Master download list

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

Master download list

Postby shengoro86 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:42 am

Is there any way we can get a thread dedicated to the hacked shenmue files that were compiled by us vets of Shenmue. Im talking about the hacked files from LanDC and some things I have done too. I dont remember seeing these on the main site and I feel they are necessary because of why they were made. I unfortunately dont have the saves im talking about. I think it would be cool though.

By the way, I love the new Dojo. I really hope the series soon follows suit. I really want to get out of the damn cave. Haha.
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Re: Master download list

Postby wude » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

shengoro86 wrote:Is there any way we can get a thread dedicated to the hacked shenmue files that were compiled by us vets of Shenmue. Im talking about the hacked files from LanDC and some things I have done too. I dont remember seeing these on the main site and I feel they are necessary because of why they were made. I unfortunately dont have the saves im talking about. I think it would be cool though.

By the way, I love the new Dojo. I really hope the series soon follows suit. I really want to get out of the damn cave. Haha.

i do have some hacked maps like wishroad,beta sakura and yamanose , but they need to be put in the extracted game, and of course that game must be rebuilt ,so it's not like easy save hacks :roll:
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Return to Shenmue Dojo