(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Joe Pesci » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:59 pm

Haha, you're hilarious man.
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Ryo_Hazuki_2006 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:13 am

I do not know if this was found yet but using the Invisible Ryo glitch i managed to get into the Arm Wrestling place located in Workers Pier in the warehouse...

It's just a basic glitch i found using LanDC's method.

I was just playing Shenmue II for Xbox and i found a way into the Arm-Wrestling place in which is at the start of Aberdeen (Right next to opening in which gets closed down later in the game).To get in start a new game do the Invisible Ryo glitch on a sign close by, I recommend doing the glitch at Fu Hoi diner as there is a table there and people usually sit there. Do not go any further as your bag will get stolen unless if you want it gone so soon. It's next to an alleyway. When glitch is active run towards workers pier (Where you stat from with boat and free stay lodge), Go through the loading point there and the area will be clear...Only a few stands are visible here. When the game stops you from going in just press up,up repeadetly on the d-pad and Ryo will inch further and further out. Just take a few steps in and turn to you're right and continue in that direction. Once your hovering over the water go infront of the boat in which you get off in the start of the game. Stand infront of it back towards the front. Now look to you're right slightly and you shall see a few walls and 1 wall shall stand out as it is darker tha the others. Using the up,up method head towards the wall and when there you can just walk through it. Once inside you'll notice that it's the arm wrestling place and your hidden behind some barrels and boxes. You can now run normally and you can go through the boxes and barrles and they are no solid. Most people here can not talk including the Garcia Mexican arm-wrestler. Only 3 people can talk here. The 1st person who can talk is a man in white...A white buttoned shirt. When you talk to him he says "Welcome to our shop" even though your in an arm-wrestling place. Cool huh...The other 2 people does not say anything funny nor important here. You can get out by just going around the people but once your out you can't go back in. You'll have to redo the glitch in order to get back inside. I recommending packing a camera. Pictures are always nice to have of glitches found and this is a pretty good glitch...

Enjoy.

-Cheers
Last edited by Ryo_Hazuki_2006 on Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ryo_Hazuki_2006
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby Miles Prower » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 am

Thanks for the info, I'll have to give that a try. Funny how they made it possible to talk to people you're not even supposed to be able to get near to :P
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Shenmue_Saga » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:05 am

That's Why Shenmue is the best game ever, I will try it later. Thanks for the info.
Shenmue_Saga
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: GM-Shenmue
XBL: GM Shenmue
Steam: gmshenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 0

Postby Ryo_Hazuki_2006 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:06 am

No problem. I will find some more soon and i'll post them. I'll keep you updated as much as i can on new stuff in which i find.

By the way do you guys know the glitch on how to get in the road in the Golden Qr. and King's road because if you do not i can post them up for you also... There not my glitches but i found them on a Shenmue site a few weeks ago. :D
Ryo_Hazuki_2006
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Shenmue_Saga » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:38 pm

Yeah you can post, even with the glitsh i was never enable to cross the Golden QR road.(With full textures)
Shenmue_Saga
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ShenGCH » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:17 pm

I tried this glitch out on the General Store in Hong Kong. I manged to go down the steps into Green Market Qr. The rea seemed pretty normal for about a fraction of a second and then the textures went all screwy, and the 'frogs' appeared.
ShenGCH
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Ryo_Hazuki_2006 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:41 pm

Here's 2 ways in which you can get in the roads of Shenmue 2. Both roads.

Walking King's Road

To walk in kings road do the Invisible Ryo glitch on the small white kings road sign just over the bridge on queens street. When invisible turn to your left to find stairs in which leads to the green market Qr...

Walk towards Wan Chai and keep walking with the glitch activated. You will surpass the loading zone of the Green Market Qr. and you will find that it is very glitchy there. Once your down the stirs turn to your left to see a blue tiled building at which is empty. Run towards it until it stops you.

This is yet another trick i found... Once it does not allow you to go in just press up,up on the D-pad consectivuetly (Repeadetly) and you will inch further and further in this empty building. Once halfway inside turn slightly to your left and use the Up up trick to inch further out. You'll notice that Ryo will go through the wall and you will see the game zones underneath him. Do not worry as this is all solid. You shall see the raod and you shall continue you're journey foward...Once you are in the road you can move about by just running. I have not found a way out so make sure your camera is handy as this is a good trip.

Walking Wan Chai's Golden Qr. Road

Do the invisible Ryo glitch in Wan Chai's golden qr. then walk past the loading point at the entrance to the lucky charm qr. thus going through this quarter at which will be glitched up as you go thruogh to the start of it.Once you take your first step in the Lucky Charm Qr. as an Invisible Ryo follow this strret until you come to a left turn at which the road disappears, Now turn left and you should see the inside of a store, Using the up up method on the D-pad walk around to the right of the store and keep going straight. After a few minutes you should hopefully see the road appear. After a few more minutes of pressing up,up you will be really close to the road. Once you've hit the sidewalk or the bookshelf next to a store. When you walk a few more steps. You should fall into the street and you will be able to walk and explore the road and the beautiful sites, You may now get on the other side of this road by running over and using the up up method for getting into places. Note that when you try to talk to people they all can not talk. Also once agian take a camera as this is a nice trip.

-Cheers
Ryo_Hazuki_2006
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Shenmue_Saga » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:13 am

Thanks, i hope i can make it, if you could capture pictures or something it would be easier, i will try it.
Shenmue_Saga
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Mestre Ziming » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:40 am

Actualy, there is another another glitch that is similar to Invisible Ryo glitch and I found it more easy to do.

To do it first make sure you have the map as selected item in the inventory.
Then while you make ryo run, just press quick Y then A, if the things are done well you can see the red dot moving in the map, and you can control the direction to go, after you are were you want just exit the map.

Of couse at least a map is needed, because without it you can't select the icon in the inventory. It means you can do this every where, except guilin.
Mestre Ziming
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Shenmue_Saga » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:46 am

Cool thanks mestre i will try.
Shenmue_Saga
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Andy Hughes » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:56 am

i will have to try this soon.
Andy Hughes
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: My Guitar ;)

Postby Ryo_Hazuki_2006 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:15 pm

Awesome. I did not know of that little glitch. I will try it here in a few.

Thanks.
Ryo_Hazuki_2006
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Miles Prower » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:39 am

Mestre! Good to see you around again :D
And holy crap, great discovery! There's a few cool things I may be able to do with that....I shall report back later :P
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby ShenGCH » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:55 pm

Cool glitch :D
ShenGCH
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext