Gaming thoughts of the day

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:16 am

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6879261271

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection on PS3 is only 15.99 on new egg right now with free shipping. Just thought some of you might wanna know about it.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Rakim » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 am

Samanosuke Akechi wrote: I write down my passwords on a sheet of paper for that very reason.Like OL,I couldn't remember my PSN password when psn was hacked.

That's' exactly what I do too.

@OL was the e-mail you got locked out of from aol?
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 am

I use a range of familiar passwords and always remember them...I just can't always remember what password I use for what :P

Also AOL is still around? Seriously?!
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:55 am

Dreamcast's Geist Force available to download on the Assembler Games forum.
You just have to join to be able to burn the ISO.

ThyDarkAngel has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, wude
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 pm

so I went to Dave and Busters last night and me and a couple friends played alot of games. I played more Time Crisis/House of the dead esque games than I normally do but they thad a terminator version that was pretty awesome, it actually had cross hairs, I couldnt figure out if that was cheating or not, but it was fun regardless, also the Rambo game was pretty fun too. I went back and did my usual thing and played Ferrari Challenge which I am pretty boss at now, but i have to switch over from novice to intermediate soon, and also figure out the gear ratios for manual transmission. So some how we ended up with 1000 tickets at the end of the night, and we all spent about $25 on game tokens. They have console games you can win there, but guess how many tickets they cost? 13,000 for Assassins creed 3 I lol'd they must make bank with their ticket prizes, thats why I usually just play the games that dont give tickets, but my friends wanted tickets so I played along. I had a good time though, but I still gripe they dont have fighting games, its kind of essential to have them and I dont know why they dont.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 pm

ThyDarkAngel wrote: Dreamcast's Geist Force available to download on the Assembler Games forum.
You just have to join to be able to burn the ISO.

torrent...guess I am doomed to never play this game
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Maybe it's available at DC ISO Zone by now?

EDIT: Just checked, it isn't. :( Shouldn't take too much time though.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:58 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: so I went to Dave and Busters last night and me and a couple friends played alot of games. I played more Time Crisis/House of the dead esque games than I normally do but they thad a terminator version that was pretty awesome, it actually had cross hairs, I couldnt figure out if that was cheating or not, but it was fun regardless, also the Rambo game was pretty fun too. I went back and did my usual thing and played Ferrari Challenge which I am pretty boss at now, but i have to switch over from novice to intermediate soon, and also figure out the gear ratios for manual transmission. So some how we ended up with 1000 tickets at the end of the night, and we all spent about $25 on game tokens. They have console games you can win there, but guess how many tickets they cost? 13,000 for Assassins creed 3 I lol'd they must make bank with their ticket prizes, thats why I usually just play the games that dont give tickets, but my friends wanted tickets so I played along. I had a good time though, but I still gripe they dont have fighting games, its kind of essential to have them and I dont know why they dont.

once at Chinatown fair when I was thin and beautiful. I was playing the game with a friend and we were doing well. We started getting fucked up by a boss and this guy walked over to my friend and said "tell your girlfriend if you press this you can use grenades". So i turned around and my beard came into view. Good times.

Its good to hear you got out and had fun.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:17 pm

are you implying that you looked like a female from the back segata? wtf were you wearing??? Lemme guess another one of those hazy "after drinking fosters" nights?
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:29 pm

no it was a hazy drinking morning
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Bluecast » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 am

Reading old Dreamcast Magazines. From the Shenmue launch party to reading plans on Dreamcast 2 :sad:
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby OL » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:28 am

Preordered Hitman: Absolution directly from SquareEnix's online store, because their preorder bonus seemed so much better than any of the other retailers (which all just offer DLC).

I can't quite figure out if the red tie is actually a real, licensed Hitman tie, or some kind of weird-as-hell DLC thing (he already has a red tie, so... yeah, that'd be a little odd). If it's an actual tie, then that's a pretty fucking cool preorder bonus.
So if that's the case, and adding in the miniature version of that sort of "chibi" 47 figurine... I'd say those preorder bonuses are actually even better than anything the limited "professional edition" offers (in the US).
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 am

I don't want to spend too much but I really would like to pre order the Tomb Raider CE.

Either that or wait until a CE is announced for GTAV
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bluecast » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:49 am

While we are talking big CE for games. Can't wait for this
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby OL » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 am

Was just looking some things up, and found out that they actually did give out Hitman ties as a promo item at PAX or something, so that probably is the preorder bonus from Squeenix. Even cooler (and I doubt this is included with the preorder) were the little tie clips they gave out with them, complete with the Agency logo on it.

That's just awesome. :lol:
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming