When will Shenmue 3 be released?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

When will Shenmue 3 actually be released? (Total votes: 28)

December 2017 right on schedule.
18%
Summer 2018
39%
Christmas 2018
25%
18%

Re: When will Shenmue 3 be released?

Postby mrandyk » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:46 pm

Shenhua-Nani? wrote: It'll get delayed a minimum of 6 months, a maximum of 1 year.

Personally i'm hoping for the maximum delay.

That's what I'm guessing too. 18-24 months from now is when I anticipate playing this game.

Seeing that the majority of the users don't anticipate this game being released in 2017 has me puzzled why there was such a backlash at PSX. Makes no sense to be on that large stage so far away from release.
mrandyk
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Spaghetti » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Kiske wrote: 6 month delay would be fine. Even more if necessary, but were do you take the extra money for rents, wages, etc...?

All the more reason to keep the PayPal up, with the PC version, and add-ons for KS backers.

Should help keep the lights on at least.
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby iyapol » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:41 am

Kiske wrote: 6 month delay would be fine. Even more if necessary, but were do you take the extra money for rents, wages, etc...?

If they've managed the finances sensibly, then a potential delay would have been accounted for, you'd imagine. Perhaps Sony's financial involvement, which is still sketchy at best, may kick in in the event of such delay. Until otherwise said, we can only presume they're on track for a December 2017 release.
iyapol
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Previous

Return to Shenmue III