Assassin's Creed Odyssey

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Postby OL » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Have to say, I'm not the Assassin's Creed fan I used to be. Loved it up to Syndicate, but I still haven't tried Origins, and I really just don't care much at all about the overarching story of the whole thing anymore.
So with that said, I don't really give a shit that this is a new AC, so much as the fact that it's friggin ancient Greece, and it looks goddamn beautiful. Ancient Greece has always been a major point of appeal for me personally, so I'm digging what I see of this so far.

phpBB [video]

OL has received 2 thanks from: Haruto, Kyo_JP
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Postby Haruto » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Yes I am in for setting alone. I have wanted a open world game in mainly Athens since I don't know how long. If I have one complaint is they still look like they are making Greek buildings white like marble. This is how they actually looked.

Other than that I am happy. I don't mind the Spartan helmets are not shaped like a penis head. I doubt Ubi wants phallic statues littered across the towns as well. I realize some historic things need to be coiffed and other things omitted. Yes,I do know this has Medusa and other mythological creatures but they are also aiming for something closer to reality in the cities so I will nit pick somewhat.
Haruto
Banned
Banned

Favorite title: Shenmue

Return to General Gaming