Entertainment Forum

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

Re: Entertainment Forum

Postby Yama » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 am

I wouldn't mind a creative forum, as in all kinds of creativity posted. Since it's only writing it gets very few updates, but if it dealt with art, signature posting and requests, etc. You get the idea. Revamping it would be cool, otherwise it may have to be buried six feet under (which would be hard considering I'd rather not move the topic to any other forum, nor do I want to delete them).
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX
Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Entertainment Forum

Postby Res » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:08 am

Yama wrote:I wouldn't mind a creative forum, as in all kinds of creativity posted. Since it's only writing it gets very few updates, but if it dealt with art, signature posting and requests, etc. You get the idea. Revamping it would be cool, otherwise it may have to be buried six feet under (which would be hard considering I'd rather not move the topic to any other forum, nor do I want to delete them).

I wish more people would post something original in the creative writing forum but it just gets ignored. I find myself posting there then getting very few reads because it's buried in a sub-forum (either that or no one wants to read my garbage, haha! come to think of it it's probably the latter). Anyway, I like the idea of a creative forum instead of a creative writing forum. We have a couple of people that post music (like perfect chaos) original movies (like Andy Hughes) and, hell, maybe in the same forum as modding would make some sense because that's creative as well.

Nonetheless, I have a few writing projects I want to work on specifically for the dojo but, honestly, I'm a little apprehensive to dedicate my time to them because I know they'll get very few reads. Still, in the long run, probably won't stop me but a little more activity in there won't hurt.
Res
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Previous

Return to Shenmue Dojo