Reflect on 2014; State goals for 2015

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Reflect on 2014; State goals for 2015

Postby Vyse Hazuky » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:32 am

Henry Spencer wrote:
Vyse: Get those monkey hands typing.

Only saw this now! I guess the paws are gone this year but I need to really push myself on to that goal. This planet's very peaceful.
Vyse Hazuky
blood folk jungle metal
"Keep Friends"

Re: Reflect on 2014; State goals for 2015

Postby OL » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Main goal for 2015 is to actually finish writing the stories I've been working on for the past year or two. I don't talk about it much here, but I love making up characters, situations, and scenes in my head (usually a result of imagining what kinds of videogames I'd make if I were in the industry). I never really got into the habit before of actually plotting things out and writing the text for these ideas, but I started doing it last year and found that I really enjoy it, even more so when I get to present it to others and get feedback. I think I'd actually quite like to be a novelist eventually; can't imagine a more satisfying career path for me personally. I need to have a career in creativity if I'm ever going to be happy in life.
I think the stories I'm working on right now are pretty strong, so with any luck I'll be able to finish them and hopefully submit them for publishing eventually. That's all a ways off, but I feel like so much crap gets published all the time that it shouldn't be all too difficult to get my stuff picked up. I feel pretty good about it.

OL has received a thanks from: Rakim
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Previous

Return to Off Topic