What do you to keep your cool?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

What do you to keep your cool?

Postby naminator » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:38 pm

Like if someone or people where messing with you and won't stop. This is what I do

1. I make a image in my mind that am beating the shit out of them or am shooting them down

2.And I have a saying in my mind it goes like this One more road to cross one more step to take and am home free to a better place
naminator
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Yusuke » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:39 pm

well i usually just run them over with my car
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bee King of Zombies » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:40 pm

Nobody messes with me so I wouldn't know. Nothing usually bothers me. Apathy is my best friend.
Bee King of Zombies
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Location: on the corner of grey street and the end of the world

Postby RiGoRmOrTiS » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:40 pm

i usually laugh them off.. and if they persist I lamp em' over the head with a plank of wood and bury them in my back garden. :roll:

truthfully though... as Mr Zombie says.. apathy is great..very little bothers me.. unless I see an arsehole bothering someone else.... that DOES bother me... and if its someone I know I can get extremly annoyed.. and believe me it shows.
Last edited by RiGoRmOrTiS on Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiGoRmOrTiS
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Yusuke » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:42 pm

i don't keep my cool its easier to just kick the living hell out of them
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby The_Intruder » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:46 pm

:D We'll there is nobody who can stand against me... so nobody mess with me..lol,.hehe :twisted: ...
The_Intruder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Jann-Lee1999
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Zelda:Breath of the wild

Postby Yusuke » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:47 pm

ouchies
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby TaoLishao » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:52 pm

im usually very passive. but i lose my temper easily. i just ignore people first. if they keep annoying me, i tell them to shut up. they start messing some more, i flick them off. if they really tick me off like insulting my friends, family, or culture, i beat them black and blue.
TaoLishao
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Yusuke » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:57 pm

i hate when people just let themselves be puhed around if someone pisses me off their gonna know it because they are gonna have a large blood loss and lots of bruises
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby The_Intruder » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:57 pm

telling them to shut up, is not a good idea (Tao lishao)...say this instead:"don't push it"<< with a very deep voice like snake... :twisted: and they'll back off..trust me.. 8) hehe
The_Intruder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Jann-Lee1999
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Zelda:Breath of the wild

Postby Bee King of Zombies » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:00 pm

Do people mess with you guys a lot? because seriously maybe once in highschool someone messed with me and that's all my whole life. It was this short gangsta kid who came up to my belly button and he thought he could kick my ass. I laughed at him and he got mad and walked away.
Bee King of Zombies
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Location: on the corner of grey street and the end of the world

Postby ChaiOgawa » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:00 pm

Well when somebody pisses me off I usually kick them in the sack *kicks linux in the sack*
ChaiOgawa

Postby Yusuke » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:05 pm

Bee King of Zombies wrote:Do people mess with you guys a lot? because seriously maybe once in highschool someone messed with me and that's all my whole life. It was this short gangsta kid who came up to my belly button and he thought he could kick my ass. I laughed at him and he got mad and walked away.

no not really the last time i was messed with it was a group of kids jumping me 4 kids to take out one at the time i was in eighth grade and the kids that jumped me were in high school....pussies
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Heart Of Swords » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:07 pm

Bee King of Zombies wrote:Do people mess with you guys a lot? because seriously maybe once in highschool someone messed with me and that's all my whole life. It was this short gangsta kid who came up to my belly button and he thought he could kick my ass. I laughed at him and he got mad and walked away.

Haha was that that Rodney kid? HAHAHAHA yeah that kid was a dumbass. :lol:

Seriously though, like Bee I never really have people bug me so I wouldn't know. I kind of just tense up though and sluff it off or whatever when it happens. I used to let it bother me, but now I just remember that I'm the greatest person ever and what he says doesn't matter. :lol:

... sorry, had a jacob marley and/or zhao moment there. :-P
Heart Of Swords
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bambi » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:07 pm

I remind myself that I am a slave to anyone that can anger or make me behave in a way that I do not want to.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Next

Return to Off Topic