shenmue 2 ending (final fantasy style)....hhmmmm :/

(Chapters 3-6)

shenmue 2 ending (final fantasy style)....hhmmmm :/

Postby dafnous » Fri May 16, 2003 5:10 pm

Hi guys, i just registered here, ive been visiting shenmue dojo for AGES anyway! :) hehehe, what i would like to say is that the ending of shenmue 2 was kinda......shite really! :roll: , im talking about the floating sword with the final fantasy effects (wasnt shenmue "suppose" to be a very realistic game??) which leads to my prediction on shenmue 3, i reckon its gonna be a final fantasy type game, with magic effects, and stuff, i think it will spoil the way shenmue was set up to be - which was to be a realistic game. You guys may like this sort of thing but its all subjective really, anyway i hope the Floating sword at the end of shenmue 2 is the only piece of magc effect i see in the series (hopefully Ryo was dreaming it!)....anyway what do you guys think?

Cheers,
Pete
dafnous
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Louis » Fri May 16, 2003 6:15 pm

welcome, yeah the ending was kinda magical and gay, but dont dis finalfantasy it brought RPG's to the mainstream in the western world.

i dont think it was magic any wAy. it was just a series of hidden wires and strings and stuff that made the sword appear to float. shenhuas dad must be a engineer or sommmot
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby dafnous » Sat May 17, 2003 5:53 am

lol, i aint dissing final fantasy, dont get me wrong i love final fantasy infact! but the gay effect as you say is similar to something of final fantasy and it doesnt mix with shenmue :shock: ,....lol yeh maybe her dad was the producer of final fantasy aswell....... :P

cheers,
pete
dafnous
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Return to Shenmue II