million Goal Struggle

There are a lot of fans out there who are holding themselves from pledging more because of the lack of a PS4 physical copy as reward. We all know for certain that the PS4 physical copy will be coming out albeit only at retail, and not as a reward tier. How do I know that for sure? Actually I don't. But I do know they are not going to be offered throughout the campaign, so not a thing can be done about that.

Wouldn't Yu Suzuki already have done it by now if he could, instead of offering leather jackets?

http://s14.postimg.org/5ac0sh14x/Untitled.png

But you know what else is not a certainty? This game overall quality! I don't want to tell you what to do with your own money, but I want to try reasoning and appealing to you because you are fans. Would you really prefer a plastic disc over having the power to make this the best game ever? I never wanted Shenmue 3 go the Kickstarter route to begin with but now that the game is a reality, our hands are tied and we must make the best out of it. Getting a quality budget is an issue for Yu Suzuki (otherwise he wouldn't have waited 14 years), so I have no choice but abide and donate whatever I can, even at the cost of being exploited by giants like Sony. After all, the stretch goals are to add the extra immersion to the game, fulfilling Yu Suzuki's original vision and Sony could care less for those because the company can't gauge their effectiveness at getting people to buy the game at retail price. No one here wants to play Shenmue 3 version 0.1 right?

http://s14.postimg.org/jg3ify39d/Untitled.png

Excerpts from an interview with Yu Suzuki in this week's Famitsu:

“That said, 200 million yen is the minimum required amount in order to make the game. If we happen to collect more funds, then we’ll add more things that we’ve been wanting to add to it.”

Famitsu then ask what kind of open world one can expect to see in Shenmue III.

“Everyone must be thinking that we’ll expand the open world more, but I’ve been deeply questioning whether or not to do that instead,” says Suzuki. “If we were to have 100 characters and split the budget among them, we’d be limited in terms of what we could do with each one; however, if we were to split that budget among just 10 characters, we could do a lot more with them.”

He continues, “For example, we could set a parameter for Ling Shen Hua, then we could have it change her attitude depending on the conversations, or the way one proceeds through quests. Of course, that doesn’t mean that it won’t be an open world game. A stretch goal on Kickstarter will determine the expansion of the city.”
by sand4fish
Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PS4 Physical Copy Issue

Gamers... Ugh... I've never understood the need to have a physical copy of a game. I wonder if any of those refusing to pledge because of it have ever purchased a game on the App Store...

You still have, love and enjoy Shenmue I and II, right? Don't you want to be able to enjoy Shenmue III at some point in the future after it leaves Sony's servers? Or are you fine never playing the game again? I have still supported the Kickstarter and will happily buy the physical game again at retail but there are very legitimate reasons that we should demand a physical console release.

What about the PC physical copy? Why such a disdain for PC games? Anyone can explain that to me?

I think its abit of both sides though imo. Yes we are making a purchase of a product(s) and yes we are supporting the project. Best of both worlds. Thats why I really love the idea of kickstarter more and more when I think about it.
Ya Sony bankrolling the project would have been better, but they are not, so we definitely have both a product purchase and development support at the same time. The ideal kickstarter scenario.

You are right. Thinking better, maybe I should think all of this as an extravagant pre-order. There's no perfect world where people would just shell out big bucks for their favorite developer just out of love, and not requiring anything in return.
by sand4fish
Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki - Reddit AMA Today 21:30 PST / 05.30 GMT

Supa wrote: I dig your sig. ^

I hope this proof thing gets sorted out ASAP.

Thank you. It was shared to me, and it took me a while just to get it working right as my signature.
by sand4fish
Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm really against the English dub, as this would take out a huge chunk of budget that could have been allocated in other more important aspects of the game.

Can't tell if trolling or not.

But I'll bite anyway.

You do realize that a HUGE part of the fan base speaks English, right?

And do you really think the game will sell at all (to anyone other than rabid fans and even then not so much) if there is no English dub?

When I was working at a video store and Pan's Labyrinth came out, people were PISSED that it was only in Spanish. That movie was INCREDIBLE.

I seriously cannot believe that anyone could have this opinion. It's just beyond absurd.

I'm sure you are aware that dubbing is not cheap right? Plus Shenmue has VO for every single character. So if Shenmue 3 were to have English and Japanese dub, I wonder how many new npcs Yu Suzuki would have to sacrifice to accommodate your ENGLISH must have attitude. Why not Chinese as well? The story takes place in China after all, and the potential of selling copies in the Chinese market is more appealing than in the USA, where the Shenmue's sales proved to be not so great in the past right?
by sand4fish
Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q: Love your work! You are a pioneer in this industry! As for my question: How much game elements/features will we be missing in the game if the campaign doesn't reach the $5 million mark?

A: I will say this: if we reach the $5 mil mark, one of the things I really want to do with Shenmue 3 will become a reality.

At $10 million, it will truly have the features of an open world.

That my question! :D Then $10 million it will be!
by sand4fish
Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I gilded the main post. Now he has a gold star. At the very least it draws more attention to the AMA. I haven't even pledged to the campaign yet. I plan at least 300 but am waiting to see what other tiers look like.

Oh I didn't know it would help draw more attention. If that is going to help hype the campaign, I will be more than happy to give him a gold star as well!
by sand4fish
Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Joe Pesci wrote: Might I suggest if you haven't already, that you give gold to a post that we want to stand out above the rest. Maybe the one regarding getting to 10 million? We want to draw as much attention as possible to this campaign.

