My Final Statement

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

My Final Statement

Postby Jeff » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:54 pm

Even though I worked very hard to improve my relationship with many members here, it is evident that many of you would rather back internet terrorists like Yusuke and others than someone who was trying to do some good regardless of what people like Yusuke says. I was willing to work hard on making a shenmue talk radio and it was very possible to do. But if nobody here is willing to be on my side and help me out I have no reason why I should help you out? Im not getting anything in return for my hard work other than ridicule and slander. What has people like Yusuke done for the Shenmue community? I will be happy to tell you. He created over 11,000 posts of spam and at least 1,000 of those posts being a bad over-used wallet joke. So congratulations for all of you for losing a chance at Shenmue radio that could have given shenmue a real voice on the internet. I will only help out people that will help me out as well. I was willing to put out money from my own pocket to make Shenmue radio and all I got was inflamitory remarks. I wasnt going to make a profit from this. All I have to say lastly is that if you keep supporting people who cause division and hatred, do nothing for the Shenmue series, then that also gives a bad image for the dojo and the entire Shenmue name. Goodbye and I can promise you that I will not return here again unless huge change occurs. You have the power to create change. Have a nice day.
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby Juanfran » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:57 pm

w00t. I never abused you over the radio show thing, but hey you're gone at last!... anyway, see you tomorrow.
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby asnozz » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:59 pm

man u cant leave! stop thinking everyone is against u cause they aint!

u will be missed :(
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz

Postby Juanfran » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:04 pm

He is not really leaving. He has said he will leave many times before, and he keeps coming back. The most he has ever been away was one week, and that was because he was unable to connect or something.
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Gongjue » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:12 pm

yeah, i think congo will be back by 4 tonight
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Tim Surway » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:25 pm

i...i never thought this day would come :D
Tim Surway
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby B-Man » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:46 pm

Damnit, why does he do this to us? Why does he keep teasing us like this? I keep getting my hopes up that he might really be gone for good this time, but I know that's not true when I think about it logically. He's already done this like 100 times before. Oh well, maybe this time it's for real (we can only hope).
B-Man
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Trunks » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:57 pm

like shite, he'l be back like a damned disease. s for Yusuke spamming, your the one with over a thousand posts in a few days.. :|

cya in a few days..
Trunks
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:34 pm

bonjour!
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Cyberman » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:33 pm

See you, tomorrow, Congo!
Cyberman
Sailor
"Keep Friends"

Postby Neo-Ryo » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:06 pm

Dont go not every one hates you.
Neo-Ryo
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Dragonslayer88 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:30 pm

He was going to pay for a talk radio with Shenmue? How sad. I'm all for increasing Shenmue's popularity to other people but with someone like Congo spreading the word of Shenmue to other people (albeit probably only 2 people) I doubt many people would actually be interested. If we were going to have a talk radio show we would need all the cool sluts like Yusuke, Chai and Iwao. So yeah, bye Congo, see you soon. In one way or another.
Dragonslayer88
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby B-Man » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:38 pm

Dragonslayer88 wrote:He was going to pay for a talk radio with Shenmue? How sad. I'm all for increasing Shenmue's popularity to other people but with someone like Congo spreading the word of Shenmue to other people (albeit probably only 2 people) I doubt many people would actually be interested. If we were going to have a talk radio show we would need all the cool sluts like Yusuke, Chai and Iwao. So yeah, bye Congo, see you soon. In one way or another.

Exactly. Could you imagine what it would have been like with that annoying little prick as the moderator or host or whatever of the shows?
B-Man
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:54 pm

Awww Congo don't go man I don't hate ya man stay. Whatever Yusuke has done to you he has done to us one hundred times, so please don't leave man I'll support you.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby TEEPO™ » Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:00 pm

Bye again.

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned