bailu village

(Modding and other series related projects)

Re: bailu village

Postby kingston100 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 pm

^ LanDC is hereby pronounced an official don for doing that modding, probably the best, most hopeful and most progressive modding done on Shenmue, considering how difficult it is to mod due there not being a lot of modders out there. I'm going to subscribe to Ziming/Dojo's official channel YAY :D
kingston100
Master of the Three Blades

PSN: gags_92
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Panda_rapist » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:11 pm

haha yeah i agree, i think he was the one who discovered most stuff concerning the modding and led the way so =D>
you definatly need to suscribe to ziming, anything ever discovered about shenmue is on his channel (except the source of bailu village ](*,) :lol: )
Panda_rapist

Postby kingston100 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 pm

TheGboyKing wrote:haha yeah i agree, i think he was the one who discovered most stuff concerning the modding and led the way so =D>
you definatly need to suscribe to ziming, anything ever discovered about shenmue is on his channel (except the source of bailu village ](*,) :lol: )

Officially subscribed :D it's got quite a few subscribers, near enough 3000. Yeah man maybe you should PM him as well? If he's cool with getting PM'd (better than getting PW'ned right? :P)
You just made me realise that myself, how ironic that everything is there except Bailu village source, lulz. :rotflmao:
kingston100

Postby kingston100 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Oh by the way Gboy did you see my post in the other topic, Shenmue fangame "help needed" (or something like that)? if you need any music for the game let me know :D
kingston100

Postby wude » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 pm

don't forget the awesome work of deamos and mestreziming ;-)
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby Panda_rapist » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 pm

kingston100 wrote:Oh by the way Gboy did you see my post in the other topic, Shenmue fangame "help needed" (or something like that)? if you need any music for the game let me know :D

yep sorry i thourght i had awnsered just noticed i forgot, if your willing to put in some of your free time that would be cool all help is needed and greatfully accepted :) and some original content wouldnt do any harm :-k
wude wrote:don't forget the awesome work of deamos and mestreziming ;-)

unfortunatly im not to familiar with there work, my bad for leaving them out :oops:
Panda_rapist

Postby kingston100 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 pm

^ Yeah not a problem at all, all my work is 100% original, I can show you some samples of my work but it will be irrelevant to the mellow feel of Shenmue, let me know if you would like to see and I'll get something arranged, and whenever the time comes, give me the concept and feel that you want for whatever scene you want music for (having access to the scene would be beneficial to for me) and I'll see what I can cook up :D
kingston100

Postby Panda_rapist » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:42 pm

yeah no problem let me hear a few samples and we can get to it, unfortunatly it might be a while untill you have a scene as production is pretty mutch frozen at the moment but as soon as i have i will get back at you ;-)
Panda_rapist

Postby kingston100 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 pm

TheGboyKing wrote:yeah no problem let me hear a few samples and we can get to it, unfortunatly it might be a while untill you have a scene as production is pretty mutch frozen at the moment but as soon as i have i will get back at you ;-)

Yeah that's cool. You got facebook and/or MSN or something? Just so you can get in direct touch with me incase I ain't logged on here etc. I'll try whip up something more Shenmue style, my current work is like R&B, hip hop and dance/house lol but if you want to check that, here's my myspace (from years back, its outdated so badly easily 3-4 years as my projects have gone lowkey due to responsibilities): http://www.myspace.com/1gagz I've also got a soundcloud as well, but I'll give you that once I've upped more tracks onto to it :D
kingston100

Postby Panda_rapist » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:16 pm

yeah no problem i will pm you, by the way what software do you use? fancy making a sample out of the shenmue main theme for the fan games main theme?
Panda_rapist

Postby kingston100 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:02 pm

TheGboyKing wrote:yeah no problem i will pm you, by the way what software do you use? fancy making a sample out of the shenmue main theme for the fan games main theme?

Yeah I could try whip a little something up, link me to the main theme, what kind of twist you think I should put on the main theme? What kind of feel you looking for?
kingston100

Postby kingston100 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:06 pm

And I use many software's not just one, I'll talk more about that in private though :)
kingston100

Postby kakuzawa » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:34 pm

kingston100 wrote:^ I was just about to mention that picture, the area is there and explorable it's just a matter of finding it

You are pretty sure of it... don't know why... :P

True Story:
What is behind the big mirrors?
Image :lol:
kakuzawa

Currently playing: Used to modify S2X

Postby Panda_rapist » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 pm

:lol: having fun with the hud removal i see
Panda_rapist

Postby kakuzawa » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:00 pm

When taking screenshots (via 'inbuilt' in Shenmue2Xbox camera) the hud is removed from the picture...
...although I already figured out how to remove hud in Xbox version completely...
at the time being I'm working on dreamcast version of hud removal....
kakuzawa

Currently playing: Used to modify S2X

PreviousNext

Return to Community Projects