Changes...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Juanfran » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:27 pm

If I kiss ur ass enough can I become an admin? I'd really love to be like you because ur super cool and so smart, just look at ur perfect spelling, "Hellrasier" w00t
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:30 pm

Shotaro Kaneda wrote:You're such a lying little bastard, thats why everyone hates you! You wanna help the dojo, then leave, you ain't helping anything! You don't deserve a damn admin spot, you were banned a week ago, now you're here with a spot of authority!

how is showing respect for ghandi lieing and/or racist
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Shotaro Kaneda » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Louis wrote:
Shotaro Kaneda wrote:You're such a lying little bastard, thats why everyone hates you! You wanna help the dojo, then leave, you ain't helping anything! You don't deserve a damn admin spot, you were banned a week ago, now you're here with a spot of authority!

how is showing respect for ghandi lieing and/or racist

Because you said it was a really bad picture of Yu Suzuki, thats called a LIE also here's a quick general knowledge lesson for you, Ghandi is INDIAN, Yu Suzuki is JAPANESE, not the same country, not the same person, you complete moron!

Louis wrote:believe it or not thats a really bad pic of yu suzuki, and yes i am a temp
Shotaro Kaneda
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:34 pm

check this
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Gone Guest » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:37 pm

Edit
Last edited by Gone Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone Guest
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Juanfran » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:38 pm

Louis you lovely Don of the Brighton Mob, make me an admin *kicks louis in the sack and throws rubber ducks at him*
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:39 pm

oh come on, you guys are so fucking politically correct it makes me sick
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ash » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:40 pm

*Edited.*
Last edited by Ash on Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ash
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Shotaro Kaneda » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:40 pm

No, we're just so sick of your stupidity and racism!
Shotaro Kaneda
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Joey Bassist Dude » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:42 pm

i gotta agree with b_ren, i mean louis becoming an admin after being banned is unusual but if its to improve these forums then i dont see the problem, im certain the dojos welfare is always at the heart of all thier decisions!...

lets just make some cool new topics and get talkin proper again :P
Joey Bassist Dude
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Ro bee bee » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:43 pm

Shenmue dojo = poo

hmm which one did I mean?

We all now know that H*llraiser loves the ironic humour..
So it shouldn't really come as a suprise to many people.
Ro bee bee
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:43 pm

MakeMeAnAdminBitch wrote:Louis you lovely Don of the Brighton Mob, make me an admin *kicks louis in the sack and throws rubber ducks at him*

i assume you know about brighton, the most multicultural tolerant town in the UK if not the world.

ive grown up being friends with indian/chinese/black kids and had more gay neibours then straight ones

im the most tolerant person in the world so all you R P members can call me a racist all you want, it wont get to me
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby b_ren » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:44 pm

Joei Basushisutsu Dode wrote:i gotta agree with b_ren, i mean louis becoming an admin after being banned is unusual but if its to improve these forums then i dont see the problem, im certain the dojos welfare is always at the heart of all thier decisions!...

lets just make some cool new topics and get talkin proper again :P

I agree lets do what we come here to do.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Juanfran » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm

Joei Basushisutsu Dode wrote:i gotta agree with b_ren, i mean louis becoming an admin after being banned is unusual but if its to improve these forums then i dont see the problem, im certain the dojos welfare is always at the heart of all thier decisions!...

lol
Louis could do the job fine, but why trust louis who has a very long history of hacking the board to shreds when there are a ton of other suitable candidates for the job including one currently in the position?
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:46 pm

MakeMeAnAdminBitch wrote:

lol
Louis could do the job fine, but why trust louis who has a very long history of hacking the board to shreds when there are a ton of other suitable candidates for the job including one currently in the position?

i agree, ill do a good job and earn your trust
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic