I cant quite remember if I completed shenmue?

(Chapters 3-6)

I cant quite remember if I completed shenmue?

Postby globularity » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:31 pm

I remember my Dreamcast had overheating issues and kept resetting, so I gave up and switched to PS2 (which i'd already bought), I can remember going to a dojo and airing books, hitting a tree and catching a leaf, the last thing I remember is walking through some hills and a man saying take it slow as its a few days walk. I got to a cave and saw a massive phoenix mirror, was that the end of the game. Sold it on ebay for £40 in 2009, was mint condition with outer box, wish I hadnt
globularity
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: I cant quite remember if I completed shenmue?

Postby SheepheadCG » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:40 pm

Yep, that is the end of Shenmue II :) And we have been stuck in that cave for the best part of 15 years... Not for much longer though :D!
SheepheadCG
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Steam: sheephead100
Currently playing: Starcraft 2

Postby globularity » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Phew, I thought I might be the worst shenmue fan ever, having not completing the game. I dont remember fighting a big fat guy on the roof, it has been 15 years
globularity
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby globularity » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Just wish I heard about this crowd funding sooner as I was pretty well off a few months ago, now i'm running low, roll on paday
globularity
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Sonoshee » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:38 am

globularity wrote: I remember my Dreamcast had overheating issues and kept resetting

Resetting was most likely due to the internal connectors of the motherboard losing connection to the power supply. It's a common problem in most Dreamcasts at somepoint. I fixed mine a couple of times very easily and I'm not the most tech savvy person on the planet 8)

Welcome to the Dojo, btw!
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby James Brown » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Hopefully they re-release the first 2 games so people like you can refresh your memory without having to buy reseller prices on ebay.

I guess you can emulate the game, it's up to a pretty much Shenmue HD standard now aswell :)
James Brown
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: skilljimmeh

Return to Shenmue II