The 2013 Shenmue Dojo Awards Ceremony

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: The 2013 Shenmue Dojo Awards Ceremony

Postby south carmain » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Kenny wrote:
Thief wrote: Dojo drama is good entertainment though.

Honestly, we deserve a better encyclopedia dramatica article than this POS: https://encyclopediadramatica.es/index. ... oldid=8255

wasn't there a dojo wiki to, what happened to that?
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby beedle » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:02 pm

yeah im a winner third place biggest bully BABY

beedle has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Rakim » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:08 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:Just be glad you got your little computer screen to hide behind while you jack off to my responses. If there is one thing I cant stand its a person that thinks they can talk to people how ever the fuck they want over the internet because they know they cant go up to any person in reality and say this shit without leaving with missing teeth or be in intensive care in the hospital. Its fake mother fuckers like you qwerty, grats.

Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:04 am

Can't fuck with samurai-gangster-gamers yo.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:33 am

Yall voted for it, yall brought it on yallselves. talk all the shit yall want about me, none of it means a damn thing. I have every right to be saying what im saying, my resolve wont waiver, I wont back down without a fight, thats just the way I am. Its alot more than some you jokers can say. Yall want me to dumb down my opinion and not say shit, let it all slide, um HELL NO, we have rules and TOS here at Shenmue Dojo, maybe some of yall need to go give it a read, the line has been crossed and whatever yall get yall damn well deserve for doing that shit. Dont go around trying to instigate shit then start whining when someone calls you out and says something about it becasue in case you havent notice I WILL break the silence. Call me a bitch a to my face, tell me all this shit to my face, again i'll say it if you aint sayin it to my face YOU AINT SAYIN SHIT. So for all the slow folks that means if you start saying a bunch of negative shit about someone say it directly to their person, if you cant stfu cause it aint worth saying, cause then all you're doin runnin your mouth like a bunch of god damn girls and im seein alot of it right now. Yall really disappoint me, not an ounce of dignity or respect toward others just blah blah blah ag this ag that and then yall thank each others posts trash talking me, and to all the people that do that shit I have a cold hard FUCK YOU and yall wanna sit there and call me a bitch? lol take a long hard look in the mirror about that one, cause I never start this shit but im gonna damn well finish it. Atleast im standing up for myself, I aint gonna tolerate that shit plain and simple.

Now im done with this topic, i have nothing else to say to these lames, yall know who yall are.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:44 am

Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby QWERTY » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:22 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Yall voted for it, yall brought it on yallselves. talk all the shit yall want about me, none of it means a damn thing. I have every right to be saying what im saying, my resolve wont waiver, I wont back down without a fight, thats just the way I am. Its alot more than some you jokers can say. Yall want me to dumb down my opinion and not say shit, let it all slide, um HELL NO, we have rules and TOS here at Shenmue Dojo, maybe some of yall need to go give it a read, the line has been crossed and whatever yall get yall damn well deserve for doing that shit. Dont go around trying to instigate shit then start whining when someone calls you out and says something about it becasue in case you havent notice I WILL break the silence. Call me a bitch a to my face, tell me all this shit to my face, again i'll say it if you aint sayin it to my face YOU AINT SAYIN SHIT. So for all the slow folks that means if you start saying a bunch of negative shit about someone say it directly to their person, if you cant stfu cause it aint worth saying, cause then all you're doin runnin your mouth like a bunch of god damn girls and im seein alot of it right now. Yall really disappoint me, not an ounce of dignity or respect toward others just blah blah blah ag this ag that and then yall thank each others posts trash talking me, and to all the people that do that shit I have a cold hard FUCK YOU and yall wanna sit there and call me a bitch? lol take a long hard look in the mirror about that one, cause I never start this shit but im gonna damn well finish it. Atleast im standing up for myself, I aint gonna tolerate that shit plain and simple.

Now im done with this topic, i have nothing else to say to these lames, yall know who yall are.

Excellent rant. Would read again.

QWERTY has received 2 thanks from: Axm, MiTT3NZ
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:43 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote:Dont go around trying to instigate shit then start whining when someone calls you out and says something about it

AnimeGamer183 wrote:maybe some of yall need to go give it a read

*ahem*

Post 1: Rakim posts the results.
Post 2: Crimson Ryan posts a couple of Turtles videos.
Post 3: Lavrentis is a good sport.
Post 4: As is Raithos.
Post 5: And even more so, Mue.

Post 6: "Its as if everyone is trying to run me off these boards, well its not fucking happening. Ppl dont like me, thats their problem, i have been here since almost the beginning and im sure i'll be here till the end. SD forever."

Post 7: Wude clicks a smiley.

Post 8: "Ok so not literally everyone, but I got haters here, and this confirms it. Im so flattered... all deez lame ass fake ass mudda fuckas yo. I will concentrate on the friends I do have here, for the others with problems with me have fun wasting more time and negative energy attempting to bring me down, and I guess bring your penis up? Yall seem to get off on this shit but at the end of the day I really dont care if you dont like what I have to say. If you aint sayin it to my face, you aint sayin shit, straight up."

Post 9: Riku makes the suggestion that reactions such as these maybe the reason why you won in so many "negative categories".
Post 10: SC congratulates me on winning Best Member.
Post 11: LGS is A SORE FUCKING LOSER coz I won (naturally)
Post 12: I am awesome.
Post 13: Kenny laughs at my Minesweeper vote.
Post 14: I politely remind him that Minesweeper's ill (and I'm playing it now, actually...)
Post 15: Spence congratulates me too, and makes it clear he's fed up with your shit.
Post 16: Mue likes Tim Dog.

Post 17: "im not buying into this crap, yall should be ashamed. Especially you henry, I have no problems with you, and that was very un-mod like and dis-respectful. Best case scenerio we all talk about games and shenmue and things we enjoy, all these negative vibes towards me I aint diggin, and they are unwarranted. All I have done is stuck up for myself when someone has had some stupid crap to say about me, then this is the reaction when I do so? Fuck that shit. There is a whole list of memebers that are 10 times worse than me. But this place more or less goes un administrated and unmodded anymore regarding member behavior (we all got our personal lives that take up much of our time, i understand that) but these other internet bullys are running wild on here and its bringing this place down, and what a coincidence its all people that had been banned/temp banned in the past, I try to point it out and everyone gangs up on me. I guess im the only one around that cares about having quality opinionated members with out all the bull crap, like it used to be, like it SHOULD be, its no wonder we have lost so many veteran members, and im tired of seeing good people ran off cause of stupid people, it aint right man, it just aint right."

Post 18: QWERTY congratulates you.
Post 19: SC says what's on everyone's mind and offers me a game. Coz I'm awesome.
Post 20: Kenny mocks Minesweeper. Coz he's a cunt.
Post 21: Spence points out how ridiculous your reactions are and suggests you chill.
Post 22: I am awesome.
Post 23: Spence laughs.

Post 24: "Will somebody just re-ban this clown and get it over with? Is it not obvious hes been stirring the pot every since he got back? Fuck this mother fucker gtfo."

"This goes back many years before you started posting man. You should see what some of these guys originally got banned for, in the mean time they havent shown any sign of change since their return, only difference is now no ones is doing anything about it. Its not really ryudo, its many other people.

Anyone seen Brotherman lately? Kiba? Spokane? the list goes on and on and I know for fact that some people have left and been unactive because they plain and simple dont like the people here anymore, members that have been here for years. And as a member that has been here for as long as I have, I find it heart breaking looking at this place now, because its in shambles compared to the way it was before. And dont give me that no Shenmue 3 bullshit, because its been like that for almost as long as this place as been around, and we have not had these kinds of problems in the same situation in the past. Im not letting this go, I will fight tooth and nail if I have to, I love this place and I wont sit and watch it digress to this non sense."

Post 25: Ryan also suggests that maybe you're blowing the whole thing out of proportion.
Post 26: SC points out the flaws in your... points.
Post 27: QWERTY bigs up the Dojo.

Post 28: "No way am I taking this shit too personally, everyone tries to attack me and my character, they target me. And again, im the one everyone gangs up on afterwards, and you see it happening now, fuck that shit."

Post 29: QWERTY points out that similar reactions are what won you the awards.
Post 30: As does SC.

Post 31: "Just be glad you got your little computer screen to hide behind while you jack off to my responses. If there is one thing I cant stand its a person that thinks they can talk to people how ever the fuck they want over the internet because they know they cant go up to any person in reality and say this shit without leaving with missing teeth or be in intensive care in the hospital. Its fake mother fuckers like you qwerty, grats."

Post 32: QWERTY points out that none of this is personal.
Post 33: ...which somehow rests your case.
Post 34: Spence suggests you calm down. Again.
Post 35: QWERTY suggests turning your negative energy into positive energy so that you may become a candidate for next year's Best Member category as opposed to the categories that you won in this year.
Post 36: Ryan better have voted for me the cunt.
Post 37: Mue disses QWERTY and licks LGS' arse.
Post 38: QWERTY bitchslaps Mue.
Post 39: Kenny bigs up the Dojo and also suggests you chill out.
Post 40: I point out the inevitability of your reaction. Oh, and I am awesome.
Post 41: QWERTY reminisces.
Post 42: Thief lolz.
Post 43: QWERTY gives thanks to you.
Post 44: Kenny posts a link to something I haven't seen before.
Post 45: I am awesome.
Post 46: SC comments on the link that Kenny posted.
Post 47: Beedle appears like a pedo at the window on Christmas morning.
Post 48: Rakim makes me lol.
Post 49: I am awesome.
Post 50: You are not.
Post 51: Kenny lolz. Then he doesn't.
Post 52: QWERTY lolz. And, in turn, so do I.

Post 53: I point out that it was in fact you who started this. A number of people pointed out that you're overreacting, and is a common trait of yours which won you those three awards. And then you ranted some more. Which, translates into the exact thing you accused us of doing with the quote I used to start off this post...

AnimeGamer183 wrote:Dont go around trying to instigate shit then start whining when someone calls you out and says something about it

Maybe take your own advice?

MiTT3NZ has received 6 thanks from: Kenny, lavrentis, OL, Peter, south carmain, St. Elmo's Fire
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby QWERTY » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:49 am

QWERTY has received 3 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, Rakim, Thief
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:53 am

QWERTY wrote: Image

That was... brilliant.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby ys » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:38 am

I'm gone for a few days
Checked the forum
Noticed that this thread is active and looks at calender
Not surprised
Checked it out
Even less surprised
Might return for further potential updates
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby south carmain » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:41 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Yall voted for it, yall brought it on yallselves. talk all the shit yall want about me, none of it means a damn thing. I have every right to be saying what im saying, my resolve wont waiver, I wont back down without a fight, thats just the way I am. Its alot more than some you jokers can say. Yall want me to dumb down my opinion and not say shit, let it all slide, um HELL NO, we have rules and TOS here at Shenmue Dojo, maybe some of yall need to go give it a read, the line has been crossed and whatever yall get yall damn well deserve for doing that shit. Dont go around trying to instigate shit then start whining when someone calls you out and says something about it becasue in case you havent notice I WILL break the silence. Call me a bitch a to my face, tell me all this shit to my face, again i'll say it if you aint sayin it to my face YOU AINT SAYIN SHIT. So for all the slow folks that means if you start saying a bunch of negative shit about someone say it directly to their person, if you cant stfu cause it aint worth saying, cause then all you're doin runnin your mouth like a bunch of god damn girls and im seein alot of it right now. Yall really disappoint me, not an ounce of dignity or respect toward others just blah blah blah ag this ag that and then yall thank each others posts trash talking me, and to all the people that do that shit I have a cold hard FUCK YOU and yall wanna sit there and call me a bitch? lol take a long hard look in the mirror about that one, cause I never start this shit but im gonna damn well finish it. Atleast im standing up for myself, I aint gonna tolerate that shit plain and simple.

oh ok then sorry, that rant has shown me the error of my ways and I bow down to the internet gangsta. The pure rationality and constructive arguments you are capable of providing has created a new found respect in me for you and I especially don't want to be virtually drive by'd by our resident badass after all, that would really ruin my day so please accept my humblest apologies and know that I shall never diss you again out of fear that you may once more threaten me on the internet. cheerio

south carmain has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:50 am

Dat sum O.G. shit right there. Str8 up thug 4 lyfe yo, keepin it real.
Last edited by St. Elmo's Fire on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

St. Elmo's Fire has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:13 am

MiTT3NZ wrote:Post 11: LGS is A SORE FUCKING LOSER coz I won (naturally)

I'm not bitter that I didn't get to follow up my Best Newcomer award with Member of the Year, but I do now have an expensive double page spread in Time Magazine with nothing to put in it.

Let's Get Sweaty has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: truant

Postby mue 26 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:38 am

I regret posting some Tim Dog in this thread, it's what probably made AG want to start waxing everybody's asses. That's the effect Tim Dog has.

Let me make up for my mistake by posting some sweet romantic soul

phpBB [video]

Keep your chin up AG!
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic