Secrets and Easter Eggs

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Supa » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:14 pm

japones-14 wrote:how many fighters are in kownlon and aberdeen ?
it lacks one to me

Aberdeen-Yan Ren-B.H.W.
Kowloon-Passive Raid Dude, Iron Thrust Dude, Iron Head Dude, Mongolian Wrestlers, One Eyed Dude,Chunyan,Greg,Rod,Baihu,Acrobat Dude.
In Liverpool Bar in the Thousand White Qr. , the TV says "Legend of Shenmue II"
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Supa » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:31 pm

If you put the Shenmue II Dreamcast Discs into a CD player, a main character on each disc will warn that this disc is only intended for a Dreamcast console.
When you are asked too change the discs in Shenmue for Dreamcast, press "R" too see some pics!
Supposedly, if you press "Start" and then press "X" + "B" the text will be removed.
On the Xbox in Shenmue II gameplay, hold "Back" plus "Start" and the game will reset.
Insert your Shenmue II Dreamcast Discs intoo the computer and you can see pics and info on the game.
When you have to ring the bell in Yang's room, wait awhile and Ren will ring it for you!
Beat the game and go intoo the Shenmue Collection and you can watch a SEGA Saturn video of Shenmue.
When you first go too the COGH, you can leave instead of going to sleep, and the owner will tell you the special "Joy" price. Leave, go to the sign maker's place, and you can straighten the sign.
In your first fight with Xiuying, if you just stand there and do nothing, the computer will do the fight for you, but you still can't hit her.
When you play Shenmue II for Dreamcast, you can start from your CLEARED Shenmue I file. Must be complete, though.
Last edited by Supa on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Supa » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:42 pm

After learning about Huang, got back too the hideout. Ren will yell at Ryo and Cool Z will talk to him. Also, in the Thousand White Building, on the 12th flr, in room 12o7 is the Dural room and you can play Lucky Hit for Dural Toys.
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Lan Di-sama » Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:17 pm

I think there's a gambling room on the 8th and 10th floor as well as the 12th in the Thousand White.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Supa » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:48 pm

Lan Di-sama wrote:I think there's a gambling room on the 8th and 10th floor as well as the 12th in the Thousand White.
I knew there were others, but didn't know which floor they were on.
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby japones-14 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:07 pm

Lan Di-sama wrote:I think there's a gambling room on the 8th and 10th floor as well as the 12th in the Thousand White.

Yes in Thousand White ,I talk to a woman in the building and she said -"if you want have fun,there is a gambling place in this building"

Last edited by japones-14 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
japones-14
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby momo » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:17 pm

Shenmaster777 wrote:If you put the Shenmue II Dreamcast Discs into a CD player, a main character on each disc will warn that this disc is only intended for a Dreamcast console.

you only get these audio tracks on shenmue 1 US not europe.

Shenmaster777 wrote:Supposedly, if you press "Start" and then press "X" + "B" the text will be removed.
this feature is there so you can take screenshots when you pause it, you can save the pics to a memory card to upload them to the web.
Shenmaster777 wrote:When you play Shenmue II for Dreamcast, you can start from your CLEARED Shenmue I file. Must be complete, though.
only if you have shenmue 1 from europe. so i cant!

but the rest of that stuff is true!
momo
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Supa » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:20 pm

japones-14 wrote:

Yes in Thousand White ,I talk to a woman in the building and she said -"if you want have fun,there is a gambling place in this building" so...

Tanks for all Shenmaster777 ,the dude who lacked to me was the Baihu !!!

what do you think about Zimining?, i think he is Lan di

What?
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Paul » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:57 am

I either run out of time for fangmeis birthday or do everything so fast that I can't be bothered to wait and not progress in the story at all.
Paul
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby japones-14 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:03 pm

sorry
japones-14
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Supa » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:21 pm

japones-14 wrote:sorry

??? :?
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Paul » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:27 pm

Whoever said conversation was dead!
Paul
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby JalceW » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:23 pm

You can master the 'Demon's Triangle' move in the Shenmue Collection (Baihu is a particularly good sparring partner for this). Just don't press the "B" button at the wrong time on the menu, or all your hard work will be undone in an instant :x
JalceW
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Lan Di-sama » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:22 pm

^What do you mean? You can actually get the bar all the way up to master? I didn't know you could make moves better in the Collection.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby JalceW » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:37 am

^What do you mean? You can actually get the bar all the way up to master? I didn't know you could make moves better in the Collection.

Yep, I believe it works for all moves. Unfortunately there's no way to save your progress.
JalceW
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue II