There is a misunderstanding

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

There is a misunderstanding

Postby cyclops100 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:52 am

Hello all.

I would like you to understand that I'm not using any alternate accounts on ResetEra. That is an abysmal step I would not take and only stick to this account called seiki because I would never want to be banned on ResetEra and violate their TOS. On ShenmueDojo yes I have made a lot of accounts here and would like to make it clear that your IP system confusingly lists both mine and Shenmue_Legend as the same.

If I get banned on ResetEra it would be seriously bad I have a huge contribution to that website and attempting to mistakenly assume I have another account there is unacceptable. I have asked the admins at ResetEra to check Shenmue_Legends IP (he recently signed up there) to see if they are the same as mine like the Dojo IP system claims.

Thank you for taking the time to understand.

Peter, please read your PM it is a different to this post and I have also PM'd Spaghetti on ResetEra. We must solve this confusion because we are different people. I have other evidence to suggest but that would have go far such as showing pictures or other proof which is why I ask ResetEra to check my only account with Shenmue_Legend who recently signed up there.

**This user has been banned for ban evasion**
cyclops100
Banned
Banned

Return to Shenmue Dojo