Uncharted Waters New Hori...I mean Online :)

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Uncharted Waters New Hori...I mean Online :)

Postby Axm » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:03 am

Suoth Careman. I think you have Zoltor mix up with another member Zoltan. Obviously Raithos does too. It all makes sense now. Damn. We've just always had alot of Ragnarok players here but I guess someone else is doing this to confuse us.

ZOLTOR. Pay no mind to this. Let's just talk about UWNHO. (Uncharted Waters New Hori Online) I'm fucking amped up on this game bro! I've been researching 4k monitors for the past few hours and decided this game is really the reason I should upgrade.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Raithos » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Zoltor wrote:you're just a scumbag piece of shit, and need to stop now.

Hey man, if the 10% cut we agreed on isn't enough all of a sudden just say something. You don't have to resort to name calling.

Axm wrote:Damn't Raithos. Thats twice now we've called you a scumbag. Don't you get it?! Nobody wants your MVP cards. Zoltor and I never cheated and never will.

Umm hello! I think we all know Zoltor cheats at Ragnarok and you admitted to hiring a Chinese guy to power level or have you forgotten that lol. I'm just trying to bring better prices to my fellow forums members and look at the responses I get.

Also, I replied to your PM for the god items. LMK if that time frame works for you!

Raithos has received 2 thanks from: OL, south carmain
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby south carmain » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Yeah axm is it because you are partners in crime that you started covering for him? You make me sick it's people like you that make me have no time to play MMOs
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Axm » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:13 pm

RIATOHS. Look.. I don't cheat. That's why I hired the Chinese guy. HE cheated. Not me. DUHHH.. I never earned my God items from a single zenny. Any God items I have I worked for when I bought them (or Mr. Lee when he farmed them in my home) (btw ya that time does work out well. Just let me ask my mom if I am busy that day first.)

South Chairman. I am not a criminal. The only crime I am guilty of is being really good at various MMO's of this nature. Remember when WoW just came out? Ya, I dont cause I was only in second grade. But now I play Ragnarok and am way good. Mr. Lee taught me. Everyone knows me on my server as the best. Don't mess with me or else..
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Previous

Return to General Gaming