Adam Doree leaving Kikizo?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby Tokyo » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Wheres Your God Now ? :D aaaaaah hahahahaha
Tokyo
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Skillz » Fri May 15, 2009 8:07 am

i rememberwhen he caught an attitude with members....
Skillz
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby R3N » Fri May 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Why you people like that with Adam?
What if his story was true.
Anyway its not his fault maybe that game was going to be released but Hajime Satomi Killed it.........................
He killed Sega and shenmue...
I hope he dies I hate him..
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat May 16, 2009 10:53 am

We will probably never know if Adam blatantly lied for a "scoop" or if the chips just fell in the wrong places, but one thing is certain, after claiming to know information on such an anticipated un annoucned game, you can bet his credibility has been shat on. Most of us were still skeptical until an official Sega announcement, and the article was cool at the time, but I wasnt dumb enough to merely take their word for it.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby GamerSG » Mon May 25, 2009 11:46 am

Your fan base will miss you Adam, every single and only one of them :P
GamerSG
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Crimson Ryan » Mon May 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Is that himself?
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby denile » Mon May 25, 2009 3:26 pm

What a shower of dicks you people are!

The man worked for a games website and most likely got a tip from somebody in Sega who thought they knew that Shenmue would be released soon. He reported on it, and then it turned out Shenmue was not to be released.

Get over it.

If you've been following the Shenmue 3 saga for long - and all of you have - then you should know that people in positions to know better have told us to expect Shenmue 3. It never happened, but nobody thought that this meant they'd been lied to, it just meant that Shenmue's fate had changed.

The bile you people have shown towards this guy isn't deserved. He is not some celebrity who will never read your comments. He's a regular guy who has used this forum before. Hardly any of you would have the balls to say what you typed about the guy to his face if you met him. So he got a tip off that turned out to be bunk. Big deal. Grow up.
denile

Postby Dragon Light » Mon May 25, 2009 4:23 pm

My thoughts EXACTLY
Dragon Light
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Crimson Ryan » Mon May 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Sounds like someone else is in denile, not us.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby GamerSG » Tue May 26, 2009 5:52 am

denile wrote:What a shower of dicks you people are!

The man worked for a games website and most likely got a tip from somebody in Sega who thought they knew that Shenmue would be released soon. He reported on it, and then it turned out Shenmue was not to be released.

Get over it.

If you've been following the Shenmue 3 saga for long - and all of you have - then you should know that people in positions to know better have told us to expect Shenmue 3. It never happened, but nobody thought that this meant they'd been lied to, it just meant that Shenmue's fate had changed.

The bile you people have shown towards this guy isn't deserved. He is not some celebrity who will never read your comments. He's a regular guy who has used this forum before. Hardly any of you would have the balls to say what you typed about the guy to his face if you met him. So he got a tip off that turned out to be bunk. Big deal. Grow up.

Mate it was a joke, I don't really rate the website he worked for anyway so I never believed him and I normally only believe news like that to come from SEGA first no one else. But whatever he does next best of luck to him.
GamerSG

Postby Supa » Fri May 29, 2009 1:43 am

denile wrote:What a shower of dicks you people are!

Get over it.

You're the only one to make sense so far.

The man had near perfect credibility before this story. Even though Shenmue hasn't come out yet, it doesn't mean he outright lied, like some of us here tend to buy into, it just means things changed, like they sometimes do in the business world, just like denile said. Hell, even SOE announced Shenmue III at one time, mistakenly. Just grow up and accept the fact that things change, because this type of behavior doesn't really show how great the Shenmue coomunity truly is. So, for the second time, grow up.

Best of luck to you Adam.
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Gustav » Fri May 29, 2009 9:19 am

Well, from what I've heard, Adam Doree is the one who made Sega cancel Shenmue 3.
Gustav

Postby Riku Rose » Fri May 29, 2009 10:36 am

Gustav wrote:Well, from what I've heard, Adam Doree is the one who made Sega cancel Shenmue 3.

:?
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri May 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Supa wrote:You're the only one to make sense so far.
Gustav wrote:Well, from what I've heard, Adam Doree is the one who made Sega cancel Shenmue 3.

Spoke too soon..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Supa » Fri May 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Haha, I was talking about denile...wasn't I? Too lazy to check back on the first page to see if he changed his name or something.
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III