The 2013 Shenmue Dojo Awards Ceremony

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: The 2013 Shenmue Dojo Awards Ceremony

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:15 pm

QWERTY wrote: I think this place is in quite a good state at the mo tbh. Quite a fair amount of mature adult discussion without having to resort to jokes about homosexual gangbangs and dildos. You need to fix up, AG. Winning the 3 worst awards is pretty embarrassing yo.

Just be glad you got your little computer screen to hide behind while you jack off to my responses. If there is one thing I cant stand its a person that thinks they can talk to people how ever the fuck they want over the internet because they know they cant go up to any person in reality and say this shit without leaving with missing teeth or be in intensive care in the hospital. Its fake mother fuckers like you qwerty, grats.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby QWERTY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Somebody had to win worst member and in the absence of Ryudo I had to vote you as the worst. Nothing personal.

south carmain wrote:as far as I know we don't have a special club on here that gets together and decides who we're all going to gang up on

I've just pm'd you the password to the Shenmue Dojo Select forum.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:19 pm

^ I rest my case.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:23 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:
QWERTY wrote: I think this place is in quite a good state at the mo tbh. Quite a fair amount of mature adult discussion without having to resort to jokes about homosexual gangbangs and dildos. You need to fix up, AG. Winning the 3 worst awards is pretty embarrassing yo.

Just be glad you got your little computer screen to hide behind while you jack off to my responses. If there is one thing I cant stand its a person that thinks they can talk to people how ever the fuck they want over the internet because they know they cant go up to any person in reality and say this shit without leaving with missing teeth or be in intensive care in the hospital. Its fake mother fuckers like you qwerty, grats.

Right, okay, we get it, you're angry. Just calm yourself down, there's no secret agenda against you. As QWERTY says, people voted for you since certain people aren't here anymore. To be honest, you're quite hilarious with your randomness at times. Please don't threaten other members. Just log off for a bit and cool off, okay? It's not worth losing your cool over, at all.
The way you're going on is edging closer and closer to a warning. I'm not threatening, I'm just saying, nothing more.

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: OL
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby QWERTY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:27 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: ^ I rest my case.

If you concentrated more on posting worthwhile responses then you might find yourself in the same esteemed position as me. I didn't become (joint) funniest member and Shenmue Dojo Member of the Month for November and December 2013 by accident y'know. All this energy you've put into whining like a bitch could have been invested into rectifying this sorry position you find yourself in as Worst Member/Biggest Punchbag/Buzz Killington.

QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Crimson Ryan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Looking back at my votes, doesn't seem I had much of an impact haha. Sigh..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby mue 26 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:30 pm

It's crime that the dojo holds the quotidian internet gags of an uncultivated dullard like qwerty in the same esteem as the sheer wit of LGS.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby QWERTY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:33 pm

mue 26 wrote: It's crime that the dojo holds the quotidian internet gags of an uncultivated dullard like qwerty in the same esteem as the sheer wit of LGS.

Where are your awards?
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Kenny » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:33 pm

This place is alot better than what it was before. I don't see QWERTY on here that often but when I do see him, he says his piece and leaves for the day. Nothing ground shaking unless you say something stupid. Teepo posted those pictures when he came back, but c'mon, is that really community destroying? It's just an inconvenience for a mod then he's banned for that again. Not so much different than the bots that come posting their crap here.

Honestly AG, you need to chill out. In fact you may be the last drama queen on this forum which is why you're sticking out like a sore thumb.

Kenny has received 3 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, OL, Peter
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:44 pm

What's funny is, I'm pretty sure we all knew this topic'd end up with AG throwing a hissy fit.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby QWERTY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:49 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: What's funny is, I'm pretty sure we all knew this topic'd end up with AG throwing a hissy fit.

Lest we forget the hilarious reaction to the deletion of the junk forum? He really does have a habit of flying off the handle at the drop of a hat. He's the new Ryudo.

QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Thief » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Dojo drama is good entertainment though.

Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby QWERTY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Thief wrote: Dojo drama is good entertainment though.

Totally. In fact, I must give ol' Rapeface plaudits for distracting me from my extremely severe hangover.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Kenny » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Thief wrote: Dojo drama is good entertainment though.

Honestly, we deserve a better encyclopedia dramatica article than this POS: https://encyclopediadramatica.es/index. ... oldid=8255
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:00 pm

^Haha! Aside from the word "chav" in there, I think my entry's pretty damn good. Compared to the rest, anyway.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic