Europe's immigration crisis

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Europe's immigration crisis

Postby south carmain » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Master Kyodai wrote:So now the problem is not really foreigners but muslims? Being from the UK you might remember IRA terrorists? Well they were also extremist but from a different religion i think. So to be safe also deport all christians i suggest. Maybe you heard of "Rote Armee Fraktion" (I dun wanna call them "RAF" when talking to British people for obvious reasons) - worst terrorists in germany ever. They were not even religious! Shame on them. Deport all atheists!!!

Seriously - the people who flee from ISIS - they are the last one to fight a holy war, otherwise they'd stay with ISIS. And what about the London bombers that you fear so much? Born in UK? Maybe you should deport everyone who was born in the UK to be safe? Or just the muslims?

I can see you have easy solutions.

I don't know if all your talk about your "many friends, christians and muslims" from Syria is just made up or not, but if they wanna wait for ISIS to come they are already stupid and if they wanna stay in Turkey they prolly have the intelligence of a loaf of bread, i guess that makes them good friends anyways. Seriously - Turkey already has OVER 2 MILLION refugees and even if you don't care much about anything you may know that Turkey is neither a very rich state not that it is without problems. They are having their own 2 wars against ISIS and kurds at the same time, terrorist attacks, government trying to mute all critical voices. You can imagine your bright friend from Syria will be welcomed there and taken good care of, eh? Yeah not dieing from war in Turkey, prolly just illness, homlessness and starvation. great choice.

Dublin III just states about the state where the Asylum seeker files for asylum. That is "usually" the state where the person enters the european union as it also protects them from being sent back, but that it is NOT stated by dublin at all.

And if you look at your statement it makes itself invalid. So if they have to apply in the state they enter the european union, how did they get to Hungary? By Rocket directly from Turkey or Syria? probably.

You still haven't answered what your solution is. Sit it out? Let these people die? Leave Turkey alone with the problem? All good solutions if you sit in front of your TV, dig your arms in a bag of Doritos and moan how terrible the world is. Exactly my image of Europe... let them all drown in the ocean, good food for the fish i buy in the supermarket...

No the issue is extremist muslims that have infiltrated the migrants and that we have no way of differentiating them. Hence why I said I don't mind us taking documented refugees from the camps.

They are British citizens born here. We can't deport them since they are our countrymen so we need to make sure they are not radicalised instead, those that are foreign and radicals should be deported though. It's a completely different situation though.

Actually in Turkey they are allowed to work and my government is sending hundreds of millions to help those in the camps like many other countries. You may have heard of UN refugee camps? Life isn't great there but I would rather they all stay there than risk us having terrorist attacks because they throw away their papers before coming here so we have no idea who they are.

You might want to write to the bbc and tell them all their reporting is wrong then
"The EU's Dublin Regulation places responsibility for examining an asylum seeker's claim with the first EU country that the migrant reached."
"http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24583286"

Because Greece ignores the Dublin convention and gives them papers that allows them to stay in the country for a short period of time instead which states they must apply for asylum before it ends or leave.

Actually like I said I support my government taking in the most vulnerable straight from refugee camps and sending billions of dollars in aid, we don't leave any of the surrounding states to have to deal with the issue on their own, all the refugee camps are primarily financed by western states and the gulf. I also think we need to force a peace process in Syria.

Taking in anyone who claims to be Syrian with no ID on the other hand I do not see as a solution.

But what would I know, I'm just a heartless racist amiright?
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Master Kyodai wrote: You still haven't answered what your solution is. Sit it out? Let these people die? Leave Turkey alone with the problem?

What's your solution for how we afford letting millions of people in to our countries?
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby shredingskin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Is the EU such a bitch that they can't point that a big part of the problem is indeed USA fault ?

I'm not much into this news, but is USA also accepting thousands of refugees ?
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby Master Kyodai » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:16 am

OK, so how many extremist muslims have been among the refugees? Maybe none? Maybe thousands? Maybe maybe maybe.

So the documents... Ah yeah that helps. Just send away the ones that have the ISIS sticker in their passport. Or we just check their names against the current ISIS member list on www.isis.com... Yeah such an easy solution indeed. You'll be safe.

Refugee camps in Turkey? Yeah I heard about them. Not sure if you did. Some people were indeed lucky enough to find work and earn like 300 Euro a month working in some factory. Unfortunately not even enough to pay for some medical treatment. And that was a very lucky person. To me sounded more like modern slavery. But yeah you won't hear these people complain. I met a young man who was actually an engineer in Syria and spent a few month in Turkey. I asked him what he was looking forward to in Germany and he said "Being able to shower and brush my teeth every day".

Dublin III is not exactly as easy as BBC writes it there. In theory there's a little bit of truth to it, but so clear as BBC tries to write it here. Lets say Refugee lands in Greece, obviously the refugee can file a claim for Asylum there. If that refugee makes it to Bulgaria and at the border a Bulgarian border patrol says like "Hey you come from greece!" and the Refugee says like "I wanna file a claim for asylum" then Bulgaria has to let them file the claim but they "can" send the refugee back to Greece since the refugee obviously entered the EU there. So much for the clear cases. However due to the Schengen treaty we (generally) don't have border patrols in Europe any more, so people can cross borders and get to a different state. Then it might become hard to proove where and WHEN the refugee entered Europe. And to make things more difficult we take the WHEN into account - if a refugee has (illegally) stayed in let's say Austria for over 5 months then Austria is responsible for the refugee. You guess it may be hard to proove that a refugee has stayed shorter or went a different way afterwards.

Also if a refugee currently has asylum in Germany then all of his family members can insist to also get asylum in Germany.

There are loads of other caveats like filing a claim in the international transit zone of an airport and such, but you see it is not as easy as the BBC makes it look like. Also any state can simply take responsibility. Like here in Germany most cases could probably be the "Send them back to Greece" type, but luckily Germany makes use of the taking responsibility right, which means we just process the claims here and people can stay here.

Greece is not really ignoring Dublin - states can give temporary visa as they please. Holders of a temporary visa can travel within europe freely and they can file their claim anywhere. The state where the claim was filed can insist on sending them back to Greece, but i think this is rarely done these days, at least in Germany i haven't heard of such cases. Greece is far beyond its capacities and Dublin is a bit unfair sicne it puts the "burden" on the border states if you wanna put it like this, so I think the Greek solution is OK at the moment.

If you would reject people because they don't have paperwork it is indeed a bit heartless. Humanity is to care about humans. To care about paperwork is bureaucracy.

Riku Rose wrote:
Master Kyodai wrote: You still haven't answered what your solution is. Sit it out? Let these people die? Leave Turkey alone with the problem?

What's your solution for how we afford letting millions of people in to our countries?

I suggest be break your piggy bank.

Ah yeah Europe is so incredibly poor, we'll soon be starving. Yeah instead of spending some money for people who really need it we should continue to spend EU money for useful research like violet carrots or that nice case where the European union spend 3 million to build a new golf course in Portugal - what they oversaw was the fact that there were already 22 other golf courses in that area. Or the new Yacht harbour in Havelberg, Germany. Very beautiful and with 6 millions not even that expensive for a tourist attraction. Too bad that there's only 2 boats in that harbour so far. Some figures make you like "WTF", like Europe pays like 360 Million Euro to have farmers put their surplus tomatoes in cans instead of throwing them away or feeding them to the pigs. And we spend over 900 Million Euro to support tobacco brands that are simply not able to compete with international top sellers like Marlboro and co. That makes the 15 million spend for anti-smoking campaigns pretty cheap. Or the high speed bullet train between Athens and Thessaloniki - 300 millions ain't too much for such a project, eh? Too bad that the bullet train never arrived on these tracks, the money actually did.

Yeah I am sure we can't spend money on Refugees, we'd really lose our standard of living completely. What was i thinking?
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby patq2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:54 pm

why the syrian people ruin there own country and then invade other countries all this happen because of there religion religious people are the worst
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby patq2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Master Kyodai wrote: OK, so how many extremist muslims have been among the refugees? Maybe none? Maybe thousands? Maybe maybe maybe.

So the documents... Ah yeah that helps. Just send away the ones that have the ISIS sticker in their passport. Or we just check their names against the current ISIS member list on http://www.isis.com... Yeah such an easy solution indeed. You'll be safe.

Refugee camps in Turkey? Yeah I heard about them. Not sure if you did. Some people were indeed lucky enough to find work and earn like 300 Euro a month working in some factory. Unfortunately not even enough to pay for some medical treatment. And that was a very lucky person. To me sounded more like modern slavery. But yeah you won't hear these people complain. I met a young man who was actually an engineer in Syria and spent a few month in Turkey. I asked him what he was looking forward to in Germany and he said "Being able to shower and brush my teeth every day".

