Which Football Team Do You Support?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Which Football Team Do You Support?

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:41 am

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Hazuki Legend » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:02 am

I'm a Londoner and i support Man Utd, yeah yeah go ahead and call me a glory hunter blah blah i've heard it all before.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby HappyKillmore » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:02 am

Manchester City, the REAL team of Manchester
HappyKillmore
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: big_g_mcfc
XBL: DerK0mmissar
Steam: kingkong001
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: With Myself

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 am

Hazuki Legend wrote:I'm a Londoner and i support Man Utd, yeah yeah go ahead and call me a glory hunter blah blah i've heard it all before.

Glory hunter. Being serious how comes you support Man U. Or is it like evrey other Man U fan down south. A glory hunter.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby HappyKillmore » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:16 am

gamezguru1 wrote:
Or is it like evrey other Man U fan down south. A glory hunter.

Yeah that sums it up, basically
HappyKillmore
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:21 am

THEGREATMADMAN wrote:
Yeah that sums it up, basically

Lol. It's funny i live in Kent (South-East). And most people support Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. When I say glory hunter they say no I've supported them since I was 5 or 6 or whenever. But it's always when the team were at the top of there game. Quite sad really.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby HappyKillmore » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:31 am

gamezguru1 wrote:Lol. It's funny i live in Kent (South-East). And most people support Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. When I say glory hunter they say no I've supported them since I was 5 or 6 or whenever. But it's always when the team were at the top of there game. Quite sad really.

I hear ya mate, United fans are the worst. If united dropped to the bottom of the league, how many of them would stay supporters?. They soon shut up when i remind them of that little 2-1 game though, they don't like to mention that.
HappyKillmore
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 am

Well Millwall played them in the FA Cup Final 2004 and I'm a season ticket holder and went to evrey FA Cup game that year. Well we lost 3-0 but I enjoyed the day to Cardiff. Well 2 days after go back to school all the glory hunting cun*s giving it the biggen. Well I said you ever been to a game. Nope. Did you watch the game. Nope. Right your not a real fan are you, you've probley never been further north then Watford. And they shut up.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Hazuki Legend » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:48 am

Okay here's my reason for supporting Man Utd, yes i have supported them since i was 3 but what does that matter. The reason i started to support them is because i enjoy success and to support United it gives me a feeling of success, i like winning and i am a terrible loser.

I have respect for fans of teams who have struggled or gone no where their whole life like Wrexham or Doncaster etc. but why would i want to support my local team (Charlton) when they're average and play average football?

One thing i will not accept is that i would be less of a supporter if they ended up being unsuccessful or relegated. I support all my sports teams for life and i will support them through thick and thin.

I don't want to go off topic but at the moment the American Football team i support (St. Louis Rams) are absolutely shit but i bleed blue & gold and will support them for life. Anyway like it or not there's my reason.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby HappyKillmore » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:41 am

Hazuki Legend wrote:The reason i started to support them is because i enjoy success and to support United it gives me a feeling of success, i like winning and i am a terrible loser.

The definition of the glory hunter, unfortunately
HappyKillmore
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Hazuki Legend wrote:yes i have supported them since i was 3 but what does that matter.

I don't know how old you are but lets say your 20. Man Utd have been one of the top teams since the early 80's.

Hazuki Legend wrote:but why would i want to support my local team (Charlton) when they're average and play average football?

Because when they actually achive smething you fill better. Like that day I went to see Millwall v Man U. I didn't care if we lost 6-0 we got that far and it feel like we earnt it. And where's the fun in watching a game where you can pretty much guess who will win.

Man U v Derby ????
Man U v Bolton ????

Hazuki Legend wrote:One thing i will not accept is that i would be less of a supporter if they ended up being unsuccessful or relegated.

Maybe you woulden't be but most United fans would give up. I bet not even a 1/4 of old trafford would be filled if they were in the Championship.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Clint » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Why don't you guys shut the fuck up.

I'm a manc and I support Man United. It's not because they are the best team in the world at the moment (which they are, infact) it's because my familly are reds, thus making me a fan at an early age.

And yes, Ronaldo is a cunt. But he's our cunt. I think we should sell him, but whatever. It's a win-win situation for United.

Bring on Huntelaar.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:49 pm

I don't have a problem with you being a Man U fan when you live in Manchester. But when you live down south down me it's so annoying that evreyone supports the big teams just because there big. But if your from there and your family are Man U fans good on you.

Yes Ronaldo is a knob. Sadly his surgery went well.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby HappyKillmore » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:49 pm

gamezguru1 wrote:I don't have a problem with you being a Man U fan when you live in Manchester.

Me neither, you have a genuine reason for supporting them, not just because they are top of the league. (Although, being a blue would be better)

And i agree, ronaldo should take a stroll out in front of a bus.
HappyKillmore
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby FRASIER » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:29 pm

Newcastle United, now lets never speak of this again!
FRASIER
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Next

Return to Off Topic