Postby biglime » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:03 pm

We have LOADS of time.

I'll stick mine up later this week.
biglime
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby ys » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:37 pm

Fuku_san wrote:
biglime wrote:youTube group for all your video testimonials, songs, anything.

ANYTHING.

http://www.youtube.com/group/videogaiden

This is bad, no videos yet :lol:

Well, not much time has passed since the news either so it's not that strange I think. People could need some time to come up with something. Be the first to upload something then ;) Those who have put up fanmade trailers on youtube could also upload them there maybe?

Where's alimn by the way? I haven't seen him in a while, this campaign really seems to be something that he will like 8)
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby fuku_san » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:53 pm

ys wrote:
Fuku_san wrote:
biglime wrote:youTube group for all your video testimonials, songs, anything.

ANYTHING.

http://www.youtube.com/group/videogaiden

This is bad, no videos yet :lol:

Well, not much time has passed since the news either so it's not that strange I think. People could need some time to come up with something. Be the first to upload something then ;) Those who have put up fanmade trailers on youtube could also upload them there maybe?

Where's alimn by the way? I haven't seen him in a while, this campaign really seems to be something that he will like 8)

:lol: I don´t know how to make a video, How can I help?
About alimn I was thinking the same because he is the most optimist shenmue fan I ever knew.
fuku_san
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Currently playing: with your mom

Postby Nick Tyndall » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:56 pm

This is such bull shit.
Nick Tyndall
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby fuku_san » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:57 pm

Nick Tyndall wrote:This is such bull shit.

:roll: why?
fuku_san
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Nick Tyndall » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:03 pm

I doubt this show with two over weight bald guys is going to help this game what so ever. We, the fans, have already begged for this game to be released and Sega know we are beggin so I doubt they are going to budge with these people.
Nick Tyndall
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby fuku_san » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:06 pm

Nick Tyndall wrote:I doubt this show with two over weight bald guys is going to help this game what so ever. We, the fans, have already begged for this game to be released and Sega know we are beggin so I doubt they are going to budge with these people.

Maybe you are right but; isn´t the BBC the biggest media of Britain?
fuku_san
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Nick Tyndall » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:23 pm

So.....it is just going to be a game show. It's not like it is going to be a full scale attack with every British person rallying it on and millions of people literally going to Yu Suzuki himself.
Nick Tyndall
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Kiyuu » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:34 pm

biglime wrote:
NiGHTS 3:16 wrote:Well, I could write a rap...

As many things like this would be amazing.

Video appeals from fans all over youTube is another idea of mine, all tagged with videoGaiden Shenmue III Appeal. Just you guys talking into camera about how much you NEED Shenmue III and why.

This is Rab Florence from videoGaiden and Consolevania here, and I'll be sticking around to hopefully encourage you to help out in a big way.

Thanks for the interest. Let's see what we can do.

Thank you for joining the Dojo, Mr. Florence! I really appreciate your effort.
This campaign might be the last yet the biggest hope for us Shenmue fans.
I really hope this will work and SEGA realize how big our demand is. :D
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Miles Prower » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:37 pm

My housemate just told me he saw this on BBC's site, and I was like, "Who what where what?" :lol:
It's pretty awesome, though it's kind of unclear what exactly it is they are intending to do. Well I guess we can only wait till November 5th...
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Henry Spencer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:21 pm

Erm, what the fuck? All this sudden media attention is very surprising...

Anyway, the BBC! Holy shit, this is great! If we can do our best to get Shenmue III known to the public and Sega themselves (:lol:), then we may, just may get our wish!

And whilst we are at it, why can't we start demanding other Sega sequels? :( I want my Streets Of Rage continuation/NiGHTS continuation dammit!
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby fuku_san » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:24 pm

Let´s burn SEGA´s office. :evil:
fuku_san
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Henry Spencer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:29 pm

And decapitate any of the employers who claim they have never heard of Streets Of Rage, Shenmue and NiGHTS! :P
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby DeadPool » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:41 pm

ok ok ok

everyone slow down and take a deep breath

while i dont neccisarily agree to the way nick said his "its bullshit" stuff. anytime something is said with shenmue 3 everyone creams themselfs and goes along with it, putting all their hopes into it. then they get crushed.

im not saying dont go along with this stuff. im just saying stop acting like its the most important thing in your life, and try to half expect it not to work, so when it doesnt work its not too huge a let down for you.

this isnt the BBC doing this, this is a show on the BBC that is doing this, their is a big differance.

shenmue will give you actual answers on shenmues being released questions and they are "it is not currently in production" and unless it is actually worked on and is schedualed for release that IS the answer, weather you like it or not.

and stop dissin on sega, they havent done anything to you.
DeadPool
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:46 pm

Wow this is one topic thats made me log back in to the Dojo and post some Shenmue related comments, thats for sure.

I know this can be dismissed as a "whaaa? Who is... and why are they..."
but the fact remains that this is actually officially a BBC related topic, with it being featured on an official broadcasted television show and website. This is an official media outcry for Shenmue 3, and i really feel like all efforts can be made here to once again push and show Sega that Shenmue 3 is still a burning question from its now 6 year die hard fanbase.

It should be drilled inot them that Shenmue Online is NOT WELCOME outside of Korea and China, and that we will only be happy with a full Shenmue 3. We have had online petitions and e-mails beofre, but i really feel the opportunity is there to propell Shenmue 3 into the spotlight once more. Again even if Sega say "No Comment" then it will at least show them once more that this financial thron in their side will not go away and heal until it is fully treated. I will keep a close eye on this topic, and if theres any plans or any help needed then please ask.

Also it would be nice to see some of the old veterans and big hitters in the Shenmue community to at least post in this topic and let us know your there.....Hellraiser, LanDC, WhiteShadow, Silas....come on where are you all?
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III