Glad to! It was my own question after all. :D
by sand4fish
Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The PS4 Physical Copy Issue & the $10 Million Goal Strug

It's really disheartening knowing that we have fans who clearly have the money, but deem Shenmue 3 to be worth only $29 for the lack of a phsysical Sony official stamp. I don't even know if there are brand new Triple A games in the PS store that cost only this much. I wonder how I am going to convince people outside this forum to shell out even $5 bucks now... Wish me luck!
by sand4fish
Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The PS4 Physical Copy Issue & the $10 Million Goal Strug

Sonoshee wrote: As long as Sony handles the PS4 physical copies then it doesn't really matter.

In this case shouldn't all the people demanding the PS4 physical copies take the fight to SONY's front door instead of demanding it from Yu Suzuki? The same goes for the HD ports (Sega in this case).
by sand4fish
Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 10000 dinner reward back up for grabs!

I can't believe all 3 of the people who bought dinner with Yu Suzuki belong to this place. This forum is definitely the best Shenmue Forum out there!
by sand4fish
Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ways to Help the Kickstarter Campaign - Spread the Word

Yu expecting 10 million from a kick starter is kinda silly though, its unheard of for a video game. I really hope the things he wants via these stretch goals are small frills and he's just not communicating it properly... he made the 10 million goal sound essential...

I do agree that whoever is running the kick starter for him is doing a terrible job of ensuring communication is clear and concise.

That amount might be unheard of for a Kickstarter game project, but It's also very unprecedented for a game of a scope like Shenmue 3 (a 3D free-roaming action adventure game with multiple game mechanics) to have to resort to Kickstarter. Usually the platform is used for "indie" projects, and their best efforts so far came in the form of 2.5D action platforms (ie. Bloodstained) and isometric RPGs (ie. Pillars of Eternity). I don't expect we'll reach the $10 million (glad to be wrong though), but having a clear number to strive for lead all of us to be desperate and more focused in trying to bring extra funding for the campaign.

On a side note, Riku is right. We might need organization, just for the sake of efficiency. I suggest we create a poll to vote on an OFFICIAL SHENMUEDOJO CAMPAIGN LEADER. The leader will gather input from all members into one unified topic (hopefully because we need to keep everything at one place), sort and put in writing priority tasks, delegate & designate specific people to handle essential "jobs"; And the leader will then coordinate with other forums such as SHENMUE500K to get this all done as true teamwork.

This is my suggestion, but feel free to correct and implement on any of my ideas, just whatever to make this work, but we need to do it ASAP.
by sand4fish
Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OFFICIAL SHENMUEDOJO CAMPAIGN LEADERS

I've been looking at this place and Gaf from the backseat but the way you guys are going you won't hit the $10 million. I think we can all agree it should hit around $6 million just based on how it's going. The thing with the Bloodstained Kickstarter was they took control of the community and how they spread the word. Someone has to take charge of everyone and arrange something, set a calendar with what the community as a whole can do each day. One day tweet and the next day do something else. As it stands you have 200 people doing 150 different things. The Team Tu guys, Shenmue 500k, dojo members and Gaf members all have to come together under one roof and have a game plan. Not start a thread saying everyone tweet this hashtag and run off.

There are many sentiments like those above among the members of Dojo. We might need organization, just for the sake of efficiency. So I'm suggesting we create a poll to vote on OFFICIAL SHENMUEDOJO CAMPAIGN LEADERS. The leaders will gather input from all members into one unified topic (hopefully because we need to keep everything at one place), sort and put in writing priority tasks, delegate & designate specific people to handle essential "jobs"; And Dojo Representatives will then coordinate with other forums such as SHENMUE500K to get this all done as true teamwork.

This is my suggestion, but feel free to correct and implement on any of these ideas, just whatever to make this work, but we need to do it ASAP.

Anyone willing to step up and take charge? Hopefully older members? I'm willing to share the burden, but not alone.
by sand4fish
Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Meet "Ryo" Masaya Matsukaze

He has been put on the ice shelf along with Ryo Hazuki for these past 14 years, as he doesn't seem to have aged at all.
by sand4fish
Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Preview/Research

I was saving my own questions for the time I would somehow meet Yu Suzuki in person and ask him myself but well... Now I see this thread, and so here goes my little research about the origins of the Shenmue Mirrors.

http://s27.postimg.org/qpxb5ndr7/800px.jpg

The mirror in the picture above is a replica bronze mirror (三角縁波文帯四神二獣鏡) found in the Archaeological Research Center in the Gifu Prefecture, Japan. There were specific round bronze mirrors called "Deity and Beast" mirrors (神獣鏡), such as the one mentioned, that were decorated with images of gods and animals from the Chinese mythology (such as the Phoenix and the Dragon!). One side was polished for practical use just like a glass mirror, while its back had representations of legendary Chinese creatures, Shen (like in Shenmue, as 神 meaning god or spirit) or Xian (仙 for immortal).

That style of mirror was common during the Han Dynasty, the three kingdoms and dynasties between the first and sixth centuries in the common era. Japan started producing such mirrors after the spread of the Chinese bronze casting technology through trading. There are records of Emperor Cao Rui of China gifting Queen Himiko of Wa (Japan) with "one hundred" bronze mirrors in 239 CE.

http://s27.postimg.org/mcoh7a9dv/hqdefault.jpg

The characteristics of the Deity and Beast mirrors resemble the ones found in the Shenmue mirrors, as both had a circle in the middle of the mirror's backside and feature engravings of deity figures and animals in the surroundings of that circle (Phoenix and Dragon in Shenmue's case).

by sand4fish
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic