Latest Purchases

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Latest Purchases

Postby south carmain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Snapdragon. I think the exynos was only released in korea.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:43 pm

So the sony blue tooth headphones I just bought have defeated some of their purpose. Apparently I did not know that they could only be used with the PS3 as a microphone, that goes for all blue tooth headsets. I cant get output sound or game/movie/music sound to them with the PS3s blue tooth tech, bummer. Bummer number 2, my PS Vita isnt even recognizing them at all when I try to pair them, so they are useless with the Vita unless I use the cord, which kind of defeats the purpose of wireless, the vita did how ever find my macbooks blue tooth just fine, not sure what the problem is. The headphones did connect fine with my phone though, I could play back music and videos and I even walked a little distance away and could still hear music.

Welp, im not sure what exactly to do, almost feel like i should have just bought the wired version of these now. Hopefully the PS4 will be able to use them as I wanted, does anyone know about the PS4s Bluetooth tech? I am a bit shocked my Vita didnt pick up the bluetooth signal from these, I will be contacting Playstation support soon. I tried to tonight but there was a 190 person queue so it obviously was a horrible time to try to get in touch with them. Anyone have any idea what the problem with my Vita might be?
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby south carmain » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:00 am

^all the bluetooth headsets i used with the ps3 would only output the voices of other players so it's probably purposely designed to not output any of the other sounds to not interfere with the game chat. I cant say for sure but it will probably be the same when linked to the ps4.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Axm » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote:So the sony blue tooth headphones I just bought have defeated some of their purpose. Apparently I did not know that they could only be used with the PS3 as a microphone, that goes for all blue tooth headsets. I cant get output sound or game/movie/music sound to them with the PS3s blue tooth tech, bummer. Bummer number 2, my PS Vita isnt even recognizing them at all when I try to pair them, so they are useless with the Vita unless I use the cord, which kind of defeats the purpose of wireless, the vita did how ever find my macbooks blue tooth just fine, not sure what the problem is. The headphones did connect fine with my phone though, I could play back music and videos and I even walked a little distance away and could still hear music.

Welp, im not sure what exactly to do, almost feel like i should have just bought the wired version of these now. Hopefully the PS4 will be able to use them as I wanted, does anyone know about the PS4s Bluetooth tech? I am a bit shocked my Vita didnt pick up the bluetooth signal from these, I will be contacting Playstation support soon. I tried to tonight but there was a 190 person queue so it obviously was a horrible time to try to get in touch with them. Anyone have any idea what the problem with my Vita might be?

Damn thats weird. But I do know for a fact as I think I told you last time, they will also not work with the PS4 either. You'd think as its a expensive Sony product it should work with your other Sony products but no.. kinda retarded. But Sony is working on it for a future PS4 FW update they said. I think the problem is the controller is on the same frequency.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby ShenmueTree » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 am

I bought... a potato grater.
ShenmueTree
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Axm » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:14 am

ShenmueTree wrote:I bought... a potato grater.

Pics or it didnt happen.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Yama » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:14 am

LTTP but animegamer just get some MDRV6's. If you don't own a pair of these or a superior equivalent, you should.
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:08 am

I got some headphones like that already, my Seinny HD 380s. I bought the MDR10s for their blue tooth capabilities, they sound very... digital, I wasnt quite sure what "high resolution" sound was going to be like, but it gives it an interesting output, its definitely geared more towards various media, also they need to be listened to and broken in. They are so far from my Seinnys which give a nice balanced natural sound to everything, these MDR10s voices sound very strange at first they sit back a little bit and arent in the forefront like normal. Im gonna have to use them a few more time to really form an opinion about them though.

No one still has any idea about the Vita issue? I cant find anything on it. And I think I remember you saying that AXM now that I think about it, about the PS4s blue tooth thing. I did not know about the PS3 though, im kinda bummed, maybe I should have just gone with the Playstation Gold headset?
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Crimson Ryan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Well Playstation customer service just confirmed to me that the Blue tooth headphones are not compatible with the PSVita. Yet before I bought the unit sony.com store customer service said it was... Boy am I ever irritated with them right now. Im considering getting back on the sony.com customer service and seeing if I cant get this straightened out, a refund, atleast some kind of explanation... The only device I own that will feed back audio over blue tooth is my phone, thats it. Whats the point in gathering all this information before hand just to find out what I was told was not true, by the manufacturer of the same products no less! Now that I think about it, and I remember when I had to send my PS3 into sony for servicing, their customer service has always been shit. So just an FYI the Vita doesnt work with ANY blue tooth headsets. There is always wired mode...
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Raithos » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Yeah the PS3/4 only send game sound through wired USB or USB transmitters. Even the Sony Gold set uses a USB dongle. Sucks they told you that online though. Always try to find answers online by people who purchased the products instead of customer support, if possible that is. 9 out of 10 people they hire don't know jack shit about the products they provide support on. I know when I was looking for a wireless set the first thing I saw was that no Bluetooth ones were fully supported for PS4. It makes no sense if you ask me. Hope its easy getting your money back if you go that route.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Oppy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: with your mums titties

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:33 am

Sony 49" 4K TV.

Upscales everything to 4K so Blu Rays look extra pretty.

Riku Rose has received 2 thanks from: Axm, St. Elmo's Fire
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:39 am

How much was that baby?
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian