Save Sega *UPDATED*

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:19 pm

http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~shenmuedoj ... php?t=9513

This is the response I received from Sammy Corporation's PR dept.
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Nordic Fortune » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:47 pm

you know what? i heard the name Sammy a long time ago....they made an NES game called Micheal Antretti F1. I think they're older than that
Nordic Fortune
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Jiezeru » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:44 pm

Im just praying that microsoft will buy the rights to SEGA, but its unlikely now. people should calm down here, true, the opinion is biased and maybe sammy are scum, but ya gotta look at it as a whole. Yu suzuki has his own company now, i dont know how much power sammy have on sega but maybe yu did this in case there was a disagreement and he has something to fall back on. If the article is true about them developers leaving then maybe Yu is looking forward, and to be honest, why would there still be a Shenmue.com if nothing was happening, there are uptades (even though most cant read it) and they are obviously working on an english one. Maybe they see no point in re doing it until shenmue 3 is(hopefully) announced.Look on the bright side people. Sing with me:
"Always look on the bright side of life (whistles)"
Jiezeru
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby - Guizhang Chen - » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:39 pm

i dont want them to buy the rights to SEGA, i just want them to buy the rights for Shenmue III... so it could be an exclusive on Xbox.
- Guizhang Chen -
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Previous

Return to Shenmue III