Dublin III is not exactly as easy as BBC writes it there. In theory there's a little bit of truth to it, but so clear as BBC tries to write it here. Lets say Refugee lands in Greece, obviously the refugee can file a claim for Asylum there. If that refugee makes it to Bulgaria and at the border a Bulgarian border patrol says like "Hey you come from greece!" and the Refugee says like "I wanna file a claim for asylum" then Bulgaria has to let them file the claim but they "can" send the refugee back to Greece since the refugee obviously entered the EU there. So much for the clear cases. However due to the Schengen treaty we (generally) don't have border patrols in Europe any more, so people can cross borders and get to a different state. Then it might become hard to proove where and WHEN the refugee entered Europe. And to make things more difficult we take the WHEN into account - if a refugee has (illegally) stayed in let's say Austria for over 5 months then Austria is responsible for the refugee. You guess it may be hard to proove that a refugee has stayed shorter or went a different way afterwards.

Also if a refugee currently has asylum in Germany then all of his family members can insist to also get asylum in Germany.

There are loads of other caveats like filing a claim in the international transit zone of an airport and such, but you see it is not as easy as the BBC makes it look like. Also any state can simply take responsibility. Like here in Germany most cases could probably be the "Send them back to Greece" type, but luckily Germany makes use of the taking responsibility right, which means we just process the claims here and people can stay here.

Greece is not really ignoring Dublin - states can give temporary visa as they please. Holders of a temporary visa can travel within europe freely and they can file their claim anywhere. The state where the claim was filed can insist on sending them back to Greece, but i think this is rarely done these days, at least in Germany i haven't heard of such cases. Greece is far beyond its capacities and Dublin is a bit unfair sicne it puts the "burden" on the border states if you wanna put it like this, so I think the Greek solution is OK at the moment.

If you would reject people because they don't have paperwork it is indeed a bit heartless. Humanity is to care about humans. To care about paperwork is bureaucracy.

Riku Rose wrote:

I suggest be break your piggy bank.

Ah yeah Europe is so incredibly poor, we'll soon be starving. Yeah instead of spending some money for people who really need it we should continue to spend EU money for useful research like violet carrots or that nice case where the European union spend 3 million to build a new golf course in Portugal - what they oversaw was the fact that there were already 22 other golf courses in that area. Or the new Yacht harbour in Havelberg, Germany. Very beautiful and with 6 millions not even that expensive for a tourist attraction. Too bad that there's only 2 boats in that harbour so far. Some figures make you like "WTF", like Europe pays like 360 Million Euro to have farmers put their surplus tomatoes in cans instead of throwing them away or feeding them to the pigs. And we spend over 900 Million Euro to support tobacco brands that are simply not able to compete with international top sellers like Marlboro and co. That makes the 15 million spend for anti-smoking campaigns pretty cheap. Or the high speed bullet train between Athens and Thessaloniki - 300 millions ain't too much for such a project, eh? Too bad that the bullet train never arrived on these tracks, the money actually did.

Yeah I am sure we can't spend money on Refugees, we'd really lose our standard of living completely. What was i thinking?
there all extremists to me
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Henry Spencer » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Why, because they are Arabs?
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Mr. Frozen » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:59 pm

patq2 wrote: why the syrian people ruin there own country and then invade other countries all this happen because of there religion religious people are the worst

It started with the war between the US and USSR in the early 80s. Yes the war is currently driven by religion, but it mainly started because a dictator wanted to suppress a religious majority. If the US didn't stoke the religious rebellion fires in the 80s, or if the USSR didn't invade middle rastern countries, we wouldn't be in this mess today.

All of this bullshit is because of two superpowers being paranoid and not seeing beyond their own noses. Now we have a massive mess that no one wants to deal with. I say let all the foreigners in, they will contribute to the economy. Problem is cultural and racial tensions may arise, leading to unfortunate consequences. If they aren't let into other countries then they are pretty much left to die, which will make refugees and their associates hate the west even more, perhaps enticing more wars.
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby south carmain » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Master Kyodai wrote:OK, so how many extremist muslims have been among the refugees? Maybe none? Maybe thousands? Maybe maybe maybe.

So the documents... Ah yeah that helps. Just send away the ones that have the ISIS sticker in their passport. Or we just check their names against the current ISIS member list on http://www.isis.com... Yeah such an easy solution indeed. You'll be safe.

They're already finding known terrorists amongst them actually, so it's definitely not none.

But hey you can't run a country on emotion and states need to make rational decisions in order to maintain order and stability that's why Germany has quickly gone back on it's open border policy. I'm a bit tired of arguing this with you now though since half your arguments were ad hominems and you literally dismiss any rational argument as being racist.

Also you're wrong about the visas. It only allows them to stay in Greece and Greece just ignores the fact that they're asylum seekers to be able to get around the dublin regulation.
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Croatia reverses it's open border policy.
Waves of migrants seeking to enter the EU from the south-east have been shunted from one border to another as governments disagree over the crisis.

Croatia reversed its open-door policy after 17,000 arrivals since Wednesday. It is now sending thousands of migrants north, angering Slovenia and Hungary.

Hungary, which is putting a fence on its border with Croatia, is reportedly sending new arrivals on to Austria.

Two EU crisis meetings will take place next week.

Many of the migrants are fleeing conflicts in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thousands began entering Croatia from Serbia this week after Hungary closed its Serbian border, and cut off the previous route north.

Croatia had initially said the migrants would be welcome, but on Friday it said it was overwhelmed and would not become a "migrant hotspot".

Interior Minister Ranko Ostojic said that more than 17,000 migrants had arrived since Wednesday morning and that 3,000 had now crossed into Hungary.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34291648
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:59 am

This is interesting. Almost 4/5ths of those claiming asylum aren't actually Syrian
http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/ ... 9b4f6a838f

south carmain has received a thanks from: redline
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:24 am

Correct, a lot of them are "economic migrants", who simply want the handouts. When the EU told them that hey, the door's open guys, EVERYONE thought they may as well have a go.

I dunno what the solution is, but Europe and America messing with that part of the world really needs to stop. On one hand we should be responsible since we've helped make it like that. I feel sure the EU will make Cameron take some more since the UK is especially involved. On the other hand, I think it's an absolute piss-take how Saudi Arabia has offered to finance the building of Mosques in Germany for all the people who have landed there. 'cos that'll really help, right? Instead of taking them in themselves (not that they'd want that, since Saudi seems like a bit of an awful place), they instead smugly announce that they'll help Islamify Germany!
The media focus on the hand-wringers isn't appreciated either. The UK can barely even support its own sick and vulnerable any more, we're not the economic power that Germany is, so why are the same people who are aware of, and vocal about, these existing issues so keen on burdening the UK some more? Also "no human is illegal". Serious to God, where do they find these people?

Also, that kid dead on the beach whose pic was cynically released to make us all feel bad, his dad was a people smuggler, so this is just more proof of our sickening media.
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Sonikku » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:51 am

I am frequently embarrassed by my own country. Though in this case I'm glad we don't have to deal with the sort of immigration issues you guys do. Worst we have to put up with is Mexicans trying to cross the border. Though I am concerned with how much seemingly all the Republican candidates are all hammering the war drums and foaming at the mouth for American troops on the ground in Syria. People like Chris Christie are too stupid to realize that when Putin, ISIS and Assad are all going at it, you leave well enough alone. Granted, Republicans might all fully realize this and are only acting as a mouth piece for the contractor military complex that wants more work and is funneling funds into Campaigns and Super Pacs to get it. No profit in peace if you're a weapons manufacturer!
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby south carmain » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Interesting article by a think-tank organisation run by the former US ambassador to the UN. Do you still think there is no security threat MK?
Germany: Migrants' Rape Epidemic

Although the rape took place in June, police kept silent about it for nearly three months, until local media published a story about the crime. According to an editorial comment in the newspaper Westfalen-Blatt, police are refusing to go public about crimes involving refugees and migrants because they do not want to give legitimacy to critics of mass migration.

A 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker at a refugee facility in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape a culture of sexual violence.

Approximately 80% of the refugees/migrants at the shelter in Munich are male... the price for sex with female asylum seekers is ten euros. — Bavarian Broadcasting (Bayerischer Rundfunk).

Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter's wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings."

"When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear." — Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.

A police raid on the Munich refugee facility found that guards hired to provide security at the site were trafficking drugs and weapons and were turning a blind eye to the prostitution.

Meanwhile, the raping of German women by asylum seekers is becoming commonplace.

This list is even more worrying.
On August 28, a 22-year-old Eritrean asylum seeker was sentenced to one year and eight months in prison for attempting to rape a 30-year-old Iraqi-Kurdish woman at a refugee shelter in the Bavarian town of Höchstädt. The reduced sentence was thanks to the efforts of the defense attorney, who persuaded the judge that the defendant's situation at the shelter was hopeless: "For a year now he sits around and thinks about — about nothingness."

On August 26, a 34-year-old asylum seeker attempted to rape a 34-year-old woman in the laundry room of a refugee facility in Stralsund, a city near the Baltic Sea.

On August 6, police revealed that a 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker at a refugee facility in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape a culture of sexual violence; as it turns out, the man who raped the girl is from their country.

Although the rape took place in June, police kept silent about it for nearly three months, until local media published a story about the crime. According to an editorial comment in the newspaper Westfalen-Blatt, police are refusing to go public about crimes involving refugees and migrants because they do not want to give legitimacy to critics of mass migration.

Police chief Bernd Flake countered that the silence was aimed at protecting the victim. "We will continue with this policy [of not informing the public] whenever crimes are committed in refugee facilities," he said.

Over the weekend of June 12-14, a 15-year-old girl housed at a refugee shelter in Habenhausen, a district in the northern city of Bremen, was repeatedly raped by two other asylum seekers. The facility has been has been described as a "house of horrors" due to the spiraling violence perpetrated by rival gangs of youth from Africa and Kosovo. A total of 247 asylum seekers are staying at the shelter, which has a capacity for 180 and a cafeteria with seating for 53.

Meanwhile, the raping of German women by asylum seekers is becoming commonplace. Following are a few select cases just from 2015:

On September 11, a 16-year-old girl was raped by an unidentified "dark-skinned man speaking broken German" close to a refugee shelter in the Bavarian town of Mering. The attack occurred while the girl was walking home from the train station.

On August 13, police arrested two Iraqi asylum seekers, aged 23 and 19, for raping an 18-year-old German woman behind a schoolyard in Hamm, a city in North Rhine-Westphalia.

On July 26, a 14-year-old boy was sexually assaulted inside the bathroom of a regional train in Heilbronn, a city in southwestern Germany. Police are looking for a "dark skinned" man between the ages of 30 and 40 who has an "Arab appearance." Also on July 26, a 21-year-old Tunisian asylum seeker raped a 20-year-old woman in the Dornwaldsiedlung district of Karlsruhe. Police kept the crime secret until August 14, when a local paper went public with the story.

On June 9, two Somali asylum seekers, aged 20 and 18, were sentenced to seven-and-a-half years in prison for raping a 21-year-old German woman in Bad Kreuznach, a town in Rhineland-Palatinate, on December 13, 2014.

On June 5, a 30-year-old Somali asylum seeker called "Ali S" was sentenced to four years and nine months in prison for attempting to rape a 20-year-old woman in Munich. Ali had previously served a seven-year sentence for rape, and had been out of prison for only five months before he attacked again. In an effort to protect the identity of Ali S, a Munich newspaper referred to him by the more politically correct "Joseph T."

On May 22, a 30-year-old Moroccan man was sentenced to four years and nine months in prison for attempting to rape a 55-year-old woman in Dresden. On May 20, a 25-year-old Senegalese asylum seeker was arrested after he attempted to rape a 21-year-old German woman at the Stachus, a large square in central Munich.

On April 16, a 21-year-old asylum seeker from Iraq was sentenced to three years and ten months in prison for raping a 17-year-old girl at festival in the Bavarian town of Straubing in August 2014. On April 7, a 29-year-old asylum seeker was arrested for the attempted rape of a 14-year-old girl in the town of Alzenau.

On March 17, two Afghan asylum seekers aged 19 and 20 were sentenced to five years in prison for the "particularly abhorrent" rape of a 21-year-old German woman in Kirchheim, a town near Stuttgart, on August 17, 2014.

On February 11, a 28-year-old asylum seeker from Eritrea was sentenced to four years in prison for raping a 25-year-old German woman in Stralsund, along the Baltic Sea, in October 2014.

On February 1, a 27-year-old asylum seeker from Somalia was arrested after attempting to rape women in the Bavarian town of Reisbach.

On January 16, a 24-year-old Moroccan immigrant raped a 29-year-old woman in Dresden.

Dozens of other cases of rape and attempted rape — cases in which police are specifically looking for foreign perpetrators (German police often refer to them as Südländer, or "southerners") — remain unresolved. Following is a partial list just for August 2015:

On August 23, a "dark skinned" man attempted to rape a 35-year-old woman in Dortmund. On August 17, three male "southerners" attempted to rape a 42-year-old woman in Ansbach. On August 16, a male "southerner" raped a woman in Hanau.

On August 12, a male "southerner" attempted to rape a 17-year-old woman in Hannover. Also on August 12, a male "southerner" exposed himself to a 31-year-old woman in Kassel. Police say a similar incident occurred in the same area on August 11.

On August 10, five men of "Turkish origin" attempted to rape a girl in Mönchengladbach. Also on August 10, a male "southerner" raped a 15-year-old girl in Rinteln. On August 8, a male "southerner" attempted to rape a 20-year-old woman in Siegen.

On August 3, a "North African" raped a seven-year-old girl in broad daylight in a park in Chemnitz, a city in eastern Germany. On August 1, a male "southerner" attempted to rape a 27-year-old woman in downtown Stuttgart.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/ ... pe-germany
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Ziming » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:11 am

phpBB [video]
Ziming
Banned
Banned