Are you ugly?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Are you Ugly? (Total votes: 37)

No. I woul say I am good looking.
27%
I'm no David Beckham, but I'm not ugly.
57%
Yes. I am ugly.
16%

Postby Hazuki Legend » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:29 am

Mittens II wrote:I love how guys on forums buzz when a girl drops buy.

It's because they come round like once a blue moon. Maybe i should go onto some Teen Girl Magazine forums and see how much attention i get.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:32 am

Hazuki Legend wrote:

It's because they come round like once a blue moon. Maybe i should go onto some Teen Girl Magazine forums and see how much attention i get.

That's more than these dudes get laid.

:P
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Only Child » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:00 am

Haha yeah, I was about to post something like, "Guys, please remain calm, a girl has just posted."
Only Child
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby OL » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 am

I'm always very critical of how I look. I tend to look in a mirror and curse everything I don't like about myself. If you ask me, I'd say I'm ugly. But anytime I make mention of the fact that I think so, I've always got someone trying to convince me of the opposite. I never particularly believe them, though, since they don't say anything about it unless I criticize myself first.

So I'm not entirely sure. I, personally, think I'm and ugly cunt, but I occasionally get told otherwise, which means other people might not always think so.

Meh.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Only Child » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:56 pm

Well, they can't exactly say, "Yeah, to be honest you are a bit of a minger."
Only Child
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Henry Spencer » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:06 pm

Your looks don't even matter really, as long as you got yourself a good personality, then you shouldn't be so critical about yourself. Looks don't matter much at the end of the day, all that matters is good health, a happy lifestyle and that you get fulfilment out of your life.

Nobody I've ever met says they've ever been with their partner based on looks alone. There's always more to it then that, so looks don't matter at all. Be proud of who you are, I say.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:42 pm

Henry Spencer wrote:Your looks don't even matter really, as long as you got yourself a good personality, then you shouldn't be so critical about yourself. Looks don't matter much at the end of the day, all that matters is good health, a happy lifestyle and that you get fulfilment out of your life.

Nobody I've ever met says they've ever been with their partner based on looks alone. There's always more to it then that, so looks don't matter at all. Be proud of who you are, I say.

That was a pretty gay post. You've gotta admit though, you'd prefer your match to be hot, wouldn't you?
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Joe Pesci » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:21 pm

To say looks don't matter at all is bull shit. I need to be physically attracted to the person I'm with to stay with them. But they need to be able to carry a conversation without me having to bring up every subject...
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby KiBa » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:03 pm

You're right, Henry. Don't listen to these mugs. :)
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Mr. X » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:13 pm

I find looks to be important. I won't be having intercourse with someone who's overweight, or a person with too many physical flaws, I'll tell you that much. I don't see how some of my mates can have the birds they do without getting nauseous.
Mr. X
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Kenny » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:33 pm

Just Another Star wrote:Ah...cheers for the comments guys. Last night I'd just got back from Reading Festival and I'd caned it so I was having the comedown from hell when I posted that. Truth is I don't really mind the way I look, I've had a lot of one night stands and girlfriends so I've done OK. The sexiest member of this forum is LanDC, though. Or Kensuke. Fit as.

:oops:

And its pretty surprising to hear your humble opinion of yourself. You do look like one of those model type people who look in the mirror everyday.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Hazuki Legend » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:39 am

^ That's why i like Kev, he is a genuine down-to-earth bloke.

I also agree that physical features are definately relevant, i'm not going to go out with a girl who doesn't look after herself and looks like a horse. But personality definately plays a big part she could be smokin hot but be really boring and i wouldn't go out with her.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Clint » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:21 am

I can get pretty much anyone I want. The problem is, sometimes girls don't approach me, because i'm too good looking. Their words.

Not to mention i'm 6'0'' and a fucking beast.

But I don't let it go to my head.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby Hazuki Legend » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:06 am

Clint wrote:I can get pretty much anyone I want. The problem is, sometimes girls don't approach me, because i'm too good looking. Their words.

Not to mention i'm 6'0'' and a fucking beast.

But I don't let it go to my head.

You wait for the girls to approach you? I thought it's always the bloke that has to make the first move, maybe i'm just too eager when it comes to girls. Next time i go out to a club or whaever i'm just gonna sit and wait with my mates and if no girl approaches me Clint i will tie you to a flag poll with your balls.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Araviel » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:35 am

Of course looks matters when you're finding a lover...but it tend to matter less as you go along, I think, when you've been together for a while, cause then you (hopefully!) have found other things to appreciate about the person. I could not have started a relationship with someone who I wasn't in to in th beginning anyways.... unless its a friend whom I've grown to like over time...
Araviel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic