Feminism

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Feminism

Postby Three Blades » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:54 pm

SJW are hypocrites

No kidding, and the best example of PC-policing the language can be seen right here, since this thread has been hijacked by the butthurt PC-police.

SJWs are hypocritical scumbags, and they look up to an exposed liar, as can be seen in this video.

phpBB [video]
Three Blades
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Himuro » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Three Blades wrote:
This is where I raise a point of objection.

You do not ever call me or another human being as it. Especially because I am transgender.

:rotflmao:

This is where I start to disregard everything that comes out of your mouth.
I think I will call people what I want, especially when you are the one who started the insults out of butthurt.

Reported. I should be able to post on the Dojo without someone insulting me because of who I am

Likewise. I ain't gonna put you on a pedestal because you're a nutcase who sliced his dick off. Stop talking to me and I'll refrain from calling you a freak.

Pretty pathetic.

You called me 'it', which is dehumanizing, and now you're calling me a freak. And you expect me to sit here and take it. I didn't insult you at all, and if I did, I didn't call you a freak or infer that you're less than human by calling you a pronoun used for inanimate objects like lamps, telephones, and apples.

Your jabs were awful and childish, and you were called on it, by many people. You have resorted to attacking me all while claiming to be the victim and that I'm butt hurt. If I'm butt hurt over anything, it's your really bad posts. I never said to put me on a pedestal, but I do expect basic human decency and respect. I don't think that's much of a tall order. Talk about being butt hurt because someone says you can't call them 'it'. Laughable, and incredibly childish.

Reported.

You mad? Seems so. You put more emotion into that post than the last two to three pages put together.

Stay salty.

Three Blades wrote:
SJW are hypocrites

No kidding, and the best example of PC-policing the language can be seen right here, since this thread has been hijacked by the butthurt PC-police.

SJWs are hypocritical scumbags, and they look up to an exposed liar, as can be seen in this video.

phpBB [video]

This post encapsulates everything wrong with "I hate SJWs" viewpoint. You called me it, I said that wasn't okay. Suddenly that's "policing" your language.

How weak. How craven. The guy who called certain guys beta males is actually a coward. How predictable.

You furious because you can't call another human being it? Another one bites the dust. If anything, you've done a great advertising for the pro-pc crowd. Who wants to associate with such childish antics? Admit it, you lost this round, probably even the battle as well.

:-({|=

Himuro has received a thanks from: Anonymous81
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Postby Three Blades » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:01 pm

You called me 'it', which is dehumanizing, and now you're calling me a freak.

I called you "it" because, like I said, I had no idea whether you were a guy or a girl. You're the one that got butthurt and read too much into it.

You jabs were awful and childish, and you were called on it. You have resorted to attacking me

Funny you should say that, buddy. You're the one who did it first. Another example of a hypocritical SJW, and a fine situation of the pot calling the kettle black. If you don't want to be insulted, don't insult people. You can't stand the heat, don't go into the kitchen.

I've reported you as well. Should we call our mommies too?
Three Blades
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Peter » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Forget this, the topic is over.

If you all want to have disrespectful one sided arguments about race, gender, equality and discrimination, go join a related message board.

This is the emoticon for this topic: :agrue:

No constructive debating, or enlightenment, which includes posting a link to some article or video, and claiming the other person is just talking rubbish and that they need to go learn or educate themselves.

Three Blades has been warned, after those last comments. Rightfully so, they were childish, immature, and being a transgender in today's society is no different to walking past anyone else on the street. Any section of society should not be discriminated against for what they are full stop.

Himuro, on that note, being a transgender does not give you a pass to look down on people or speak to them as if you know everything. You are not a victim here, and I've seen numerous posts within this topic, and across the Dojo where you speak to someone with an "I am right and you are wrong" attitude. The GIF you have included in your previous post ironically seems to demonstrate your your posting attitude. "No its not", "go understand this", "that's not how this is done", "you are wrong" etc. If that's your personality in public then fine, that's whoever you are speaking to who has to deal with that problem. On here, speak to someone as an equal, not from a benevolent and/or discriminated against standpoint.

Topic over.

Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Previous

Return to Off Topic