love sucks

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Mythical Being » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:56 pm

Got no problems with sluts as long as theyre not in a relationship.........but then I suppose were talking about relationships now arent we so meh.
Mythical Being
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby CT » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:03 pm

Apparently ;). But girls with no self-respect don't get any respect from me.
CT
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby pikecon » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:10 pm

CT wrote:
Araviel wrote:
Darkcide Hazuki wrote:Because some girls are materialistic little hornballs that get mad when they don't get 12 loads in one day.

Well, you ain't no better, as some guys are sexist little bastards who get pathetic if they don't always have it their way (and who by most chances are cheating on u too)

Being a stubborn sexist bastard is better than being a slut..

You have quite a way with the ladies with words, no? Actually, no :lol:
pikecon
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ocelot » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:15 pm

I don't mind girls with no self respect, because they are only for one night. Actually I like them because they are so stupid. They believe in everything you say.
Ocelot
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby predOr » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:52 pm

love doesnt suck, putting yourself in an false sense of security sucks... then getting your ass handed to you afterwards...
predOr
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Mythical Being » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:19 pm

I dont respest anyone who doesnt have any self respect of themselves but I dont think that this can be determined by sleeping with people alone. I mean there are countless blokes who do exactly the same but are shown in a positive light, its a very sexist, chauvanistic matter.
Mythical Being
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby CT » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:30 pm

pikecon wrote:
CT wrote:
Araviel wrote:
Darkcide Hazuki wrote:Because some girls are materialistic little hornballs that get mad when they don't get 12 loads in one day.

Well, you ain't no better, as some guys are sexist little bastards who get pathetic if they don't always have it their way (and who by most chances are cheating on u too)

Being a stubborn sexist bastard is better than being a slut..

You have quite a way with the ladies with words, no? Actually, no :lol:

And you would really know, right? ...And I was really trying to smooth talk, haha. Pinned me down.
CT
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby changed my mind » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:40 pm

Yeah, happened under 24 hours of the relationship starting. Best thing that ever happened to me though. What was I thinking? :|
changed my mind
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Araviel » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:50 pm

CT wrote:And you would really know, right? ...And I was really trying to smooth talk, haha. Pinned me down.

That was your smooth talking... :shock: ok, explains a lot.

By what standards do guys call girls sluts anyways? seeing as most guys seem to brag about the number they nail....
Araviel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Mr. Frozen » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:00 pm

Guys dont like it when a girl is sleeping behind his back. It doesnt matter if the dude is having sex with another girl, the girls he have sex with better not be having sex with other dudes or they are sluts. They also better damn well cook and clean up without us even telling them. If we have to they better do it, no questions asked! When I want a sammich, I want a sammich, damnit! :x

Ayep.

But nah, seriously. I would call a girl a slut if she has sex with a new dude like every other week. I am not really that strict when it comes to having sex, but damn, if you have a so called boyfriend and then sleep with someone else 2 weeks later, you are a slut. At least wait a few months, then you can make up an excuse like "Things just got too stale."
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby drporkchop » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:20 pm

Araviel wrote:By what standards do guys call girls sluts anyways? seeing as most guys seem to brag about the number they nail....

:roll: Duh. It's called a double standard. Guys who nail lots of chicks are called pimps, where as girls who do the same with men are sluts. Just the way it is.

Seriously though, I know what you mean, it's pretty unfair. Personally, I like my women fairly untouched...though, the older I get, the harder that is...
drporkchop
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Peter » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:53 pm

Another love topic. Its funny how we roll our eyes at another "dojo love topic" but yet when a new one comes along we can add something different from the last love topic.

I was the same as you strider. I really liked my current ex, but we split because she was busy moving house. We said we would see where we stood after he moved.... well its now 3 months since she moved, and we have been getting a slight bit closer. We are supposed to be going out tomorrow night fir a few drinks, but im wondering if it would be wise to try anything, or say anything. I mean we work together and are good friends. I dont want to ruin that........
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Axm » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:31 am

Girls... yup. Well thats just what they are, girls.. fickle, self absorbed etc.
Just act like you've been uneffectived by her breaking up with you and it'll drive her crazy inside, thinking she ment nothing to you when you guys broke up. Easier said than done, I know. I hope she didnt say "lets just be friends" and shit. Thats just a bunch of bull.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby TwiceFriedRice » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:30 am

I'm still contemplating on wether I should share my love story or not. Not really into sharing that stuff on a remote message board, but AxM it has the, "I just want to be friends" bs in it. :x
TwiceFriedRice
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Nintendo FC: Skillgore31
Steam: SkillgoreK

Postby predOr » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:34 am

TwiceFriedRice wrote:I'm still contemplating on wether I should share my love story or not. Not really into sharing that stuff on a remote message board, but AxM it has the, "I just want to be friends" bs in it. :x

as for that "I just want to be friends" bs, it leads to this quote

"A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired."
predOr
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic