Shenmue Roleplay! :P

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Shenmue Roleplay! :P

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:57 pm

I had a little fun idea of makin our little own shenmue roleplay storyline. Each of us would pick a character form the story or it can be even ur own made up character living in Dobuita and then we would start building the story post by post. For example if i was Ryo Hazuki, i'd say:

*Ryo is walking down Yamanose, when suddenly he meets up with Nozomi.*

Ryo: Oh uh, hiya Nozomi. what are you doing at this time of hour.

Nozomi: I could be asking u the same question Ryo. So what ARE you doing at this hour? *awaits response*

Get it? You just gotta be creative ! It could pass the time if ur bored lol. so one of us can strt , and then we can go on from there. You gotta state ur name n who u are btw. and u will be tht character permanatly.
Last edited by Yokosuka Martian on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby VGAce » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:14 pm

Threads like these always end up devolving into the revoltingly obscene, and once they do only people with more vulgar senses of humor tend to keep the thread going (not that there's anything wrong with a vulgar sense of humor). I just thought you should be prepared for that.
VGAce
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:30 pm

K thnks for the warning Ace lol. Anyways, ill just strt the roleplay out. My permanant character will be Fuku-San.

*Fuku-san wakes up at 6:00 A.M. with a headache. Probably because he's been up all night with Akemi at the Yokosuka bar, talking about stuff. Anyways, when he wakes up he hears Ryo's door open, and checks to see where he's going.*

Fuku-san: Ryo, where could you be possibly going at 6:00 A.m in the morning?

Ryo: Im just going out.

Fuku-san: Oh Ryo, you never tell me anything! Cmon i promise i won't tell Ine-san :(

Ryo: All i'm doing is going out for a morning walk ok? Now if you dont mind. *Ryo puts on his shoes and walks out the door.*

Fuku-san: Ah, o well. i guess ill just go make breakfast now.
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:40 am

I'll be God.

God: I'm bored of this planet, let's see what I can do with Saturn...

*Earth implodes*
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:46 pm

righhhhhhht. -__- Anyways, ill just ignore the last post and continue my story lol :D

*Fuku san sets the table, and takes out the rice and Salmon for todays morning breakfast. He realizes that he ran out of takenoko "aka bamboo shoots" and decides to put on his sandals and stop by the Tomato Convenience Store*

Fuku san: Man, its cold this morning....

*When he comes out the storem he sees Enoki and Tetsuya trying to mug his secret crush Akemi.*

Fuku: HEY! YOU OVER THERE LEAVE HER ALONE! * he drops his groceries, and hurries up to them. He easily finishes them off with the moves he had learned at the dojo. That pit blow Ryo showed payed off*

Akemi: Thank you very much Fuku-san... I greatly appreciate.

Fuku san: Um. oh, dont mention it *he smiles and scratches his head* Whenevr you need help, just give me a call ok Akemi? *

Akemi: Ok, i will. thank you once again :)

*fukusan picks up his groceries and heads home.
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby JoeMDesign » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:36 pm

Iwao (he's not dead yet!): "Welcome home, Fuku-san... Did you get those melons I ordered?"
JoeMDesign
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Andy Hughes » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:36 am

I will be Ryo. Ryo is coming back from his walk but first buys a soda, then he gets home. As he enters the hazuki yard. He see's Ine-San sweaping the floor, she say's "Oh Ryo, your up early" Ryo replies "Yes, I am" Ryo goes off to the dojo and finds his father and Fuku-San sparring. Ryo watches, Iwao beats Fuku-San effortlessly with a round house kick. Fuk-san is knacked and takes a breack. Iwao "Oh hello Ryo come train" Ryo san says "Okay father"
Andy Hughes
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: My Guitar ;)

Postby The C. » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:21 am

Iwao beats ryo in the sparring match, an intence spar, and ryo is hit back into the dojo.

Iwao: "I told you, you should of eaten those carrots Ryo"
Ryo makes a angry face.

Iwao sits back laughing. and lights up a ciggerette.
Ryo you have much to learn.
The C.
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:44 pm

The next day, Fuku-san wakes up and goes to the kitchen. For some reaon he feels like there is something he is forgetting today.....

Fuku-san- OMG! RYO'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!

Ryo: Didja say something fuku-san?

Fuku- oh uh nnnothing, i just hit my head on the um door.. yeahhh, thts right.......

Fukusan quickly hurries to his room and calls all of his and ryo's friends to tell them he is planing a little surprise birthday party for Ryo and it will be held in the dojo.

Fuku-san: Yes thats right, the Hazuki Dojo. Btw, plz get here on time! i will try to have him somewhere else for as long as i can. Ok Nozomi, thank you!
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby JoeMDesign » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:22 pm

hehe... Fuku-san has "leet speak"...

Iwao: "Preeeeetty sure I asked for some fresh new melons..."
JoeMDesign
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:59 pm

Fuku-san: Oh i um im sry Sensei. i didnt know u wanted some melons. ill go to the market places right away! *puts on sandals, takes a shopping bag and hurries off to Dobuita*
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby JoeMDesign » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:09 pm

Iwao: "Yeah, you'd better run!... Damn rent's due too!... God I hate when my kid grows up... Think I'll have another drink..."
JoeMDesign
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:29 pm

Fuku san returns to the Hazuki Dojo With 3 fresh melons. Not only that, but he has also bought supplies for Ryo's surprise birthday party. :D

Fuku-san: Here they are Sensei. Some fresh melons right outta the market!. Now excuse me, but i have to go prepare the food and decorations for Ryo's birthday. Nov. 29th is tomorrow you now >:O

Awaits for Iwao's reply

*oh by the way i realized Nozomis birthday is Aug. 23rd so happy birthday nozomi! xD*
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Return to Shenmue