Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:36 pm

Is anyone's Google working crap recently?
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:08 pm

http://www.startrek.com/article/new-sta ... nuary-2017

FFFUUUUUUU!!!

New Star Trek series in 2017. FINALLY!!!

AnimeGamer183 has received a thanks from: KiBa
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby KiBa » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:42 am

^ Yeah, I just made a thread.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:43 am

I know ;-)
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Thief » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:05 am

phpBB [video]

Thief has received 2 thanks from: KiBa, myshtuff
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:44 am

Riku Rose wrote: Have an update on this:

Riku Rose wrote:About the last month at work has been glorious as people that had a desk near me have left my department or moved desk and I've been sat alone for the last month which I love. I got told by my manager last week that we had 3 new people starting and they will have the empty desks right near me which pissed me off and I made it known. Well today the 3 new people came to meet the department for the first time and all 3 are very beautiful women so I apologized to my manager for complaining. I'm starting to look forward to Monday...

To be blunt yesterday was fucking strange.

I've been chatting away at work and through text to these women since they joined and got on well great with all of them. Well I had some spare tickets for a comedy gig (Tim Vine) that I bought as a present for someone but they where on holiday for it and couldn't go, I took this opportunity to ask 2 of them if they wanted to go. We went to the gig had a laugh and went for a drink after. The two of them ended up hitting the bar a little to hard and were soon telling me how they both had no gag reflex and wanted me to judge who gave better head. The bar had a pole they where dancing on (which I have some sneaky videos of) and they were both grabbing the parts of my body I wanted them to grab. It was getting out of hand and they where soon trying to one up each other with what they where going to do to me, of course I mostly had a smile on my face.

It hit about 3AM and the lights came on and we left the bar. While outside one of the women I was with got talking to someone she knew (Who looks like modern Gary Glitter) who invited us back to his friends place who she apparently knew as well. I was kinda hoping to not go because of what had been talked about previously but they wanted to go so we headed to this flat.

Well it's just gone 3AM and this guy who looks like a crack addict answers his door covered in cling film. We head into his flat where we meet the guy from outside the bar and the crack addicts wife who looks like the day hooker from My Name Is Earl if she weighed 90 pounds. I sit down and start talking to the Gary Glitter lookalike from outside the bar as he seems at least semi normal. I'm chatting away when the guy who answered the door comes in with two shopping bags packed with weed and throws it on the table. I don't do weed and I don't really judge those that do but this was a lot of fucking weed. The two women I know are rolling and so is Gary Glitter while I talk to the cling film man about Pink Floyd while his wife is screaming about how his an arsehole in the corner.

Eventually about 3 other guys turn up and sit themselves down and start rolling and drinking beers. I'm talking to the girls when I notice one of the new guys with a mirror lining up some cocaine. This mirror is soon getting passed around and everyone but me is soon buzzing on cocaine. At this point I'm thinking of leaving as this isn't what I'm into at all, I don't even like nightclubs I prefer a quiet pub where you can have a chat so this is not my idea of a great night out. I'm chatting to the women and trying to plant the seed of getting out but they're buzzing at 4-5AM as they've just had their pick me up. I'm chatting away to them when I look up and if cocaine wasn't crazy enough I see the cling film guy and his wife holding spoons with lighters underneath them and needles on the table. I literally did a Jerry Seinfeld and said "I'm out" and left.

Well I went home and slept for a couple of hours as I got in bed about 6AM. Lunchtime comes around and both of the women are texting me and saying thanks for the great night and how we need to do it again, I honestly had no idea what to say and didn't text back. While I was writing this post one of the women's roommate just added me on Facebook. These women are hot and both easily 8's or 9's but last night really really made them seem unattractive that they want to hang out in some crack den on a Saturday night with two 40 year old heroin addicts. Needless to say work tomorrow will be interesting.

I went round one of these girls flat last night.

I've fucked up.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: OL
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Crimson Ryan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:24 pm

Who leaned in first?
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Did you shout out your mum's name whist blowing your load?

Peter has received a thanks from: KiBa
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby south carmain » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:33 pm

Would it be against the rules to open a "guess the STD riku caught" thread with prizes?

south carmain has received a thanks from: KiBa
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:45 pm

I hope he hasn't now developed an expensive heroin habit...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Raithos » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:40 pm

Crimson Ryan wrote: Who leaned in first?
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:40 pm

I learned in... but she was leading me there.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby shredingskin » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Cocaine is not bad, but it's expensive and hard to not develop an habit.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:58 pm

south carmain wrote: Would it be against the rules to open a "guess the STD riku caught" thread with prizes?

I'm gonna go with the clap =D>

Yokosuka Martian has received a thanks from: Thief
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby OL » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:33 pm

Just bought a ticket to go see the new Ghost in the Shell movie at a local Alamo Drafthouse next week. :mrgreen:
It's not Stand Alone Complex (it's based in the Arise continuity), but I'm still cool with it; how often do I ever get the chance to see any good anime in an actual theater? I might not have watched Arise all the way through yet, but hey, Ghost in the Shell at a theater is Ghost in the Shell at a theater. I'll take it.
It's only playing for three days, and the first one just happens to be one of my days off. Meant to be.

OL has received a thanks from: KiBa
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic