End?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

End?

Postby Tom38 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:18 am

Okay let’s say the entire Shenmue series will be made how do you think it will end?

I have always thought from the start of Shenmue 1 that Ryo won’t actually kill Lan Di
They will fight and Ryo will beat him but when it comes to the final blow he won’t kill him something will related to the story will happen and Lan Di will end up dying anyway though.

What do you think?
Tom38
Asia Travel Representative

Postby MOEY25 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:50 am

I agree. I dont think ryo will kill lan di. When ryo was at the temple in shenmue2 training the master (forgot her name) stressed that revenge is not the way. I get the impression that if ryo wants to be a better fighter he needs to let go. So yeah in the end i dont he will kill lan di.
MOEY25

Postby Dorian » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Lan Di will die of oldness by the time Ryo gets out from that cave...
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Shenmue_Saga » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:16 pm

:D lol, well Ryo is probably dead by now, and Shenhua too.
Shenmue_Saga
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: GM-Shenmue
XBL: GM Shenmue
Steam: gmshenmue
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 0

Postby Dallow » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:43 pm

The way I see the ending is that Ryo will defeat Lan Di in battle (with Guizhang, Master Tao, Ren, etc, looking on - basically anyone who survives up until that point) and then return to Japan, meet up with his friends and family, finally drinking that Sake with Yamaguishi. From there it can only be Canada where Nozomi runs into his arms and they live happily ever after. Or something like that.
Dallow
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

XBL: CapnCnut
Currently playing: Mass Effect 2

Postby GambiT » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:09 pm

i think he'll cripple him in a fight then get the truth out lan di, then destroy the mirrors but deliver a final blow to lan di. that will be the final accomplishment of ryo, overcoming his hate and being satisfied he has done something good.
GambiT
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:11 pm

To be honest i havent got a clue how the saga will finesh :lol: and ive played the games shit loads of times
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Snoopbob2005
XBL: Snoopbob2005

Postby renofheavens » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:34 pm

Theory 1:
Lan Di and Ryu fight in a burning dojo. Lan Di is about to win but then parts of the ceilling is falling on him and hes trapped. Ruy looks down to him and wants to give him the final blow and Lan Di says:"Come on finish me".But then ruy reminds what Lishao tao said to him and he says:"I wont kill you but i dont have to save you either". then he leaves Land Di behind. Ryu then goes back to Japan and takes the mirrors with him just like Iwao did. Oh yeah and in a fianl falshback its reveald that Iwao killed Lan Dis father because Lan Dis father killed Iwaos father because of the mirrors. So basically the whole someone killed someones father cycle finally ends whit Ryu.

Theory 2:
Ryu kills Lan Di with the Five point palm exploding heart technique. 8)
renofheavens

Currently playing: Otogi

Postby The C. » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:59 pm

Impossible to tell how it will end. All we know is that it has been written, and we're all waiting for them to make the game, and released it.
The C.
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby longzun zhao » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:14 pm

they will be fighting in the dojo and he will kill fukusan and chai and that are there and u are about to killed but ghiuzhan ren lishao tao all your freinds will run in and help everyone runs out when they notice it is burning and you and lan di will be in there and ren saya were is ryo and he will run to you and the doors will get blocked and it will be a fight to the death and you have a flashback and you run down the basement and notice you forgot the mirror and lan di will escape and the chiyou monster will come and you find lan di you fight then he goes to kill you and shenua jumps in and blasts lan di back onto a cliff you go to save him well u think about it and then he falls leaves the mirrors u stop everything and then you go back and nozomi is there and you will be rebuilding the dojo and you will have kids and you think there nozomis and notice there shenuas there training and they will run up to you and say father then shenua will run in and you all are eating hotdogs with tom lol jokes
longzun zhao

Return to Shenmue III