Darts in Kowloon

(Chapters 3-6)

Darts in Kowloon

Postby Ceej » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:34 am

Are there any places to play darts in Kowloon? On my latest playthrough I was really itching to play a game or win some money...and I could not for the life of me find any place that had darts. Am I being dense or are there really no dart games in this area?
Ceej
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Darts in Kowloon

Postby Sonoshee » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:56 am

Isn't there a dartboard in the Moon Child Orphanage? If you go through the next door after entering where the teacher is, there's a couple of QTE titles there. There may be a dartboard further to the left but I can't honestly remember. Worth checking out!

Edit: Apparently there are no dartboards in Kowloon at all. Quote of extraordinarybadgrocer from this thread: viewtopic.php?t=25333

Remember, once you've played darts once you can still play it from the main menu. There are no dart machines in Kowloon, however there is a Hang On Machine, Afterburner, a load of gambling games.
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Peter » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:08 am

Nope. Just the QTE Title and Excite QTE machines. There are no playable dart machines in Kowloon .

Kowloon does have arm wrestling, street fights, QTE Title, Excite QTE 2, Afterburner, Hang-On, crate carrying, capsule toys, Lucky Hit, Big or Small, Roll it on Top and also Flower, Wind, Bird and Moon. Also a slot house! But sadly no darts mini game.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Ceej » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:12 am

Just went through that topic..wow!

I always burn through Kowloon and I was looking for a distraction to slow down my pace so I thought I'd look for darts...and yeah. At least I know I'm not crazy.
Ceej

Favorite title: Shenmue

Return to Shenmue II