Gaming thoughts of the day

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Postby Spokane » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:12 pm

I never understood the enjoyment, I poop real fast and when I am done I don't want to be sitting there in my own poop stench reading. :P

I think I did it once or twice when I was constipated though.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Sick and tired about hearing about Wii U.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:52 pm

You might want to avoid everything for a few days because theres actually a pretty big embargo on most of the information. So starting Sunday you're going to hear about it even more on here and in the media.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:55 pm

I'm not about to go nuts for hearing more or anything. Just I find little interesting about it ATM. The thing I have most interest in is the Pro Controller. I tried the system out a couple times at best buy. It's cool but Nintendo UI always bugs me for how bland they are.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Ah, I actually had to run out today to throw 5$ down on a Pro controller since a friend from the warehouse told me all the stores in the district are only getting 1 or 2.

on the plus side something thats worth a laugh is that despite talking a good game gamestop is incredibly unprepared for the launch.

I really hope the Vita picks up and Sony doesn't die in the next few months. (and if they do die, they pay me first)
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Will you have to move your game to 3DS shop or will Nintendo be asshats and block you?
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Ryudo wrote: Will you have to move your game to 3DS shop or will Nintendo be asshats and block you?

Do you mean like transferring Wii stuff like VC? they haven't shown how, but they mentioned you can. As soon as I get my console I'm linking my old Club nintendo account (BTW Club nintendo is awesome I' got Super Punch out, smash bros and I got jak mario 64 and Zelda OOT from it) to the new nintendo whatchamacaulitz account.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:11 pm

NO I meant if Vita dies and you have to move development of your game to another system
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Ryudo wrote: NO I meant if Vita dies and you have to move development of your game to another system

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. hm its a good question. I can hit 360, PC and droid/ios pretty easily though I hate ios and droid. I don't really like Greenlight. I also dislike being lumped into the xbox live indie label because I just don't like the idea of my game sitting next to something like "Pick your nose live".

Nintendo is allowing a lot of stuff like Trine on the system but again i don't want to just get lumped in with go sudoku, happy sudoku, zen sudoku and 3d sudoku. The Wiiu would be the next best platform because it supports buttons and touch. I'd also be allowed a lot more freedom in gameplay.

Honestly dunno yet.

Segata Sanshiro Jr. has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: You're a strange, strange soul, Spokane. Every guy on the planet should enjoy their bowel movements. It's what makes us what we are.

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby OL » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 am

FuuuuUUUUuuuuUuuUUuuck...
I pop in AC: Brotherhood to mess around with a few missions, but the game won't load my save data because I no longer have the DLC packs installed (deleting the game data to free up space, as I did a ways back, also tosses away the DLC).
Well the natural answer to that is to just re-download the DLC packs. They should already be activated on my PSN account, so it should just be a matter of re-downloading them, free of charge, right?
Not so much. The PSN account I bought them on is one I can't get into, because I forgot the password. And the PSN account was linked to an email I got locked out of a while back because of some hacking or something going on, so I can't just request a password change either (it would be sent to an email I can't get into).
Basically, despite having previously bought all of the story-based DLC for both AC2 and Brotherhood, I'm shit outta luck unless I buy it all again with my new account. #-o

And illustrated example of why I hate DLC.
Just put it all on a fucking disc for chrissakes, even if it's sometime after the games' initial release.
I'll probably re-buy the DLC anyway because I'm a sucker (and because I was planning to do something constructive with it), but this is a pretty big irritation either way.

As a side-note, it also sucks ass that because of all this, I can't access the Vlad the Impaler mission on Revelations either. It was an in-store bonus bit of DLC, so it's unavailable to actually buy on PSN, and any codes for it would probably be expired now anyway.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:43 am

Why are people so shit at remembering their passwords?
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby OL » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:07 am

I never am. I generally use slight variations of the same stuff, so I never forget the ones I use frequently. With PSN though, I always had it set to remember my password, so I didn't had to re-enter it for however many years. One day, for reasons I can't even remember, I ended up erasing it and trying to re-enter it, and what I thought it was, wouldn't work. Tried every variation I could think of.
It may have even been some retarded problem with the servers or something. I know I've had trouble with other things before, where I know the password, I've entered it a hundred times, but it just won't work anymore. I wouldn't put a situation like that past PSN.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:10 am

I write down my passwords on a sheet of paper for that very reason.Like OL,I couldn't remember my PSN password when psn was hacked.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 am

You idiots... Anyway, I'd give you mt GT & password so you could download em, but I don't have it on PS3 and I'm pretty sure they're region-locked. If you know anyone who's willing to do it though, well... do it!
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming