Split topic from "Deleted Posts" - banned members.

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

Re: Split topic from "Deleted Posts" - banned members.

Postby Bluecast » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Peter is right tho. You just can't drop it. It's just one long whiny post after another and I'm sure you will do another. You need to fap some of this off mate.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby mue 26 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:12 am

Nah, I'm not. Right now I fed up with this place, and I don't know when I'm going to be feel like posting again. It's not even because you of you, blue. To be honest I'm more disappointed with Peter's response, far less level headed than I would have expected from the guy, and far more reactionary.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby KiBa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM[/youtube]
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Peter » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 am

Mue your very clever with your wording i will give you that. But instead of long winded posts i keep things as simple as they can be, and after 7 pages of whining from you, you will get a reaction. We have listened and been more than accommodating with changes that have been implemented. Its you who needs to be honest with yourself because you have 2 choices: take it or leave it.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby south carmain » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:10 pm

I think the reason why you fail to understand each other is because you both have different point of views of this site, one seems to be addressing the issue as a small closed community matter while the other is coming from a much more general point of view, not that i'm saying i'm right but this is what it looks like from here and instead of becoming more and more blunt in your speech, by understanding where each of you are coming from would benefit greatly negotiations between the 2 parties instead of leading to a dead end which leads to harsh action by one of the 2 parties

just my 2 cents, if you think there might be some truth, work on it if not just ignore this post, this thread has enough justifications from people as it is
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Everyone, just listen to the soothing and carressing melodies of this awesome song, and let it calm your burning spirit... everything will be ok, I promise. :-({|=

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNDT1ejuRTQ[/youtube]
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Previous

Return to Shenmue Dojo