Where are you from?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Where are you from?

Postby Truck_1_0_1_ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:47 am

Mr. Frozen wrote:
south carmain wrote:
Mr. Frozen wrote: I'm from the greatest and most free country on this beautiful planet, country of the most successful missions in space, winner of every single World Series, Superbowl, back to back world war champs, and winner of nearly every gold medal in the olympics (Basketball) the god blessed United States of America. I live right in the center of freedom and independence, Washington DC.

God bless.
~el snip~

Every American I've met has told me DC is a shithole.

Nah, just ignore the poor people, like any aristocrat would.

Truck_1_0_1_ wrote:Jays won in '92 and '93.
Nice try ;)

Canadia is America's hat. Our border is pretty much unprotected, they might as well be Americans. Them winning the world series is acceptable because we allowed it, obviously. The 4th of july is coming up, you better do your duty by at least eating one hot dog or hamburger.

Nope, you're our pants ;)

And our border is not too bad; ever watch Border Patrol?

Mind you, we're not as strict as you guys, the Aussies (their Border Patrol is TONS better than ours; as usual, Canadian shows are far from stellar), Scotland (Police/Security people walking around with machine guns- not sub, actual automatic weapons), etc., but we do a good job :)

July 1st is also coming up and it gives us a nice day off in the middle of the week :D
Truck_1_0_1_
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

PSN: Truck_1_0_1_
Steam: Truck_1_0_1_
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Nothing :(

Previous

Return to Off Topic