What and where is this... BETA?

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Postby xatruio » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:57 pm

VGAce wrote:
Xatruio wrote:wahtever, but i am sure ive seen the option to replay the 70 man batle after i beat the game once (my guess to beat the time score of the in-game part)...

Dude, you're right about that, but you were saying you could play the 70-Man Battle in Yamanose! That's factually incorrect, I'm afraid. And by the way, you don't have to do anything but beat the game to unlock the 70-Man Battle from the main menu.

read my edit, either you missed it, or ignored what i added if you caught the edit...
xatruio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby VGAce » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:16 am

People usually don't re-read posts they've already read - if you've got something new to say, you should say it in a new post. But all I see that you added was the same thing you've been saying...

Xatruio wrote:and im guess also is that the beta shot is of the second chance to play the 70 man battle from the game menu (meaning the secong battle is by Ryo's home in Yamanose)

That's the only thing I don't recall reading the first time (which wasn't there when I replied, by the way). Still seems like you're saying you can play the 70-Man Battle at Yamanose. You cannot do this, nor is there any evidence that you ever could, beta or otherwise. I normally wouldn't care, but when you say false things like that some people will actually believe it, and I don't think it's fair to get people's hopes up like that. I've already seen people in this thread confused by your comments. I really suggest you go back and play as soon as possible, just to prove it to yourself.
VGAce
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby xatruio » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:44 am

VGAce wrote:People usually don't re-read posts they've already read - if you've got something new to say, you should say it in a new post. But all I see that you added was the same thing you've been saying...

Xatruio wrote:and im guess also is that the beta shot is of the second chance to play the 70 man battle from the game menu (meaning the secong battle is by Ryo's home in Yamanose)

That's the only thing I don't recall reading the first time (which wasn't there when I replied, by the way). Still seems like you're saying you can play the 70-Man Battle at Yamanose. You cannot do this, nor is there any evidence that you ever could, beta or otherwise. I normally wouldn't care, but when you say false things like that some people will actually believe it, and I don't think it's fair to get people's hopes up like that.

hey, jackass, ever see me say "i think" or "i belive within the posts, i just thoguht i was being too repetitive for that so i gave those phrases a rest...geez.
xatruio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby VGAce » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:58 pm

Um, what's with the hostility? You can't admit you're wrong? Rephrasing what you're saying doesn't make any difference when you're still saying the same thing. Either you're too stubborn to admit you're wrong, or I'm just not understanding what you're saying (or both). Either way, I'll leave you alone, but let it be said for everyone else:

There is no 70-Man Battle in front of Ryo's house in Yamanose.
VGAce
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Trent » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:56 am

Hi everyone !!

Interesting topic ! So this event (http://shenmueangel.free.fr/rubrique_genese/imagesexclu_salon.php) was called "Digitaliland", not "Digitaland". Thank you Kiyuu for this information !

Well, I will correct this error on my web site (Shenmue Master :D )

I have seen Digitaland in a french magazine (Consoles+) :
http://shenmuemasterteam.free.fr/genese ... plus_9.jpg
They have done a mistake... :)

Of course Kiyuu you are right ! (with the picture you have submitted)
Trent
Shenmue Master Staff
Shenmue Master Staff

Postby Kiyuu » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:12 pm

Trent wrote:Hi everyone !!

Interesting topic ! So this event (http://shenmueangel.free.fr/rubrique_genese/imagesexclu_salon.php) was called "Digitaliland", not "Digitaland". Thank you Kiyuu for this information !

Well, I will correct this error on my web site (Shenmue Master :D )

I have seen Digitaland in a french magazine (Consoles+) :
http://shenmuemasterteam.free.fr/genese ... plus_9.jpg
They have done a mistake... :)

Of course Kiyuu you are right ! (with the picture you have submitted)

Hi, Trent! It's nice to see you here after a long absence. :)
That title is really confusing isn't it? Well, I'm glad if my info was of any help to you. ;)
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Previous

Return to Shenmue