A Request To The Mods!

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

A Request To The Mods!

Postby thecurse0101 » Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Hello there, I'm a lonnnnnng time lurker, i decided to get an account in 2007 but i only posted a handful of times. The reason i'm posting is because i wanted to know if the mods would mind implementing a plug-in for us guys to be able to access this dojo from our Cell phone. The mod on another hockey forum i belong to installed it after i asked and everyone loves it!

It's called forum runner, and it's completely free! The app works on any android or iOS phone. It scales everything perfectly so the text scales perfectly to the screen. I always have to pinch and zoom when surfing sites on my phone and the app eliminates that completely.

So whaddya say mods? check it out for us? I'd love to have the dojo on the go! :D

http://www.forumrunner.net/
thecurse0101
Asia Travel Representative

Re: A Request To The Mods!

Postby Axm » Sun May 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Hey there curse. Its interesting you mention this cause at the moment the Dojo does have an app we're promoting for use. Tapatalk is the name and I've personally been using it on my droid for about a month now. It works just as you described the other one and is widely accepted as one of the best. It does cost a few bucks but if you're like me and on your droid half the day then its worth it.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby thecurse0101 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:46 pm

oh thanks i'll check it out!
thecurse0101

Postby Oppy » Sun May 01, 2011 10:52 pm

seems to rescale everything perfect for my Nokia C6-00, I dont have any issues what so ever using it on my phone.
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: with your mums titties

Return to Shenmue Dojo