Ryos confession :D

(Chapters 3-6)

Ryos confession :D

Postby Ódinn » Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:41 am

In Guilin, when Ryos says he know a person [Nozomi] who sell flowers, and shenhua asks who this person is, you choose "a girl".

Then Shenhua asks Ryo if he likes this girl..., ryos answers:

"No, i wouldn´t say that" :D

Man, is he cold minded or what? ;)

When shenhua further asks ryo if "this girl" likes ryo he answers;

"Well, I don´t know"

He DO know! Remember that scene in chapter one, Nozomis confession?

But Ryo´s so fucking cold and ignorant, so he just don´t give a damn....and pretends that the event with nozomi never took place.

That´s the way to go ryo! :) A real man is only into shagging the ladies, not loving them and crap.[/b]
Ódinn
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Rhayno G. » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:01 am

maybe he's developing a thing for shenhua and dosent want to admit he has a love interest back home. thats how i do it (dont we all)
Rhayno G.
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ECW » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:23 am

hehe he's not worried about chicks, hes worried about Lan Di :D
ECW
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Miles Prower » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:18 am

Well, he *almost* tells Nozomi he loves her if you call her after you get fired...
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: Ryos confession :D

Postby SpikyAd » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:22 am

Odin wrote:In Guilin, when Ryos says he know a person [Nozomi] who sell flowers, and shenhua asks who this person is, you choose "a girl".

"Well, I don´t know"

But Ryo´s so fucking cold and ignorant, so he just don´t give a damn....and pretends that the event with nozomi never took place.

That´s the way to go ryo! :) A real man is only into shagging the ladies, not loving them and crap.[/b]

Yeah he does say that, but if you choose the option old friend. Then he tells Shenhua that they were close, and starts thinking about her.
SpikyAd
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Ódinn » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:15 am

He must be schizo or something...! :D
Ódinn
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Gutcruncher » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:15 am

you have to remember one important fact: ryo is totaly gay
Gutcruncher
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Tama-san » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:50 am

The proper answer to Shen Hua's question should be "a friend", not "a girl". "a girl" answer doesn't fit Ryo's personality too well.

I've always been thinking Ryo does not have any particular interest in Nozomi (this will go into another long debate...), but in that particular situation with such a sweet and nice little girl, perhaps he doesn't want to disclose these sensitive topics so soon. Same as how you impress Feng Mei, you try to avoid sensitive answers.

And I always believe the rescue of Nozomi was 70% out of friendship, 30% out of affection. Tell me if I'm wrong.
Tama-san
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Ódinn » Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:30 am

Tama-san: Isn´t it up to yourself to decide whether it´s the right answer or not? ;)

We all have our own personal picture of ryos personality, right? :D

For an example; some may think Ryo is cold and ignorant against girls because of his current situation....some may think he is always like that. No one knows. ;)
Ódinn
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Sailorstick » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:16 pm

Tama-san wrote:I've always been thinking Ryo does not have any particular interest in Nozomi (this will go into another long debate...)
I agree totally. Look at all the stuff he did for Fangmei, you can tell that he likes her as much as she likes him. He never so much as smiled at Nozomi and he told her he wasn't sure how he felt about her. When Fangmei told him that she loved him he didn't seem too uncomfortable about it (well, no more than usual)
Sailorstick
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ódinn » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:33 am

about fangmei...I don´t agree.... when fangmei said she loved him; it come as a surprise to ryo, he got a little shocked and didn´t say a word.... :D I don´t believe it was because he felt the same way.. ;)

all the stuff he did for fangmei was just beacuse ryo consider her to still be a child. that´s why he smiled towards her a lot....don´t forget she was very "sensitive" and could easily overreact....nozomi is more mature....

But that´s just MY opinion. :)
Ódinn
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Jiezeru » Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:12 pm

i still disagree though, he did want nozomi, he just dont show no emotion, hes gourmless, hes just afraid to try it on i think
Jiezeru
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby B-Man » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:42 am

Odin wrote:In Guilin, when Ryos says he know a person [Nozomi] who sell flowers, and shenhua asks who this person is, you choose "a girl".

"Well, I don´t know"

He's just too shy when it comes to girls. He wouldn't be able to talk openly about liking a girl to anybody, let alone to another girl.

Obviously, Ryo's not telling the truth when he says that he didn't like her. Just like he's lying when he says he doesn't know if she likes him. He already knew that even before Nozomi's confession.

I agree that the more appropriate answer for Ryo is "friend," since he has such trouble talking about girls/relationships. Even when you choose "friend," he hesitates to admit that they were close, but at least he's not forced to talk about whether they liked each other or not.

Also, did anybody notice how he abruptly changes the subject when Shenhua asks him about whether she liked him? He suddenly says something like, "By the way, how far does this forest go?" Talking about girls makes him so nervous that he's desperate to change the subject and escape having to further discuss it. He sort of does the same thing when Shenhua tries to kiss him. He just turns around and says, "Let's move on" or whatever. In both cases Shenhua giggles, as she obviously finds his shyness cute/amusing.
B-Man
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Ódinn » Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:25 am

Shenhua seems to be a slut....

Yeah, B-man, you may be right.....
Ódinn
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby GP 68-99-08 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:59 am

Odin wrote:A real man is only into shagging the ladies, not loving them and crap.

*disagrees slightly there*
GP 68-99-08
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: Glen6899
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Next

Return to Shenmue II