BBC Show VideoGaiden Starts Shenmue 3 Campaign

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby Henry Spencer » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:39 pm

Yamanose1 wrote:Im just screwin' round, this convo is dead anyway.|
hey c'mon dont giv us a warning, thats gay |
-----------------------------------------------------------

Maybe an apology would prove to be more useful? ;)
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Tomato Convenience Store » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:49 pm

Henry Spencer wrote:
Yamanose1 wrote:Im just screwin' round, this convo is dead anyway.|
hey c'mon dont giv us a warning, thats gay |
-----------------------------------------------------------

Maybe an apology would prove to be more useful? ;)

I don't really care, bra!!!

I loved reading "don't give us a warning" :lol:
Tomato Convenience Store
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: PuzzleQuest II

GOODBYE

Postby Yamanose1 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:54 pm

^^^THANKYOU! now get on with the conversation which i am leaving :!:
Yamanose1
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Yamanose1 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:59 am

“I fight like the hurricane. ““I like the drifting wood of the white water flow” am. Japan is I evacuate somewhere. Shenmue 3 has come to Xbox 360 directly. In fact fighter plane 5 has come to the ^^ of Xbox 360. Sougi
Yamanose1

Postby <3 Shenmue <3 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:56 am

HAS ANYONE HEARD WHAT HAPPEND W/ THIS? THIS IS HUGE, THIS CULD BE SHENMUE III!!! GO TO MY TOPIC WE NEED TO UNITE FOR SHENMUE III!!! http://shenmue.planets.gamespy.com/foru ... hp?t=33066
<3 Shenmue <3
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby burningheat3rd » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:59 am

Hey Tomato Convience Store...just thought I would let you know...SUNY Brockport > SUNY Craphamton OH BURN...I'm just kidding :D

edit ps - By the way. I was looking at the online petition. There's only 47k signatures or so :D. Lets say Shenmue 3 came out and only those 50K people were willing to buy it. At 50 dollars a game that's only about 2.5 million dollars. Shenmue 1 costed what...45 million dollars to develop? If you guys want Shenmue 3 so bad you just have to support SEGA with EVERYTHING they do. Subscribe to PSU....buy crappy games like Sonic the Hedgehog (which btw the Wii one isn't too bad). If anything SEGA shows up on XBL or Wii console don't hesitate to buy it. We know they are FAR from top 3 developers and even with all the support we can possibly give them they're looking to beat out companies like Square-Enix, Nintendo, Konami, and many others. As much as I am Wii > PS3 > 360, I think a game the size of Shenmue would best fit the PS3's massive storage capacity. Also take what Shenmue costed in 1999 or whatever (70 million I'm an idiot and didn't read the front page kthx.) and think how much it'd cost to make a bigger, and technically enhanced version. That's what I think anyway...since i know all you guys care /end sarcasm.

-Dan
burningheat3rd
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Vojkan » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:26 pm

It seems that Sega is recovering financially after Saturn/Dreamcast flops(unfortunately). Also Shenmue 2 costed 70 million dollar according to Yu Suzuki. I cant understand how can Shenmue 2 cost that much and Gears of War "only" 10 million?
Anyway, yes Sega is recovering but that doesnt mean they are going to rush and make Shenmue 3 just because we want it so bad. I think if Shenmue Online makes profit than maybe we will see Shenmue 3.
BTW- Yakuza 2 has been released in Japan if i am not wrong
Vojkan

Postby Vojkan » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:27 pm

burningheat3rd wrote:Hey Tomato Convience Store...just thought I would let you know...SUNY Brockport > SUNY Craphamton OH BURN...I'm just kidding :D

edit ps - By the way. I was looking at the online petition. There's only 47k signatures or so :D. Lets say Shenmue 3 came out and only those 50K people were willing to buy it. At 50 dollars a game that's only about 2.5 million dollars. Shenmue 1 costed what...45 million dollars to develop? If you guys want Shenmue 3 so bad you just have to support SEGA with EVERYTHING they do. Subscribe to PSU....buy crappy games like Sonic the Hedgehog (which btw the Wii one isn't too bad). If anything SEGA shows up on XBL or Wii console don't hesitate to buy it. We know they are FAR from top 3 developers and even with all the support we can possibly give them they're looking to beat out companies like Square-Enix, Nintendo, Konami, and many others. As much as I am Wii > PS3 > 360, I think a game the size of Shenmue would best fit the PS3's massive storage capacity. Also take what Shenmue costed in 1999 or whatever (70 million I'm an idiot and didn't read the front page kthx.) and think how much it'd cost to make a bigger, and technically enhanced version. That's what I think anyway...since i know all you guys care /end sarcasm.

-Dan

Give me link to that petition i want to sign my name...
Vojkan

Postby Kiyuu » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:35 pm

Vojkan wrote:
burningheat3rd wrote:Hey Tomato Convience Store...just thought I would let you know...SUNY Brockport > SUNY Craphamton OH BURN...I'm just kidding :D

-Dan

Here it is: http://www.petitiononline.com/shen1986/
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Vojkan » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:09 pm

Kiyuu wrote:
Vojkan wrote:

-Dan

Here it is: http://www.petitiononline.com/shen1986/

I sign it. And there is "only" 41844 signings. I am that number btw.
Vojkan

Previous

Return to Shenmue III