In Today's News of "Crazy People With Guns..."

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: In Today's News of "Crazy People With Guns..."

Postby Bluecast » Sat May 11, 2013 2:51 am

^ You're a callow cur.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: In Today's News of "Crazy People With Guns..."

Postby beedle » Sat May 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Mr. Frozen wrote:Yep, it sure as hell is a threat. That is the point. However these guys have no reason to attack the the government and even the dumbest of person would know that it would be a losing fight. These guys just want to show off their guns and say "Hey, remember we sill have the right to carry these."

There is the fear of them doing something and killing innocents but if that happens this becomes a terrorist act and like I said, it falls on the government to determine if this will be an act of terrorism or not.

Fear is a hell of a thing. If you let it overcome a nation enough the people will be willing to give up their rights and freedom for security. I support this event because it serves as a reminder to the world that America is supposed to be filled with citizens that are willing to takes matters into their own hands if things get too hairy. The outcome of this event will give everyone a good feel about what the state of America is right now.

I cannot help but feel you missed the point of my entire post. I get why they're doing it. I'm criticising how they're going about it.

Jeff wrote: Q: Can the US Government be tyrannical, and tyrannical towards conservative groups?

Ex: In today's news http://bigstory.ap.org/article/irs-apol ... ive-groups

A: Yes.

oh jeff.
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Previous

Return to Off Topic