Need a High res pic of the mirrors

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

Need a High res pic of the mirrors

Postby hopefulfan2.0 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:15 am

Greetings..... I've been lurking for years on this forum, I check this forum for any shred of news like a bad religion every day.
Am a tie dye artist And I've been wanting to make the Phoenix and dragon mirrors as tapestry for years...... unfortunately am not tech savvy so I would love it if some one could help out a fellow shenmue fan.
I need a high resolution pic. I printed out some in the past but the small details just get lost. any help would be appreciated.

by the way am not a hippie.
hopefulfan2.0
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: Need a High res pic of the mirrors

Postby Kiyuu » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:03 am

hopefulfan2.0 wrote:Greetings..... I've been lurking for years on this forum, I check this forum for any shred of news like a bad religion every day.
Am a tie dye artist And I've been wanting to make the Phoenix and dragon mirrors as tapestry for years...... unfortunately am not tech savvy so I would love it if some one could help out a fellow shenmue fan.
I need a high resolution pic. I printed out some in the past but the small details just get lost. any help would be appreciated.

by the way am not a hippie.

Welcome to the Dojo!
As far as I know, the images of the mirrors in this page are the clearest ones on the web.

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/gallery/thum ... m=9&page=2

I hope this helps you out.
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby hopefulfan2.0 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:13 pm

thanks kiyuu. I have one more qustion,
how can I print out the pic with a lot of detail? I know nothing when it comes to computers/printers. I printed out the pic but some of the detail gets lost. any help would be great. thanks.
hopefulfan2.0
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Ziming » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 am

hopefulfan2.0 wrote:thanks kiyuu. I have one more qustion,
how can I print out the pic with a lot of detail? I know nothing when it comes to computers/printers. I printed out the pic but some of the detail gets lost. any help would be great. thanks.

I don't know where you live but you can take it to someplace that specializes in printing or enlarging pictures. For example where I live we have a place called "Kinkos". If you pay some money they will enlarge a picture and even laminate it.
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Return to Shenmue Dojo