Finding hidden characters (look LanDC)

(Chapters 3-6)

Finding hidden characters (look LanDC)

Postby kckool » Mon May 12, 2003 3:08 am

I have recently installed the evolutionX dashboard on my xbox and was wondering, how do you play as other characters, do you have to copy the game to the hard drive and mess with game code? Thanks
kckool
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby LanDC » Mon May 12, 2003 3:27 am

Yeah, you have to save it, but you really cant play with any other characters. shenmue 2's layout is strange, in the SCENE folder, in each disc, there is a MODEL folder, and inside is a character folder. inside you will find a RYO_M.MT7 that is his model. the strange thing about it though, is there is only a few characters inside, and all of the ones that are in there, are people you fight, and they are transparent, exept shenhua, and she looks weird. its confusing, it think it's like the little extra shadow that people have when they are fighting, but why would it be in there?? and where are the other models? in shenmue 1, as far as i can tell, they are ALL in one folder. so when i get a copy, i will have some fun with it.. but basically, any MT7 file you can find can be replaced with him, kinda fun ;)
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Joe Pesci » Tue May 13, 2003 7:08 pm

Definetly having ther voices and playing as them are fun! Lan Dc, do you know how to do this? One of my friends gave me this strange XXhowlX7. I have never herd of it until now but my friend said that you can download the voices and play as the character so some of Ryo's most famous lines can be uttered out by ren or even funnier, Wong. ;)
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Return to Shenmue II